President Kamala Harris

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

That 10 million is a misleading figure as it includes those caught multiple times.

This is more interesting.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, 

In the end, immigration is broken. Blaming one versus the other is ridiculous. The problem has been around for decades

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well what would you call an abortion in the 7, 8 th or 9th month? Reproductive health?

My niece was born in the early 6th month 40 years ago and shes got two kids today.

@susanlea who is recommending abortions in the 9th month.

Answer the question

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Hummin said:

as far I know it is only an option if the mothers life is endangered, and completely played out as on of the republican lies

Well guess you are wrong 

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

Texas averages at least 1,300 murders a year.  In 2020 there were over 1,900.  So, from your 2011 to 2023, at least 15,000 murders.  According to you, 1,000 were done by illegal aliens.  That leaves 14,000 murders by upstanding US citizens.  Great work, Americans.

Go tell that to the families of the victims of the 1000 baddies, who but for the open border would be alive today

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Go tell that to the families of the victims of the 1000 baddies, who but for the open border would be alive today

You really need a better source for your information.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Somebody must earn som money trolling on the forum almost 24/7 or should taken their medicine and gone to bed long time ago

I wouldn't doubt Russian or Iranian involvement. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, watthong said:

Just for clarification:The confused emoji that was tagged onto your above comment is not from me (sorry, I don't leave confused emojis on posts that I don't bother to read, such as yours and also those of your partner-in-fluffing @Yellowtail)

I just caught it on my way down to other comments that I sensed whose poster might possess some grey matter for brain, not certified mush as in your case. Maybe you should check with ytail - he might have left that emoji (his personal signature) on your comment mistaking it for mine. He often does that, even before I click "submit." A Palovian reflex you might say...

Sorry but I don't know what your point is. Go talk to another person that knows you.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

If you believe that Biden is calling the shots at DOJ, explain why Hunter Biden is being prosecuted.

Explain why Joe Biden was investigated over classified documents.

You Trumpers don't think before you post.

The Attorney General of the United States is appointed by reports to, and serves at the pleasure of the President, yes, or no? 

The statues were allowed to run out on most of what was being investigated, and the DOJ tried to get the tax evasion thrown out. 

So, the media is now saying that illegal border crossings have plummeted to about what they were under Trump, which they claim proves that Biden/Harris are tough on the border. 

But does it also shows that:

1, Illegal crossings were much lower under Trump, and

2, that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying the border was closed, and

3, the that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying that they could do nothing without legislation, and

4, that the Biden Administration has been lying by claiming the border issue is Republicans fault for stopping the ridiculous bill. 

Biden and Harris are both liars, they could have stopped the flood of illegals flooding across the border any time they liked, but the left wants open borders, so they left it open until the election. 

Elizabeth Warren was on CNN’s “State of the Union” saying what we need is “comprehensive immigration reform” which included more funding to support migrants (illegal aliens), and a pathway to citizenship (so that they can vote) and that Harris will work with congress to get that done. 

10 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

No he did not. The border wall was a financial fiasco. He spent billions ona fence that was soon easily dotted with breaches.

Trump’s administration only  built 52 miles of new primary border barriers.

And replaced over 400 miles of existing old, dilapidated barrier. 

And of course, the left sued and fought continuously over every inch, yes? 

Last October, the Biden administration started building  20 miles of new primary wall.

Restarted after cancelling it the moment he got into office when it became clear it was an election issue, yes? 

Border walls are not an effective solution. Smugglers cut through the metal bollards with a handsaw that can be purchased at any local hardware store. Fencing requires frequent repair and round-the-clock monitoring. Trump sabotaged the bipartisan border security bill that would have provided the funding to  patrol, monitor and secure the border.  Border fences are an environmental blight as they interfere with  animal movement and migrations.

So why is Biden building one?

The "bipartisan" bill that the left/press (redundant) claims Trump "sabotaged" would have normalized up to 5000 illegal crossings a day and would do nothing but get the illegals processed in more quickly, but you know this, yes? 

You want open borders that's fine, vote for Kamala. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If you believe that Biden is calling the shots at DOJ, explain why Hunter Biden is being prosecuted.

Explain why Joe Biden was investigated over classified documents.

You Trumpers don't think before you post.

and what were the outcomes for both? 

did Biden place get raided by FBI?

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Elkski said:

Trump lost the black vote yesterday at the Black journalist convention.  It started late because Trump wanted no fact checking during the event. At one point he got so angry at a question he picked up her water bottle to screw the cap on real tight, then replaced it. 

His life is crashing down!  Jail looms when he loses in November.   

Melania is worse than gone. 

i watched it live, you should too, because that is ANOTHER out of context clip.

• Sad 1