President Kamala Harris

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Well apart from that, TRump got permission to construct a Trump Tower building in Jeddah that came with the Saudi government investing $2 billion with Jared. 

Yes...okay....but apart from that?.....555

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Well apart from that, TRump got permission to construct a Trump Tower building in Jeddah that came with the Saudi government investing $2 billion with Jared. 

Maybe he should move there before the po po comes for him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, marin said:

I have no reason to even engage on the subject. What has Trump done other than alienate the rest of the world against us? I for one am tired of being laughed at for ever having elected the man. 

I could never support a liar and a con man. 

Yet you voted for Obama, yes? 

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Its more like a pandering Leninist vs a proven sure thing. Drill baby drill

Who was Lenin but an opportunist personally I preferred Lennon

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yet you voted for Obama, yes? 

brainwashed to the core. Sad. 

Edited by marin
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Were you better off economy wise? How was that border. Was there any shooting going on over in Europe or the Middle East? That's enough for me.

Alienated the world LOL. Somehow I don't recall japan,israel South korea, thailand, taiwan, Great Britain or places like that hating on us. 

The economy tanked under Trump.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

To be fair he did build 52 miles of that wall....albeit with taxpayers money.

But but, Mexico was supposed to pay for all of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, marin said:

brainwashed to the core. Sad. 

Don't be sad, Kamala will win in November and the US will be transformed into the Marxist utopia you so desperately want. 

All hail the anointed one! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Of course Trump alienated the world, You too uneducated on foreign policy or too embedded in TRump's hind to notice. Right from the start of his Presidency, he rankled allies with his first visit to Saudi Arabia. His absence at ASEAN summit and APEC session were seen as a snub to the Asia Pacific countries and a foreign affair disaster as countries pivot towards China. His America First policy caused reckless trade wars and his travel bans upset many allies. He pulled out of TTP offset the balance towards Asia and sent a bad message to the Asian countries that US has no vested interest in Asia. His pay to stay policy for troops in South Korea angered the host countries and encouraged North Korea aggression. In Europe, he thrashed America's most important allies to a point of alienation. 

As for the economy, US is the undisputed heavyweight of the world. Border will be better with the bipartisan border bill and there are always conflicts in Europe and Middles East. 

Wow, one of the longest paragraphs that said nothing I've ever seen. So basically, when Trump was president, our allies were mad at him because he thrashed them for not paying their fair share. I guess it's far worse than having the Ukraine inflames, the Border wide open, people broke because food prices have gone up 30%, the Middle East in flames, and China drooling over taiwan. And let's not forget about the 13 dead soldiers and Afghanistan when we cowardly fled that country leaving them billion dollars of equipment.

Wonder how many Americans soldiers died during Trump's Administration from enemy action. But then again, if I remember correctly, you're one of those supporters of Hamas, so I would expect you to hate  one of Israel's great supporters , Donald trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

If you think Kamala Harris is a Marxist, you are deluded. 

If you think she isn't your ignorant. I wouldn't use the word Marxist myself I would have said Lenninist or bolshevik

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

What really amazes me is that none of these supporters have recognized her inability to run the government. At every chance she had as VP she has failed miserably. 

What did Pence do lol , Thankfully his last day he went Democratic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, billd766 said:

But but, Mexico was supposed to pay for all of it.

Would you make fun of the wall in front of Rachel Marin's parents? Or any of the other girls and women brutalize raped and murdered by the criminals pouring into our country? That's the saddest part of the support of the policies about the democrats, the innocent people dead because of those policies. Kamala has got some blood on her hands doesn't she.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The economy tanked under Trump.

Yeah it was all his fault, as opposed to the beautiful economy that Biden has built. $6 for eggs

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, marin said:

Glad you have seen the light. But you forgot one thing. Trump will go to prison.

Yes, in a recent speech of how she was a "prosecutor" and how she would go after Trump. I think it's great. 

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

If you think she isn't your ignorant. I wouldn't use the word Marxist myself I would have said Lenninist or bolshevik

What specific policies does Kamala Harris share with Marxists?

• Like 1