Tommy arrested again

56 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

Tommy doesn't talk about this lot that much 

spacer.png

The worst one was that Australian .....the well known Islamist.....Rolf Harris

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Perpetrator was 17 years old  and its "not thought to be terrorist related at this time " (it never is)      So  he won't be contributing to  any of the fictional benefits that some idiot trolls seem to think  they bring, but on the plus side , if one can describe it as that, he wont be claiming any more universal credit once they bang him up

Ali-Al- Shakati (Good Welsh Name!) apparently born in Cardiff, according to the statement by the Chief Constable of Merseyside Police.  Not "terrorist " related, but my bet is the "Mental" card will be shown soon! ...My condolences to the families of the deceased, I have friends and family in the area.

• Agree 2

On 7/29/2024 at 5:19 AM, Ralf001 said:

Incitement To hatred.... yeah thats handled by the Counter-Terrorism Division of the Crown Prosecution Service.

Tommy is a bit dim !

This whole incitement to hatred and the Left’s penchant for bandying that hollow word of the decade around has got to stop. Is it hate to point out facts? If others react on those facts, then the police should deal with it. The guy is not really a racist; he wouldn’t have black friends or have Muslims at his wedding etc. He could soften his delivery but is just telling it how it is. Much like Farage though, a certain group is immediately triggered by their presence. Don’t know why he doesn’t just up sticks and move to a better place and leave Britain to sink into leftist heaven. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Don’t know why he doesn’t just up sticks and move to a better place and leave Britain to sink into leftist heaven. 

He did. Lives in Spain in a luxury villa. Just comes over to stir up trouble.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

I agree,Tommy has done more than enough for what he thinks is right for our Country.It's looking like the old saying "you can't beat the system" is right after all.

Time to pass the baton and only time will tell if he was a hero or villain.Personally i think the woke left are the real villains here and walking into a trap supporting the Islamists.

Yeah, you only have to look at his long criminal record to see how much he's done for our country. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are trying to portray him as a career criminal , which isn't true at all 

I wasn't, I was stating a fact and a matter of public record. 

But it's a moot point now you mention it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you provide a link to that statement ?

Of course he can't because there isn't one.  (I know you know this) He's a minor and police won't release the name of a minor. The only place you can find the name Ali-Al- Shakati is on racist sites with absolutely no evidence to back up their claims at all. And the people who are anti immigration lap it up and repeat it without checking to see if it's true (that would require some intelligence).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Of course he can't because there isn't one.  (I know you know this) He's a minor and police won't release the name of a minor. The only place you can find the name Ali-Al- Shakati is on racist sites with absolutely no evidence to back up their claims at all. And the people who are anti immigration lap it up and repeat it without checking to see if it's true (that would require some intelligence).

Ali-Al- Shakati means "my apartment" in Arabic. 🙂 

1 minute ago, josephbloggs said:

More like the UK media is trying to hush this up and keep it quiet until its forgotten about and other news sources are reporting on it . 

If you google his name, you will see that his name isn't mentioned on racist websites , you are just playing the race card 

2 hours ago, DonniePeverley said:

Tommy doesn't talk about this lot that much 

spacer.png

He doesn't need to concern himself with this lot, Are they sex offenders? Whatever they are and whatever they have done  they are white non muslims so they can expect to feel the full weight of the law  These are the ones we need to worry about

rotherham.jpg.b0e428f681a0957aa89e83bc201ba971.jpg

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Parents must be well proud of him......

1. Assault:

• In 2005, Robinson was convicted of assaulting an off-duty police officer during a domestic incident and received a 12-month prison sentence.

2. False Identity and Illegal Entry:

• In 2012, he was jailed for entering the United States using someone else’s passport, as he had been banned from entering the country. He was sentenced to 10 months in prison.

3. Mortgage Fraud:

• In 2014, Robinson was convicted of mortgage fraud. He admitted to conspiring with others to obtain a mortgage by misrepresentation. He was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

4. Contempt of Court:

• In 2017, he was given a suspended sentence for contempt of court after filming inside Canterbury Crown Court during a trial.

• In 2018, Robinson was jailed for 13 months for contempt of court after live-streaming outside a grooming trial in Leeds. This sentence was later quashed, and he was released on bail.

• In 2019, he was found guilty again of contempt of court for the same incident and was sentenced to nine months in prison.

5. Public Order Offences:

• Over the years, Robinson has been involved in various public order offences related to his activism and protests.

Well its unlikely his parents will be featured crying on TV  like the mother of the spoilt brat who was part of the demonstration that shut down the M25. Causing disruption for millions of people.  She rightly got 4 years, to the horror of the lefties, actually  not far off Tommys total.   But of course she was an angel who did not deserve it  

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Can't we get his name right?

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

He uses Tommy Robinson to identify with the British working class - he's a fake!

Never that much fuss about Boris Johnson for not using his real name,  which class of people was he trying identify with ?

14 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Never that much fuss about Boris Johnson for not using his real name,  which class of people was he trying identify with ?

The see you next Tuesday class.

• Haha 1