Men dominating 'Women's Sports @ Paris Olympics'

KhunLA

Posted (edited)

Just saw a blip of some dude boxing a chick.  After 45 seconds, she said screw this.   RTnews, so I can't post it.

Imagine working your whole life to go to the Olympics, and you have to box some dude ... WTF

She even pulled her arm away, at the end, when they raised his as winner.   Good for her.   MSM will probably bury it for as long as they can.

From X, I think that's allowed:

image.png.5616a29230aca5687007bb407e0830e3.png

image.png.c4e6e3600cfd6f027666e0639ca1d262.png

image.png.2c9ea58ec74baa12729aaddce6a8467f.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Just saw a blip of some dude boxing a chick.  After 45 seconds, she said screw this.   RTnews, so I can't post it.

Imagine working your whole life to go to the Olympics, and you have to box some dude ... WTF

She even pulled her arm away, at the end, when they raised his as winner.   Good for her.   MSM will probably bury it for as long as they can.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/01/sport/video/imane-khelif-paris-olympics-boxing-controversy-digvid

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This stupidity will only end when real women refuse to compete against fake women. By competing against men they only hurt themselves and every real woman that wants to compete.

I tend to agree although I would love to see either the russian federation or the U.S. allow some of the pro boxers get in the ring.  See how he/she likes fighting people that packa punch.

The solution is simple.  Allow these ladies men to enter but have a seperate category 

Remember the Olympics were for men only for the longest time

Maybe we make 4 categories

I still think that it is interesting that most of the women that are supporting this crap are reired.  

Imagine if Rainhoe and her team had come up against a trans football team from Spain or another top country where all the players are 6' plus and play a more physical game.

Women could get seriously hurt fighting men. Either stop the men fighting preferable or allow men only in the super heavy weight division whatever their weight is so they fight someone heavier than themselves. 

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This stupidity will only end when real women refuse to compete against fake women. By competing against men they only hurt themselves and every real woman that wants to compete.

But but!!! that would be racist and biased against the Transgender society that fight so hard to claim they are the same as a woman. 

• Thanks 1

She obviously do not identifies as a transgender, but had some natural abnormalities as a male in female which happens. And if so I just feel bad for her, same as the runner who had to hight testosterone. They obviously have great advantage, but they are born like this, and no identity crisis and trying to cheat their way to beat women as men

Caster Semenya says she went through 'hell' due to testosterone limits imposed on female athletes. South Africa's two-time Olympic champion Caster Semenya told CNN that having to take testosterone-reducing medication in order to compete internationally was “hell” and had a negative impact on her health.

More Women Than Expected Are Genetically Men

Sex chromosomes usually determine whether you are female or male. Women are XX. Men are XY. However, genetically, a few women are actually men. They grow up as women with a woman’s body, and most only discover well into puberty that they are different. Danish researchers map for the first time how many women are genetically men. The proportion was higher than expected.

https://novonordiskfonden.dk/en/news/more-women-than-expected-are-genetically-men/

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Keep Right said:

https://transequality.org/news/advocates-trans-equality-endorses-vice-president-kamala-harris-president

If you enjoy seeing men pulverize women in boxing events than I am sure you will support Kamala Harris.

for some it i just nature, others it is an identity crises, and there is a difference between those two. Should they be denied participating against normal women with normal hormones? well, if have natural women genitals and male chromosone, they are in fact males or not? 

1 hour ago, Presnock said:

Welll I have already voiced my opinion of men in women's sports but this dude had gender problems previously in the boxing world and was banned, how could the olympic officialls allowed him into the games here.  The Italian girl took a couple of hits from him and realized quickly that she could be hurt forever.  Not a little dude either but a tall and strong dude!  Officials should be banned from sports for life in my opinion!

Apparently, the only check by Olympic officials is whatever is written in their passports.

21 minutes ago, retarius said:

Women could get seriously hurt fighting men. Either stop the men fighting preferable or allow men only in the super heavy weight division whatever their weight is so they fight someone heavier than themselves. 

She said that she has never been hit so hard and that is why she stopped as she knew that she could get seriously injured if she carried on against this person.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Who would have thought ... :cheesy:

It originated from  the greek culture !

As the number of LGBTQ+ athletes competing at the Summer Olympics has shot up in the last two decades, possibly you’ve joined the growing queer audience tuning into the quadrennial Games.

And if there was a moment in your formative years when seeing the Olympic Games helped you to understand yourself, you might even be looking back on it now as a gay awakening. 

My wife & her GF’s like  the bean bag bathing suits that  some of the puu baao’s wear!

This is the first olympics  in 60 years that I haven’t observed!

https://www.outsports.com/2024/7/18/24097567/olympics-lgbtq-history/

Olympic Games! 

Games alright, I couldn't be bothered watching the farce that this sham is perpetrating.

Good luck to honest sports people but this BS needs to stop.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Antiparovian said:

Has it got meat and 2 veg? Someone should have yanked it's shorts down in the ring?

She was born with a vagina which is what some anti trans people say is the definition of a woman. They will have to come up with a new definition.

She competed in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, don't remember seeing you all complaining back then.

Interesting btw, it's always men who think they are woman (or with messed up genetics) who want to compete gainst woman. I can't remember it being the other way around. Now you have to ask yourself why.