Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Making stuff up again Jonny.

The laws have not been enforced ‘brutally’ and not only one specific group, other that is than the people rioting, destroying property, committing arson, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Show trials? In which the thugs confess their guilt!

Stalin? 

I am very pleased to see the new Labour Government cracking down on all this violent rioting.

It would seem you are not.

Shame there wasn't more of your lot taken to task......:coffee1:

"Hide your weapons in the Mosque, chaps, so you don't get arrested"....😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Making stuff up again Jonny.

The laws have not been enforced ‘brutally’ and not only one specific group, other that is than the people rioting, destroying property, committing arson, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Show trials? In which the thugs confess their guilt!

Stalin? 

I am very pleased to see the new Labour Government cracking down on all this violent rioting.

It would seem you are not.

Yes I am sure you are enjoying seeing anyone with differing political opinions arrested charged and sentenced to lengthy jail terms within a week. 

It's hardly surprising to see you revelling in all this 😃

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes I am sure you are enjoying seeing anyone with differing political opinions arrested charged and sentenced to lengthy jail terms within a week. 

He probably gets a little chubby just thinking about it.

I think he said he keeps a picture of judge Merchan under his pillow...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Shame there wasn't more of your lot taken to task......:coffee1:

"Hide your weapons in the Mosque, chaps, so you don't get arrested"....😉

Even in this forum I can count 5 - 10 people who should be arrested. I can see extreme right wing, brainless, provocateur, chicken people. They can only pretend to be tough guys on the keyboard when they can show their reactions on the street with other extreme right wing low iq people. How pathetic they are.  They think they are on the right track with the likes they get from other low IQ right-wing extremists. What a group of ignorance. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

That doesn’t make sense.

I have on a number of occasions stated others and anyone who commits crimes should face arrest/investigation and prosecution.

But honestly Jonny, the crackdown on these violent rioters this past week has been a very good thing for law and order.

Don’t you agree?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have no idea what he was referring to, he’s barely coherent these days.

Right

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you want to help him, just make sure he gets home safe.

Why, you cheese him out hoping he gets arrested? 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, CashMoon said:

So it's normal to threaten civil war and defend genocide?  

Absolutely not, the left must crush all dissent, for the greater good of course. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Absolutely not, the left must crush all dissent, for the greater good of course. 

Rioting, destroying property, committing arson, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers, is not dissent, it’s lawless thuggery.

Perhaps you would be happier if these thugs were allowed to continue their violent crime spree.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rioting, destroying property, committing arson, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers, is not dissent, it’s lawless thuggery.

Perhaps you would be happier if these thugs were allowed to continue their violent crime spree.

What do you not understand? What I said was: The left must crush all dissent, for the greater good of course.

Are we not in agreement? These people must be taken to task for what they've done, or there'll be even more privileged white people complaining about the people that don't look like them. 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What do you not understand? What I said was: The left must crush all dissent, for the greater good of course.

Are we not in agreement? These people must be taken to task for what they've done, or there'll be even more privileged white people complaining about the people that don't look like them. 

Oh, you’re stroking your grievance again.

Poor hard done by you.

Rioters getting arrested for rioting, whatever next?!

• Agree 1

Oh, you’re stroking your grievance again.

Poor hard done by you.

Rioters getting arrested for rioting, whatever next?!

Maybe you can all it an insurrection, how great would that be? Your kind would love that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why are the police, courts, CPS cracking down of coordinated rioting across the country that has resulted in property damage, arson, businesses being looted, a completely innocent community being attacked and violent assault of police officers?

Enjoy your video, I gather it has nothing to do with the topic under discussion, though perhaps a useful prop to hold up your self stroked grievance.

So you're quite happy for a huge gang of Muslims carrying Palestine flags to retaliate by laying siege to a local pub, smashing it up, beating up a punter and frightening the life out of the families with young kids inside? You don't think that crowd should be cracked down on as part of Starmer's master plan?

Are they not white enough? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, sungod said:

I’ll tell you what, you send me the link with his sentencing for drug dealing and we can take it from there.

I'll tell you what,you start to post facts instead of fan boy pouting. 

8 hours ago, sungod said:

All i’m doing is calling you out for posting false information, not defending anyone

Jesus, you are falling over yourself to protect the guy whereas I have posted a link to an article where he boasts about buying and using class A drugs, and mentions his sentence for supply. 

But you knock yourself out. Maybe he is reading this and will send you a signed photo. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

So you're quite happy for a huge gang of Muslims carrying Palestine flags to retaliate by laying siege to a local pub, smashing it up, beating up a punter and frightening the life out of the families with young kids inside? You don't think that crowd should be cracked down on as part of Starmer's master plan?

Did I say I was in ‘happy with’ any of the things you are enjoying imagining I’m ‘happy with’.

No I did not.

What I have said is I support the police, the courts and the CPS arresting, prosecuting and imprisoning rioters and thugs.

Perhaps a little less time spent imagining things to feed your outrage.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

I'll tell you what,you start to post facts instead of fan boy pouting. 

Jesus, you are falling over yourself to protect the guy whereas I have posted a link to an article where he boasts about buying and using class A drugs, and mentions his sentence for supply. 

But you knock yourself out. Maybe he is reading this and will send you a signed photo. 

I’ll tell you why you wont post a link to his drug dealing, it’s because there isn’t one. I’ve looked and admit I can’t find it. BBC mention just possession in an article where they list a very comprehensive list of other convictions, all custodials are listed, none for drug dealing. Unlikely the BBC would leave that one out. Dealing in class A almost always attracts a custodial, yet none is listed. For intent you don’t even need to make financial gain. The seriousness of intent reflects in sentencing of which I can’t find any and it would give a strong indication on how serious the courts would take the offense. 

Funny, ironic even now that you know decide to take the word of your mate Tommy Robinson, that guy you label as a far right  sniveling coward, he’s boasted a lot and now you believe him?

It’s not about defending him, it’s calling you out for making accusations you can’t back up. A question of integrity of which you seem to have very little of.

So, put the sentencing link up and I will apologise if it reflects the seriousness of dealing. In the absence of you backing up your claims you may apologise too. 

Can’t be fairer than that.

Edited by sungod

IMG_20240805_202333.jpg.82d1201eab569263c87a88b74a9790b1.jpg

8 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Indeed. It seems some of these people don't have a problem with it??? While the good people , I mean "far Right" do have a problem with this.  So what would a responsible government , I mean far right do now: Send the full force of the military in - Round them up, Revoke citizenship, Put them on a boat back to bum f**k Egypt 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, sungod said:

I’ll tell you why you wont post a link to his drug dealing, it’s because there isn’t one. I’ve looked and admit I can’t find it. BBC mention just possession in an article where they list a very comprehensive list of other convictions, all custodials are listed, none for drug dealing. Unlikely the BBC would leave that one out. Dealing’ in class A anlmost anlways attracts a custodial, yet none is listed. For intent you don’t even need to make financial gain. The seriousness of intent reflects in sentencing of which I can’t find any and it would give a strong indication on how serious the courts would take the offense. 

Funny, ironic even now that you know decide to take the word of your mate Tommy Robinson, that guy you label as a far right  sniveling coward, he’s boasted a lot and now you believe him?

It’s not about defending him, it’s calling you out for making accusations you can’t back up. A question of integrity of which you seem to have very little of.

So, put the sentencing link up and I will apologise if it reflects the seriousness of dealing. In the absence of you backing up your claims you may apologise too. 

Can’t be fairer than that.

You need to step back and take a break, maybe try to put things in perspective. You can't always be right; nobody is so don't take it so hard on yourself. 

Here is his Wikipedia page which states (emphasis mine):

"Robinson's criminal record also includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, cocaine possession with intent to supply, and public order offences. He had previously served at least three separate custodial sentences: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud."

Now if you want to get all bent out of shape about semantics, as if he is a misunderstood diamond geezer with a few rough edges rather than a drug pusher then go ahead. However, I thoroughly bored so I am going to leave you to your fandom at this point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

You need to step back and take a break, maybe try to put things in perspective. You can't always be right; nobody is so don't take it so hard on yourself. 

Here is his Wikipedia page which states (emphasis mine):

"Robinson's criminal record also includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, cocaine possession with intent to supply, and public order offences. He had previously served at least three separate custodial sentences: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud."

Now if you want to get all bent out of shape about semantics, as if he is a misunderstood diamond geezer with a few rough edges rather than a drug pusher then go ahead. However, I thoroughly bored so I am going to leave you to your fandom at this point. 

You are boring me too, we are just going around in circles as you can’t back up your drug dealing claims. 

Rather than Tommy Robinson crimes, I’d thought you’d be more concerned of those of fraud by the SNP? They are doing pretty well considering Sturgeons camper van has more seats than the SNP. 

3 hours ago, Pickwick said:

I doubt anyone's happy with that. Thugs reacted to misinformation online - there's a common thread there. I note the white manager of that pub said that vast majority of Muslims tried to protect the pub, condemned the thugs and cleared the damage, offering to pay costs. Not dissimilar to the majority of white people, after thugs attacked and damaged a mosque in Southport.

There are non-white and Muslim people currently in custody after the riots. Here are just some of their names to start you off with (their non-white mugshots have been widely circulated on various media sites).

Adnan Ghafoor

Anis Ashfaq

Nazam Hussain

Hasan Yousif

Zain Akbar

Faheem Ahktar

Sameer Ali

Hamza Mohammed

Akheel Khan

Saleem Khan

18 minutes ago, morrobay said:

IMG_20240805_202333.jpg.82d1201eab569263c87a88b74a9790b1.jpg

Indeed. It seems some of these people don't have a problem with it??? While the good people , I mean "far Right" do have a problem with this.  So what would a responsible government , I mean far right do now: Send the full force of the military in - Round them up, Revoke citizenship, Put them on a boat back to bum f**k Egypt 

Seems you missed the earlier post.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did I say I was in ‘happy with’ any of the things you are enjoying imagining I’m ‘happy with’.

No I did not.

What I have said is I support the police, the courts and the CPS arresting, prosecuting and imprisoning rioters and thugs.

Perhaps a little less time spent imagining things to feed your outrage.

"What I have said is I support the police, the courts and the CPS arresting, prosecuting and imprisoning rioters and thugs."

So are you not keen to know why those Muslim rioters and thugs were not cracked down on? Or will you just turn a blind eye to that because they're Muslims? 

Sounds familiar (Rotherham, Rochdale etc.)

• Confused 3

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I haven't seen any of those charges. Where did you read those?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The thugs have been scared off, and order has been restored

"Starmer" is the thug  dystopian "order" is being brought in.

online thought crime and pre crime normalised  the end to free speech,and "democracy" as we know it  very very sad days.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1