The Tim Walz thread.

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The point is that after 24 years of service, Walz decided to run for Congress, and you can't accept that.

By your same logic, Vance left his buddies in the lurch when he bolted from Iraq after just 4 years in the service.

Another false equivalence 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Tulsi Gabbard stepped down from office in order to deploy in a war zone. Tim Walz did the opposite. Tells me everything I need to know about the integrity of these two people.

https://www.pbs.org/weta/finding-your-roots/about/meet-our-guests/tulsi-gabbard

Tim Walz had been in the Guard for 24 years when he retired. How long did you want him to stay in?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Tim Walz had been in the Guard for 24 years when he retired. How long did you want him to stay in?

Just for what he agreed to. 

Just another lying leftist 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Just for what he agreed to. 

Just another lying leftist 

Don't worry, you will forget about this right after the election, just like you forgot about Hunter Biden's laptop and Hillary's emails.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

It's always amusing to read the uninformed opinions of people with little experience in military matters trying to sound knowledgable.

Retiring in the middle of a contract, with knowledge that an overseas deployment is coming, says a lot about a man's character. As does pretending to have served in a war zone.

Walz got 24 years in.

Your man Trump dodged the draft, what does that tell you about his character?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

It's always amusing to read the uninformed opinions of people with little experience in military matters trying to sound knowledgable.

Retiring in the middle of a contract, with knowledge that an overseas deployment is coming, says a lot about a man's character. As does pretending to have served in a war zone.

Oh, our military hero is back, still hasn't found anything else to trash Walz with..😂

You could try if he wears a cheap underwear brand......:clap2:

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Walz had signed a contract for 6years of service, to end in 2007. He didn't honour that commitment.

So, can a soldier do that, or did he go awol and get locked up...?  :coffee1:

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Walz got 24 years in.

Your man Trump dodged the draft, what does that tell you about his character?

Ah yes. "B-b-but Trump!" enters the room. Hey, the Democrat nominee until 15 minutes ago did the same.

As I said before, Walz served honourably for 24 years. Then it seems things changed.

• Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The point is that after 24 years of service, Walz decided to run for Congress, and you can't accept that.

No, you purposely refuse to understand the point after these 36 pages, and you always will. That ain't the point. 

54 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

By your same logic, Vance left his buddies in the lurch when he bolted from Iraq after just 4 years in the service.

By your same illogic. Vance enlisted for four years, and he served his entire enlistment term. His term was known, factored in, and his duties covered.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

IMG_1192.thumb.jpeg.cd62bbadd864fec1c0cd307c1aac48dd.jpeg

To be fair.....if you carried out some informal canvassing of countries across the world you would get a similar result.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

1 minute ago, BangkokHank said:

And - he's another tool of the Jews who installed him. Just like pretty much every politician in the US.

Oh, well, you're one of those Commie types.......:saai:

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BigStar said:

By your same illogic. Vance enlisted for four years, and he served his entire enlistment term. His term was known, factored in, and his duties covered.

So, 24 years for Walz was not enough service, but 4 years for Vance was enough.

Got it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, John Drake said:

Tulsi Gabbard stepped down from office in order to deploy in a war zone. Tim Walz did the opposite. Tells me everything I need to know about the integrity of these two people.

https://www.pbs.org/weta/finding-your-roots/about/meet-our-guests/tulsi-gabbard

Sure I would take a snippet of information about someone's life from almost 20 years ago, the circumstances and surrounding events of which I know very little, and draw conclusions based on that snippet about their integrity and character to serve as Vice President. That sounds reasonable. 

• Sad 3

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, 24 years for Walz was not enough service, but 4 years for Vance was enough.

Got it.

Like I said before, if you are ignorant about the military, perhaps you should try to learn a little before offering opinions based on a lack of knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Like I said before, if you are ignorant about the military, perhaps you should try to learn a little before offering opinions based on a lack of knowledge.

Enlighten us please. What is so stellar about Vance's record compared to Walz, given one passed out as a master sergeant, and the other as a corporal?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1