The Tim Walz thread.

8 minutes ago, BangkokHank said:

4bd7119a3bee2cab.jpg

Not sure why you posted that but as usual American Jews will vote overwhelmingly democratic especially this year where the opposition is maga fascist. Walz does indeed come across as a mensch. You don't need to be a Jew to be a mensch. Coincidentally I have a close relative who used to be a Minnesota rabbi. I wonder if she knows Walz.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not sure why you posted that but as usual American Jews will vote overwhelmingly democratic especially this year where the opposition is maga fascist. Walz does indeed come across as a mensch. You don't need to be a Jew to be a mensch. 

Yeah, American Jews don't really care as much about Israel as they used to, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, American Jews don't really care as much about Israel as they used to, 

American Jews are Americans. Israeli Jews are Israelis. Very different. I do realize fascist Trump is trying to demagogue this issue with persistent antisemitic tropes.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, FinChin67 said:

Tim Walz Battalion Commander over Stolen Valor. Not looking good...

John Kolb is with Thomas Behrends.

Feeling a need to say this:

I do not regret that Tim Walz retired early from the Minnesota Army National Guard, did not complete the Sergeants Major Academy, broke his enlistment contract or did not successfully complete any assignment as a Sergeant Major. Unwittingly, he got out of the way for better leadership. Thomas Behrends was the right leader at the right time. He sacrificed to answer the call, leaving his family, business and farming-partner brother to train, lead and care for soldiers. He earned the privilege of being called Command Sergeant Major. Like a great leader he ran toward and not away from the guns. I have no opinion of Mr. Walz's decision to leave service at the time he did. It was his right to retire early. I also have no criticism of his service as an E7 and E8 in the MNARNG. By all accounts and on the record, he was a competent Chief of Firing Battery/Gunnery Sergeant and First Sergeant. I cannot say the same of his service sitting, frocked, in the CSM chair.

He did not earn the rank or successfully complete any assignment as an E9. It is an affront to the Noncommissioned Officer Corps that he continues to glom onto the title. I can sit in the cockpit of an airplane, it does not make me a pilot. Similarly, when the demands of service and leadership at the highest level got real, he chose another path.

Mmmmm....odd.

Also only evidence of this statement is a screenshot of a screenshot by the chucklenugget Trump Junior, of two people who do not seem to have a FaceBook account????...that I can find.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 12.22.49.jpeg

Edited by Will B Good
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FinChin67 said:

Does not change anything about Walz... Still the terrorist loving lying sob.

OK, Minnesota Somali's love him and there's a good reason for that but not many others.

He just had a little less skeletons in a closet compared to Shapiro. 

Well, that and it's not like you could get most Democrats to vote for a Jew. 

• Thanks 2

On 8/11/2024 at 9:47 PM, Yellowtail said:

So, what are Israeli-American Jews? 

I am not clear what your point is, but I do not think Harris will be a friend to Israel. I think it's sad that American Jews (at least the secular ones), you, and the left in general do not care what happens to Israel. 

Some think harris / walz are running on Vibes & Emotions and nothing of substance!

300k. Jewish  voting friends in Pennsylvania !

Listen to one & others

Role on 5:15 below ,

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would be terrified if I were either Donald Trump or JD Vance. He's helping make Kamala Harris a better candidate, boosting her confidence and turbo charging the change, relatability, energizing, and optimistic messaging. Love that the "USA" chant, co-opted by the very un-American MAGA movement, is popping up more and more at these campaign rallies.

• Love It 1

On 8/12/2024 at 2:32 PM, riclag said:

Most dont know that Gov. Walz let the city of Minneapolis  burn , be looted, while Black Life Matter protesters,turned violent rioters chaotically turned neighborhoods & city buildings into ash. $500 million dollars in damages.

He was solely responsible for waiting 3 days before calling in the National guard, as his (activists)daughter gave txt tips to the were a-bouts of the NG.

IMG_2823.jpeg.af5881c53d520a6e4eb85ca49079f714.jpeg

All this while  harris was involved with helping bail out the rioters!

Their SOCIAL JUSTICE activism

on display, during what Americans famously call the 2020 Summer of Love Protests turned riots!

https://nypost.com/2024/08/07/us-news/harris-and-walz-fiddled-as-minneapolis-burned-during-blm-riots/

https://nypost.com/2024/08/06/us-news/tim-walz-failed-to-act-as-blm-rioters-burned-minneapolis-in-2020-state-senate/

Your comment is factually incorrect. Donald Trump, the convicted felon and former President of the USA praised Walz's handling of the protests.  “So the best example, I alluded to it a couple of seconds ago, is Minneapolis. It was incredible what happened in the state of Minnesota. What they did in Minneapolis was incredible”.  “They went in and dominated, and it happened immediately.”  June 1. 2020

Full transcript of  conference call https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/wh-governors-call-protests/index.html?cid=ios_app

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No doubt Walz is good on the stump. A very effective speaker and far better than Harris. 

Too bad he is being called a coward by the members of his old Guard unit. Even the unit chaplain has no time for him.  If/when he ever does an interview he may have some tough questions to answer. He served for 24 years with dignity, but the ending and subsequent period are not good.  The time sequence is not in dispute- his unit got told to prepare for deployment, he did an 'end around' of his immediate superior to file his retirement papers, he quit, his unit was deployed. Does not look good for a senior NCO at all. 

Gawd, are you still on about Watz, anyone with think you were an ex. shunned lover.

Oh, perhaps you are..........:huh:

I can't wait for you to move on to the ACTUAL Prezzy candidate.......🤣

29 minutes ago, transam said:

Gawd, are you still on about Watz, anyone with think you were an ex. shunned lover.

Oh, perhaps you are..........:huh:

I can't wait for you to move on to the ACTUAL Prezzy candidate.......🤣

Despiration and his loss is of no record as a disgruntled Canadian.

• Thumbs Up 1

Would America want The daughter of walz anywhere near the WH, She’s a National Security Risk imop

As had been reported,Imagine having ones daughter alert the Useful idiots of Marxist Blm rioters the status Whereabouts 

of the National Guard as the cities looting,burning and police assaults continued in the city and surrounding communities!

On May 30, 2020, Walz's daughter, now 23, reportedly reposted and responded to an account on X, formerly Twitter, that urged all protesters to "GET OUT NOW" because the National Guard and SWAT were allegedly on their way to the scene of the Minneapolis riots. In the post thread, she insisted to protesters that the National Guard "WILL NOT be present tonight."

https://www.newsweek.com/hope-walz-controversial-tweets-national-guard-resurface-after-vp-announcement-1935440

“As his state’s largest city was engulfed in flames, Walz held off on mobilizing the Minnesota National Guard for a full 18 hours after Minnesota Mayor Jacob Frey said he desperately needed at least 600 National Guardsmen to bring things under control.

When Walz finally decided to act the night of May 28, 2020, he sent only 100 guardsmen, a scathing post-mortem from the state’s Senate revealed later that year.

“Those that did arrive did little to stop the carnage, according to Minneapolis residents”.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/07/us-news/harris-and-walz-fiddled-as-minneapolis-burned-during-blm-riots/

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1

God he was awful, for sure he will get voted out. Hold on!!  Nov. 8 2022 Governor Tim Walz is re-elected resoundingly. Getting 8% more votes than his republican challenger..🤣

34 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, that IS the topic...

No defence for him,  I see.

I don't need to, your continuous B.S. is enough...🙄

Plus, you are supporting a known crook......😂

• Agree 1