Team Trump Trash

RSD1

52 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Following is the text from the latest Trump Trash email that I just received courtesy of djtfp24.com.

Never seen anything like it coming from a person who claims that they are fit to be president. Just a huge pile of whining/moaning childish nonsense about what the other candidate is doing or not doing.

Really? Who’s got time to worry about someone else to the extent of putting out such petty stuff like this? It’s pure desperation and reads like it was penned by someone who is angry, bitter, losing and who has nothing better to talk about.

Every paragraph also starts with the same repeating words “She failed”. Definitely not written by someone who has any prose or who is winning or soon to be president. He’s lost, confused, and dangling by a thread. The last word of his email really sums him up: “Pathetic”.

Don’t worry Donny, soon it will be over and then you can rest in a small quiet room in your pretty orange jumpsuit. 

Your topic is a pile of trash.

• Sad 2

On 8/9/2024 at 2:58 PM, RSD1 said:

I used to receive an average of 3-4 pathetic emails from this old Trump guy per day begging me for small amounts of money. Now that shameless desperation has stopped (thankfully) and I receive an average of only one email from him every 2-3 days and which says very little. His latest is below.

Guess he's beginning to throw in the towel. Good for him. Best thing he can do now because, no matter how much he begs, Biden isn't coming back to run against him. Can't wait to see him debate Kamala and make a gargantuan fool of himself again. We all know how things went when he recently went up against black women (NABJ). 

IMG_6857.thumb.jpeg.494595da2d2dea7f7cea6cb6b29627ae.jpeg

Why don't you unsubscribe? Trump hatred really is a medical condition.

Edited by rattlesnake
Removed forbidden word, God forbid should I offend someone!
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I'm happy. Wonder why your life is so bad. Hating on a stranger. Something must be wrong. Go talk to people about it.

You are very frustrated about your life. Get help. 

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

My live is pretty good. I don't hate anyone. Hating people for no reason is a sign you have a problem that is internal. Hope you find a solution.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

My live is pretty good. I don't hate anyone. Hating people for no reason is a sign you have a problem that is internal. Hope you find a solution.

Your last 2 posts contain the word "hate" and all your posts are negative. Sad. Projecting. Seek help. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Your last 2 posts contain the word "hate" and all your posts are negative. Sad. Projecting. Seek help. 

Interesting. Good luck.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Only reason I don't have that member on my ignore list is so I can have the lies removed. Otherwise I "manually" ignore. You can't reason with the intentionally delusional.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You people with short memories or selective amnesia need to stop bringing up the southern border. President Biden brought to the table a deal that even Republicans said was a winner concerning the border. It was your cult leader who called up his minions to quash the bill which they reluctantly did.

If you're going to participate in conversations like this, you really need to pay more attention to facts.

Dud bill. They need to draw up a better one.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, susanlea said:

Interesting. Good luck.

As meaningless as one of Trump's useless emails. Hope you can fix your problems and have a wonderful day. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Why don't you unsubscribe? Trump hatred really is a medical condition.

He could do that but then he would have nobody to blame for his problems. Really unsuccessful people are always jealous of successful people.

• Sad 1

Just now, susanlea said:

He could do that but then he would have nobody to blame for his problems. Really unsuccessful people are always jealous of successful people.

Always projecting and being so negative. What a shame. Try to enjoy your life. 

• Love It 1

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Bleach?

On 8/9/2024 at 9:13 PM, susanlea said:

Trump hater in Thailand - please i only have 300 baht. I need to pay for internet to hate on Trump

4541FD0300000578-4973402-image-m-15_1507809015711.jpg

More about hate from you. Why so focused on hate? Good luck. 

• Love It 1