MAGA influencers say Trump is on track to lose the election

shdmn

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A month is a long time in politics. But no doubt the tide will turn and Kamala will come up against some scandal or roadblocks and then we can see what her and Tim are made of. 

With any luck the Ukraine war will end with Zelensky having to beg for terms. Then Trump can put out lots of ads saying how she colluded to waste billions of taxpayer $ on a war that was lost. Let's see how she can turn that into something positive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Gsxrnz said:

The debates should be interesting. I doubt any of them will end in TKO's. The second and third events may not even happen. :coffee1:

He should refuse to take part unless she agrees to one with Fox. He has more to lose in a debate than she does, so if he can get her to refuse then he can blame her for not going to hers.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JustMyOpinion said:

Instead they should elect the war machine... right?  Try this on for size... 

Your choices seem very limited! If these old geriatric fools (Trump/ Last Walz AND Biden/Harris) are the best you can offer up, God Help America!!!

Edited by 2baht
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Panties getting a little tight? Choking off the blood supply to their "brains"?

The day before the 2016 election Hilary had a ~ 4 point lead and a 70+% chance of prevailing in the Electoral College.

A lot of these MAGA influencers seem like fair-weather fans. Way too early to jump ship.

Trump is still on track to win the Electoral College, but maybe come in 2 - 3 points down in the meaningless popular vote.

You are going to have a sad in November.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

I think you need to upgrade your awareness social media is having massive effects on everything nowadays and currently in particular on politics.

Twitter and the millions of posters have enormous influence and there are dedicated paid influencers from all sides of the political spectrum in general spouting misinformation and terminalogical inexactitudes at one and another.

On a positive note Twitter invariably has the "news" as it happens. Generally quicker than any other media sources out there.

Oh dear, that's disappointing. I guess it can't be too long till the end of civilisation as we knew it then.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump still has time to turn it around.

The problem is that he seems old and tired, with no capacity to react to having a different - and younger - opponent.

Unless Trump does something different - or there is a Black Swan event - the election won't be close.

The enthusiasm is great.

But the voters who will decide the election (the fence sitters I think) don't go to rallies.

Not to be negative, just to avoid complacency.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh dear, that's disappointing. I guess it can't be too long till the end of civilisation as we knew it then.

But being in Thailand as civilization as we know it ends takes a lot of the pain away!:wink:

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A month is a long time in politics. But no doubt the tide will turn and Kamala will come up against some scandal or roadblocks and then we can see what her and Tim are made of. 

"But no doubt the tide will turn..." So keep on digging, baby, dig. 
For every "stolen valor gabbage" ya looking for, a "bone spurs" comes up. 
Or "I did serve in a war zone....(erh, behind a desk)"
Poor Vance was fed gallons of kool-aid by the MAGA crowd, who told him repeat a lie a thousand times, it will surely come true.

Edited by watthong
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1