If you think Thai girls make the best lovers then you have never been to South America!

Asian women are much better long term as you get older.  Latin women are best for short term fun.  Their hot-bloodedness wears thin over the long term.  I could never imagine living with one.

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

that's all I have to say.

Latinos make the best lovers,

hands down.

They are way better in bed, more dominant, less conservative, more confident, passionate, and way more fun!

I have had so much fun with those girls over the years. The dating game here was a massive disappointment in comparison..

Latin girls are the best girls in the world.

bob.

Dating game. Whaever you say, Bob.

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

I've had many, many thai girls in my time and by no means were they 'sexually perfect'..

Even the best ones were stone cold amateurs compared to the latinas!

bob.

Try washing your dick next time. Works wonders.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Thai women craziness wears thin too. There is no perfect woman. It comes down to your own tolerance level. 

On average, I'd say my Thai GF and I would have a spat about once every six months, and it will be done and dusted in one hour.

OTOH, my Australian wife could sulk for a month.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm 68 and haven't had sex since last night!

nice one mate.

7 hours and counting for me.

i'm going to one of my girlfriends this afternoon for a couple days.

she's into a bit of the old bdsm, should be fun!

bob.

Edited by bob smith

14 hours ago, bob smith said:

hands down.

They are way better in bed, more dominant, less conservative, more confident, passionate, and way more fun!

I have had so much fun with those girls over the years. The dating game here was a massive disappointment in comparison..

bob.

When you moving to Brazil, Bob???

I'm in Brazil right now. Stunner-wise, incredible. I was skeptical, but these are the best looking women on earth.

I'm going to Scandalino's, a Scarface-level plush brothel (with a 1st class sushi bar attached) and will report back.

Just for Bob.

On 8/11/2024 at 5:48 PM, BritManToo said:

I've always found frequency more important than quality!

like vibrations and radio waves? 

nothing like good unspoken communication to enhance the experience

On 8/11/2024 at 4:50 PM, bob smith said:

hands down.

bob.

Been to South America many times especially Brazil and I agree with you Bob. Visit a gentleman’s club in São Paulo or Rio and you’ll be blown away by these women. I’ve never seen so many beautiful sexy and sensual women in my life before and I’m very well travelled however I couldn’t live there as the crime is too high for me. 
A great place for a gentleman’s holiday though so can’t recommend it highly enough. 

• Agree 1

On 8/11/2024 at 5:49 PM, bob smith said:

it's definitely not the hub of passionate lovers!

bob.

How can any girl from any country be passionate with somebody they don't like? 

hands down.

bob.

Obviously never Banged a Geordy lass from the Big Market in Newcastle...

Latino's Best Girls in the World pmsl

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Celsius said:

47 is old

You are on your last 3rd of your life inviting every disease known to man to invade your body.

so..... you're older.

average canadian male lives to almost 80 now. so your maths is a little off. cognitive decline maybe ? 

Edited by stoner

To the title ...

... people actually think location is going to make a difference ?

That's some funny sh!t.   Like minded consenting sex partners = lots of smiles, no matter the location.

If you can't get your freak on, where ever you are ... it's not the location :cheesy:

On 8/11/2024 at 2:50 PM, bob smith said:

hands down.

bob.

Not to judge but I prefer Latinas to Latinos. But hey whatever floats your boat.

28 minutes ago, stoner said:

so..... you're older.

average canadian male lives to almost 80 now. so your maths is a little off. cognitive decline maybe ? 

yes I'm older. I am 50. I just live in reality 

40 minutes ago, Celsius said:

47 is old

You are on your last 3rd of your life inviting every disease known to man to invade your body.

Actually 47 can be old if you haven't taken care of your body, and 70 can be old if you did. 60 isn't old, just older. I've seen people in their 40's, especially growing up since the 50's, that look much older. Look at a lot of the older actors, boozers, who in their 40's look 60. Chronologically, 47 isn't old.

Edited by fredwiggy

No one can say any nationality is the better of anything unless they've been with all nationalities and many of those also. Personally is all you can say because it's just opinions anyway. The best lover I've ever had was a white woman years older than I was in my late 40's. The Thai's here have been good at some things and not others. More into pleasing than being pleased. like it is a duty learned. If someone has been with a couple of Latinas and they were good, and if he had a few caucasians that weren't, does that make Latinas better lovers or that just his choices earlier weren't right (for him)? There are wild girls of all nationalities, and duds also. The same goes for the men. A man that doesn't know how to romance, or please his woman won't get much in return, unless of course it's a paid service, and then it's not personal but a job, and a personal lover is the best you can have, because what they're doing with you is what they want to do, and not what they need to do.

hands down.

bob.

You missed obviously the Africans?