Is Vance a major liability?

Lacessit

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its all about policy.  Vance wins.

Of course he does, it's apodeictic such a statement coming from you is true.

Vance is very articulate and a superb writer. His speeches and oratory skills are not bad. 

He succeeded in becoming a multi-millionaire and a VP candidate, and served in the military, not bad going.

One thing that is true, he is very odd. The eyeliner, the association with gay billionaire Thiel, the hardline ideology.

If I were a leftie Democrat, which I stress I am not, I too,would be terrified of this man.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, i retracted it because it was unnecessary

I'll help you out. My age is probably more than your IQ.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Vance is very articulate and a superb writer. His speeches and oratory skills are not bad. 

He succeeded in becoming a multi-millionaire and a VP candidate, and served in the military, not bad going.

One thing that is true, he is very odd. The eyeliner, the association with gay billionaire Thiel, the hardline ideology.

What is the eyeliner thing? And so he worked for a gay guy, is that something people care about? 

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

If I were a leftie Democrat, which I stress I am not, I too,would be terrified of this man.

If I were a lefty Democrat, I would be calling him weird and claiming he wears eyeliner and scouring every record available looking to trash him. 

I doubt very much he is gay and would not care if he is. I imagine he wears whatever makeup the makeup people put on him. Is that not what they do? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Has it not already? 

Maybe they can find him dressed a pirate as or a cowboy as well, that would really put the nail in the coffin. 

Haven't seen him as a pirate or cowboy yet...but one where he's wearing a red communist hammer & sickle. He's trashed Trump but now loves him. He trashes the left as communists but yet wears the hammer & sickle. He dress up in drag but trashes the LGBQ community. The guy has changed his name at least three times. The guy is weird and shady.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Has it not already? 

Maybe they can find him dressed a pirate as or a cowboy as well, that would really put the nail in the coffin. 

Haven't seen him as a pirate or cowboy yet...but one where he's wearing a communist hammer & sickle. He's trashed Trump but now loves him. He trashes the left as communists but yet wears the hammer & sickle. He dress up in drag but trashes the LGBQ community. The guy has changed his name at least three times. The guy is weird and shady.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What is the eyeliner thing? And so he worked for a gay guy, is that something people care about? 

If I were a lefty Democrat, I would be calling him weird and claiming he wears eyeliner and scouring every record available looking to trash him. 

I doubt very much he is gay and would not care if he is. I imagine he wears whatever makeup the makeup people put on him. Is that not what they do? 

I can't imagine he's gay because he has a wife and kids.

But if you're telling me for a man to wear eyeliner is not weird, I would respectfully have to disagree.

I know they have to wear make up for TV but I never saw Trump or Biden with eyeliner.

Anyway, that's a minor detail. The fact that his meteoric rise is due to the sponsorship of Peter Thiel just makes me a bit suspicious. Because Thiel is gay and Vance's opinions are so very much not pro-gay, pro-gay-marriage. You just wonder how did this partnership come to pass? Again, not suggesting Vance is gay, but it's just so odd.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, WayWokeWhiteGuy said:

Vance is a stupid weirdo that likes to go to parties in drag and hump couches. 

Would be a great Democrat to match the suitcase stealers

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you think having worn woman's clothing at a university party of some sort disqualifiers him? 

I imagine I look more like a criminal than Vance, and a bit darker with sharper features. What would a photo of you or Vance at the same age look like? 

It has to be noted that the photos (there are more) were taken after he had left the marines, which was a time which Hamel stated "taught me how to live like an adult". If the photos were taken at Ohio State, then he was 23-24 and working for a Republican senator. Hi jinks at uni when you are 18-19, fine, its how Prime Minister David Cameron largely got away with the story how he inserted his member into a severed pigs head while at uni. Apparently all students do this. At 24, one is supposed to be a responsible adult.

But the photos are not from Ohio, where maybe he was an immature 24 year old, but from Yale, when he was aged 28 years, a postgraduate. former marine with experience in a combat zone, and who volunteered to work for politicians.

Context is everything of course. It was a party, where a variety of costumes were available, and he went for the tranvestite look (but with his pudgy face, he's no Lily Savage). But context is everything. At age 8, Hamel thought he was a homosexual. He discussed this with his grandmother, who's married name he would later adopt while at Yale, dressed in drag. How did the Grandmother deal with the confused little boy? By asking him if he wanted to conduct fellatio on a man to prove he was a homosexual. That is not normal, and no wonder his own mother ended up a drug addict with a mother like that, a grandmother who Hamel apparently worships. He grew up in a highly sexualised household where little boys knew the ins and outs of homosexual sex, and were taught crude sexual language from a young age.

Now it doesn't really matter if he experimented at University following an abusive childhood. What matters is that it reveals hypocrisy. He's generally against LBGTQ rights, same gender marriage. He also at one time compared Trump to Hitler. Is he that fluid in his principals? And if Trump is elected, its pretty likely the man previously known as Hamel will end up with his finger on the proverbial button following the 25th Amendment (Trump is obese, plus has family history of dementia. Obesity accelerates dementia onset. His father was a pretty  thin man). Trump thinks it doesn't matter who is the VP; it does. The VP is an elected role, and Trump can't fire him when in office.

We are now reminded of this image

trump-donald-800-c59e7826615d479294fbf68

(Mayor Guliani in drag. Guliani was later caught on camera attempting to masturbate in front of someone he thought was a vulnerable woman who was looking for help)

Rudy-Giuliani-in-Borat-2.jpg?resize=768,

Maybe Hamel reminded Trump of a character in his favourite Lectar movie, ie. Buffalo Bill in his woman suit.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I can't imagine he's gay because he has a wife and kids.

There are quite a few examples of men with a wife and kids becoming gay. Likewise, women in a marriage becoming lesbians.

Extract from Quora, name withheld:

I'm a 62 year old gay man but I didn't come out until I was 52. I was married to a wonderful woman whom I still very much care about and we had four children. Two were born to us and two we adopted. We both came from a very conservative Christian tradition, Churches of Christ.

Nothing wrong with that, but it's a slippery slope for Vance if he then gets stuck into the LGBT community, and something in his past comes to light.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

but Vance hasn't stolen Valour..you seem to have missed that bit. you know, when you guys make such a big deal of 'bone spurs'..stealing valour is the worst thing you can do... or are you ignoring that with 'deflection', similar to 'projection' right, 

Vance is weird.

Not very popular, too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Dead man walking.

Once you've been identified as a weirdo, and that sticks, you're doomed.

Trump will likely push him out in the next few weeks.

Nope. Trump needs someone to pin the loss on.

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, more personal attacks, you are nothing if not predictable. 

Aw, you're just jealous because you can't be as creative.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Cameroni said:

If I were a Democrat of any stripe, I would be cheering him on. It seems he only opens his mouth to change feet.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MicroB said:

Guliani was later caught on camera attempting to masturbate in front of someone he thought was a vulnerable woman who was looking for help)

Rudy-Giuliani-in-Borat-2.jpg?resize=768,

not sure many here can say too much about this photo, seeing as they are all old men coming to Thailand to shag young vulnerable girls, many of which are forced into prostitution to help their families.

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yep, i reckon you are both old codgers over 70,  that have watched the BBC (in your case) and CNN (in lacessit case), for decades!

So now you are a "young" Red bloke.........🤭

12 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Haven't seen him as a pirate or cowboy yet...but one where he's wearing a red communist hammer & sickle. He's trashed Trump but now loves him. He trashes the left as communists but yet wears the hammer & sickle. He dress up in drag but trashes the LGBQ community. The guy has changed his name at least three times. The guy is weird and shady.

Yeah, he used to be something of a leftist, live and learn. 

"He's trashed Trump but now loves him.", which is something like how the left used to love Vance and Trump, and now trash them both, how funny is that? 

He had a good friend in uni that was trans, and who Vance showed nothing but love for, and the moment Vance came out against genital mutilation for children, the leftist "friend" betrayed his trust and started getting paid for trashing Vance. 

That's how the left rolls...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, he used to be something of a leftist, live and learn. 

"He's trashed Trump but now loves him.", which is something like how the left used to love Vance and Trump, and now trash them both, how funny is that? 

He had a good friend in uni that was trans, and who Vance showed nothing but love for, and the moment Vance came out against genital mutilation for children, the leftist "friend" betrayed his trust and started getting paid for trashing Vance. 

That's how the left rolls...

I'm sure JD loved his friend mak mak.