Leicester square stabbing - now I believe the UK MSM is controlled

simon43

Yesterday there was another terrible crime - a young girl and a woman brutally stabbed in broad daylight in the heart of London.

GB News covered this story extensively, but unlike the stabbing of the 3 young girls 2 weeks ago, news of this recent stabbing has been 'buried' by the MSM newspapers.  No major headline, no reporting - just a few sentences buried in the small print.

It's the same for all UK MSM newspapers, and I don't believe that this is a coincidence.

Starmer trying to bury bad news?  Certainly looks like it to me.....

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

Starmer trying to bury bad news?  Certainly looks like it to me....

What's more strange to me is that the perpetrator seems to be a white person and the hero security guard who jumped on and subdued  him  is named Abdullah.

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

Yesterday there was another terrible crime - a young girl and a woman brutally stabbed in broad daylight in the heart of London.

GB News covered this story extensively, but unlike the stabbing of the 3 young girls 2 weeks ago, news of this recent stabbing has been 'buried' by the MSM newspapers.  No major headline, no reporting - just a few sentences buried in the small print.

It's the same for all UK MSM newspapers, and I don't believe that this is a coincidence.

All papers and nearly all news outlets are commercial. You really believe someone can bury news that sells?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mmmm

A country that owned an empire upon which the sun never set - built by men of vision and tenacity.

The bed-wetting invertebrates in charge now can't even hold on to the remnants of the little tiny domain that's left

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, simon43 said:

It doesn't look like it to me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5y3e6dl6wgo

From the BBC news website today.

A 32-year-old man has appeared in court charged with attempted murder after an 11-year-old girl was stabbed in London’s Leicester Square on Monday.
Ioan Pintaru, a Romanian national with no fixed address, is also charged with possession of a bladed article.
The prosecutor told the court that Mr Pintaru allegedly placed the girl into a headlock and stabbed her eight times. She was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Westminster Magistrates' Court remanded Mr Pintaru in custody. He is due to appear at the Old Bailey in September.
The court heard that Mr Pintaru allegedly approached two tourists - the girl and her mother - in Leicester Square at about 11.30 BST.
The girl sustained injuries to her face, shoulder, neck and wrist during the attack, the court was told.
She remains in hospital and is likely to go undergo plastic surgery as a result of her injuries, the court heard.
Mr Pintaru only spoke, via an interpreter, to confirm his name, date of birth, and that he had no fixed address.
Listen to the best of BBC Radio London on Sounds and follow BBC London on Facebook, X and Instagram. Send your story ideas to hello.bbclondon(at)bbc.co.uk

Added extra links

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckg5xx0gly8o

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=young+girl+and+her+mother+stabbed+in+Leicester+Square&sca_esv=564b5475caa34310&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ADLYWIKRWmfMOyV38n-TZZgaDD9_W1-UjA%3A1723549987366&source=hp&ei=I0m7Zpn6EtLA0-kPiPDZ2Ac&iflsig=AL9hbdgAAAAAZrtXM516Vz3stUzkxWkP682Pxgtm7Yh3&ved=0ahUKEwjZl_yF9PGHAxVS4DQHHQh4FnsQ4dUDCB0&oq=young+girl+and+her+mother+stabbed+in+Leicester+Square&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IjV5b3VuZyBnaXJsIGFuZCBoZXIgbW90aGVyIHN0YWJiZWQgaW4gTGVpY2VzdGVyIFNxdWFyZUje8wFQAFiv2AFwAHgAkAEAmAGPAaAB7CuqAQUxNS4zN7gBDMgBAPgBAZgCCqACnwjCAgwQIxiABBgTGCcYigXCAgcQABiABBgTwgIIEAAYgAQYywHCAgYQABgWGB6YAwCSBwMyLjigB91E&sclient=gws-wiz

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/12/world/europe/leicester-square-stabbing-london.html

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/london's-leicester-square-stabbing-suspect-charged-with-attempted-murder/86727012

Plus lots more links on the internet.