Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Agree 💯 %. Good post as usual. 👍

And GREAT last line. Hmmm...wonder where that came from🤔

(😊)

Was that last line yours? I co-opted it from one of the most brilliant posts I've seen on this forum in a very long time. If that was yours I thank you from the bottom of my heart, genius and satire are always appreciated. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Trump is definitely having issues with arranging rallies now because he doesn't pay. Makes sense that he stages a rally at his own New Jersey golf course this week for free, and called it a news conference because the space is actually too small to be a rally. Plus he doesn't he want to open up his own privately owned space to the public anyway. 

Cities are now wanting money in advance from him before staging rallies (see link below), which could slow things down for him in the rally space.

And what kind of general message does his MO of not paying up send to the American people when a deadbeat, wannabe president like Trump doesn't even pay his own bills?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campaign-forced-pay-north-carolina-city-82k-advance-rally-1938769

Acording to blue ridge public radio!

Their policy it to pay up front for short notice events... "While the campaign paid in advance due to Asheville's policy for short-notice bookings"

So not having trouble at all. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Acording to blue ridge public radio!

Their policy it to pay up front for short notice events... "While the campaign paid in advance due to Asheville's policy for short-notice bookings"

So not having trouble at all. 

A number of US cities claim that the Trump campaign has left them with unpaid bills, with some bills dating back to his 2016 campaign. 

The situation varies from city to city. Not every city that hosted a Trump rally reported unpaid fees, but many have.

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A number of US cities claim that the Trump campaign has left them with unpaid bills, with some bills dating back to his 2016 campaign. 

The situation varies from city to city. Not every city that hosted a Trump rally reported unpaid fees, but many have.

I would like to see prove of that directly from them, not a 3rd party

• Haha 2

I just wonder,who is going to replace Trump and how long are they going to wait?

Maybe just let him keep digging his own grave but hope for the best?

President Joe Biden knew it was time to step back,smart move for him and his party.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, jvs said:

I just wonder,who is going to replace Trump and how long are they going to wait?

President Joe Biden knew it was time to step back,smart move for him and his party.

Hahaha, do you really think Joe stepped down of his own accord?

Less than a week earlier he said he was not going anywhere. Pelosi, schumer, Obama, clinton and all those running things told him he was done!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jvs said:

They are so in awe of him and so scared, no one will make a move....they are doomed....hoist by their own petard.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

Less than a week earlier he said he was not going anywhere. Pelosi, schumer, Obama, clinton and all those running things told him he was done!!

Agree 100%.....he was forced out......the trouble is, the Republicans are so divided, so obsessed and so weak, they will not force Trump out.....and they will rue the day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jvs said:

Jim fled the country after his career tanked.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Agree 100%.....he was forced out......the trouble is, the Republicans are so divided, so obsessed and so weak, they will not force Trump out.....and they will rue the day.

I agree that the Reps are certainly not sly and underhanded and full of spite like the Dems. The only one I thought had any chance was desantis.

But trump got 74 million votes last time, and 11 mil more than 2016. I think he will get more this time round too. Despite everything the media tries to say about him. People like him, more than voted for Obama. Be interssting to see how the Dems try and cheat this time.

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Unless it is purely political, I really don't understand why Republicans have a hissy fit about Biden being bumped......they sound like a load of schoolchildren succumbing to hysteria......you need to grow up.

De Santis is so physically repulsive he makes Vance look like prince charming.....he never stood a chance.

The Dems cheated.....I agree.....they cheated Trump out of a second term by getting more votes perfectly legitimately.

Trump is complaining not many others. Harris deserves a chance. If only she would talk to people instead of dodging them.

45 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Unless it is purely political, I really don't understand why Republicans have a hissy fit about Biden being bumped......they sound like a load of schoolchildren succumbing to hysteria......you need to grow up.

De Santis is so physically repulsive he makes Vance look like prince charming.....he never stood a chance.

The Dems cheated.....I agree.....they cheated Trump out of a second term by getting more votes perfectly legitimately.

Of course they did. Using the pandemic to push mass mail in ballots, no ID,  no signatures verified... safest election in history. 🙄

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Of course they did. Using the pandemic to push mass mail in ballots, no ID,  no signatures verified... safest election in history. 🙄

IIRC, 45 took advantage of mail-in balloting in 2020... 😂😂

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes i do think he took advice from other intelligent people and he decided to bow out.

Still a great move .

And Trump?

He has absolutely no smart people in his following,the smart ones already got out of maga.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Typical MAGA apologist Whataboutism stuff and based on the usual fake, unfounded conspiracies. And none of this stuff even matters. All that counts is that Harris will win both the popular and electoral vote in 2024 and Trump will lose again as he did in 2020. It's already over. MAGA is holding onto blind faith and in denial of reality at this point. If the GOP was living in the real world they would make a quick change and replace Trump with Haley, which might give the GOP a better, fighting chance, but it seems they rather go down in flames with Trump. So be it. RIP GOP. You can't make this stuff up. 

You said nobody wants to hear him, well he rallys are always packed, he got more votes than Obama, that is not whataboutism, it is fact. You believe the MSM version of events, that's up to you. The rest of you comments are just your opinion or a regugitation of the MSM. With an added bit of trump delusion added in 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RSD1 said:

It was all staged. Biden was planning his exit for months. They were just biding their time. They were waiting until after the Republican convention, after Trump made the worst VP pick of the century, and then they rug pulled Trump. It was an ace move by Biden leaving Trump little time to adjust to his new and much stronger opponent. Until now, Trump is still crying about Biden pulling out and he's still dreaming that Biden is going to come back. It's over for Trump. He's toast. After the democratic convention then the Harris lead will rise to well over 5 points nationwide. Trump has no chance.  

You must be quite naive if you think Biden had the mental capacity to pull off what you suggested, his mental decline was known by everyone, the debate just took it to a place where it couldn't be covered up any further. He was told to quit, and now you have Harris tjat nobody voted for, doesn't sound very Democratic to me.

You do know he is still the US President, but none of you care 1 jot, you disowned him in an instant because you were told to and don't even mention him any more, And you guys have the cheek to say trump supporters are in a cult,

Get a grip

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

F*** me you have serious problems if you can't distinguish between the two.....could explain a lot I guess.

You seem to have anger issues. Starwars was a fantasy, just like your claims of trumps rallys

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1