Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Fact is, no one is any better than anyone else,

Complete nonsense.

i am better than you for example.

You are in Lala land if you think we are all “equal”.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Complete nonsense.

Just curious, How is 1 person better then another? Don't get me wrong, The law abiding citizen is better then the rapest or child molesters but overall is a lawyer better or more equal then a bus driver? How do you come to this value judgement?

Edited by Chwooly
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Ah yes, the typical loser argument, I didn't say it, and even though it is clear I inferred it you are at fault, not me. Now I know why you are so obscessed with status, I pity your and your lack of self esteem. There are stores where you can have a hat or T-shirt printed that say Look at me, I am an Alpha male, respect me. Maybe if you look in the mirror whilst wearing said shirt you will start to believe it and won't need to attack people to boost your frail ego

Loser? How sad that you have to resort to baseless insults. I am so obviously not a loser, so by inference it's you who is the loser due to your lashing out, because my aim was true. Look at the continued 'lashing out' throughout your post. Q.E.D.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NowNow said:

Loser? How sad that you have to resort to baseless insults. I am so obviously not a loser, so by inference it's you who is the loser due to your lashing out, because my aim was true. Look at the continued 'lashing out' throughout your post. Q.E.D.

You keep telling your self, I need the lols

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Just curious, How is 1 person better than another? Don't get me wrong, The law abiding citizen is better then the rapest or child molesters but overall is a lawyer better or more equal then a bus driver? How do you come to this value judgement?

Thanks for your question 

A recent example could be the Olympics.

the best get gold, second best get silver, the third best bronze, losers get nothing. 

There are many other awards, like the Nobel, Miss Universe, world rankings  etc.

i have quite a few awards myself. I need a room to keep all my awards and trophies I have been collecting since I was young.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

A bunch of loser virgins come to Thailand.

When they finally pay enough to get laid, they start posting "yours is different" Batman memes.

Man, I have seen some ugly Thai guys date absolute stunners and the stunners are usually breadwinners.

Case in point. Farang pays the prostitute. Prostitute gives your money to her Thai BF.

What a magnificent beta cuck behavior from distinguished Western gentlemen.

And no shame whatsoever.

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Complete nonsense.

Explain what makes you better than me. I'm most likely at a much higher IQ than you are, judging from your replies that are based on opinions only and not factual, and that much of the time make little to no sense besides being an insult from jealousy that you don't understand a particular subject as I do. Physically I don't know because I haven't seen you, but being a weight trainer and martial artist for 50 years does put me in an area many won't enter. Not better, just different. I have relationships, something unlike what you've said you do and are into purchasing women for your sexual wants. I don't pay, but get it because I treat the women I've been with properly, so they trust me and feel comfortable with me. I have raised my children, mostly by myself, something many fathers don't or won't do, because a lot would rather spend time with women or friends than their children. After all of this, In Gods eyes we are all still equal, although some are lowlifes and some are decent people. I'm thinking you're the one who's lost in lala land, because I'm doing okay.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Only on AN, dominated by retired Thai expats would this kind of topic get so much attention. Just a ferking joke.

The ethics of short time versus long time. Are you freakin kidding me. Man, someones moral compass has slid of his cracker.

Listen, if you are so concerned with your whore monger ethics there is an orphanage on Sukumvit between Central and North Roads. Next to the Home Pro.  It is Pattaya Orphanage.

Are you in some kind of moral conundrum about your behavior as a whore monger? Here is a way you could at least balance your behavior with actually doing some good and help victims of the entire messed up sex culture in Pattaya.

Donate some items or money at the orphanage once a week. There are a number of kids there that are mixed race. Why, because a lot of selfish a-holes go bareback on poor northern Thai-Isarn girls and don't give a ferk that they might get pregnant. The young girls have kids and cannot take care them. They wind up at the Pattaya Orphanage.

The sex trade in Pattaya is not a victimless crime. It attracts all amount of low life pimps and other so called "business people" who profit from exploitation of women. Whether you like it or not the truth is that if you are going to beer bars and gogo's (not necessarily freelancers) You are lining the pockets of some real scummy people. There is little anyone can say that makes this OK from any moral perspective.

nuff said I think, I'll probably get flamed since most here are perfectly happy with getting their nut and not giving any thought to the wreckage they leave in their wake.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Explain what makes you better than me. I'm most likely at a much higher IQ than you are, judging from your replies that are based on opinions only and not factual, and that much of the time make little to no sense besides being an insult from jealousy that you don't understand a particular subject as I do. Physically I don't know because I haven't seen you, but being a weight trainer and martial artist for 50 years does put me in an area many won't enter. Not better, just different. I have relationships, something that's what you've said you do but are into purchasing women for your sexual wants. I don't pay, but get it because I treat the women I've been with properly, so they trust me and feel comfortable with me. I have raised my children, mostly by myself, something many fathers don't or won't do, because a lot would rather spend time with women or friends than their children. After all of this, In Gods eyes we are all still equal, although some are lowlifes and some are decent people. I'm thinking you're the one who's lost in lala land, because I'm doing okay.

I perhaps prefer to see it this way. That we all excel in different ways. The intelligent learn and understand that we rely on each other. So even though my writing is somewhat straightforward on this forum, I treat everyone with respect in real life so to speak, as I did not walk in their shoes. 

14 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

The Thai hookers are world leaders. When most people around the world, even those who have never been her, hear the word Thailand it is what most people think of first.

They are on top of the game because of their exotic looks, sexual skills and cheap rates.

You won’t find better anywhere in the world. They make hookers from other countries seem like amateurs.

No, what most people probably think of when they talk about Thai hookers is the cheap price. For what some pay in NYC for a night with a hooker you could get 10 here. All hookers have skills if they've been in the game long enough. The same goes for  a good wife who's treated well. She wants to please her good man. I personally like the Thai woman looks but there are ladies from all nationalities that are gorgeous also. And from what experience are you saying they make all others seems like amateurs? I have almost no experience because i stopped buying at age 18, but I'm guessing you're a world traveled john with many purchases under his belt?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Only on AN, dominated by retired Thai expats would this kind of topic get some much attention. Just a ferking joke.

The ethics of short time versus long time. This is freaking weird!!

Listen, if you are so concerned with your whore monger ethics there is an orphanage on Sukumvit between Central and North Roads. Next to the Home Pro.  It is Pattaya Orphanage.

Are you in some kind of moral conundrum about your behavior as a whore monger? Here is a way you could at least balance your behavior with actually doing some good and help victims of the entire messed up sex culture in Pattaya.

Donate some items or money at the orphanage once a week. There are a number of kids there that are mixed race. Why, because a lot of selfish a-holes go bareback on poor northern Thai-Isarn girls and don't give a ferk that they might get pregnant. The young girls have kids and cannot take care them. They wind up at the Pattaya Orphanage.

The sex trade in Pattaya in no victimless crime. It attracts all amount of low life pimps and other so called "business people" who profit from exploitation of women. Whether you like it or not the truth is that if you are going to beer bars and gogo's (not necessarily freelancers) You are lining the pockets of some real scummy people. There is little anyone can say that makes this OK from any moral perspective.

nuff said I think, I'll probably get flamed since most here are perfectly happy with getting their nut and not giving any thought to the wreckage they leave in their wake.

Thank you for your contribution. It has merit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Farley

A radical !!! Your source is a RADICAL !!!!

Get out, go away ! Give your wife a good one but stop posting! My dear Jeez the man keeps on pushing us tp his link; a piece of paper written by a radical  feminist!

Another link for you to ponder...https://universeoffaith.org/i-work-with-prostitutes-the-negative-effects-of-prostitution/

Edited by fredwiggy

14 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Thanks for your question 

the best get gold, second best get silver, the third best bronze, losers get nothing. 

There are many other awards, like the Nobel, Miss Universe, world rankings  etc.

i have quite a few awards myself. I need a room to keep all my awards and trophies I have been collecting since I was young.

That doesn't make you a better person, It just means you excelled in a certain discipline. there are many examples of people that have awards and are horrible people so for me your explanation doesn't hold water.  Thanks but I don't buy it

Edited by Chwooly
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I perhaps prefer to see it this way. That we all excel in different ways. The intelligent learn and understand that we rely on each other. So even though my writing is somewhat straightforward on this forum, I treat everyone with respect in real life so to speak, as I did not walk in their shoes. 

Like I said I am here for the LOLS and this is a winner 5555555555

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Only on AN, dominated by retired Thai expats would this kind of topic get some much attention. Just a ferking joke.

The ethics of short time versus long time. This is freaking weird!!

The sex trade in Pattaya in no victimless crime. It attracts all amount of low life pimps and other so called "business people" who profit from exploitation of women. Whether you like it or not the truth is that if you are going to beer bars and gogo's (not necessarily freelancers) You are lining the pockets of some real scummy people. There is little anyone can say that makes this OK from any moral perspective.

Bravo! I'm of course against hurting women or children and prostitution has damages that go far beyond what johns usually see, but as you pointed out, this is one thing many don't realize. The aftereffects can sometimes be human beings.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Thanks for your question 

Best hooker buyer, most hookers bought in a single year, most miles driven drunk, most times driving home while inebriated, the most hookers from different nationalities, the most ridiculous replies on AN? These would fill a small room perhaps but have little meaning. I also have a lot of achievements in lifting which mean nothing to most anyone else, nor much to me now as an older man.

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Also by Dr. Anna Maria Vella is a opinion piece about how legalizing prostitution would result in chaos and criminality on the streets. Dude you can't be serious! In The Netherlands prostitution is legal, the ladies have their own union for Christ sake ! It took the criminality OUT !

Seem to me you are not researching anything, just looking for articles that confirm your bias. 

Just now, Lacessit said:

Poverty, and culture. I would have to say Thais are the most cheerfully promiscuous people on the planet.

They don't seem to tie themselves in moral knots, and have no guilt about sex, or exchanging it for money. To them, it's like having a good meal.

Which makes a refreshing change from the furtive and supposedly sinful liaisons of the West.

Where do I get this thinking from? Experience in both milieus, and rejecting one as stupid.

That explains how the Thai women are in general. I was referring to the fact that hookers everywhere are much the same, in their thinking and background, why they became prostitutes. Thailand has long been known as a sex capital because of its cheap sex trade and poverty explains some of that, but there are other options. Why they get into it in the first place stems from childhood trauma unless they are forced or coerced, and that happens everywhere. The slave trade takes advantage of the minorities because of lower intelligence and them being closer to poverty and debt issues. .

Just now, bubblegum said:

Also by Dr. Anna Maria Vella is a opinion piece about how legalizing prostitution would result in chaos and criminality on the streets. Dude you can't be serious! In The Netherlands prostitution is legal, the ladies have their own union for Christ sake ! It took the criminality OUT !

Seem to me you are not researching anything, just looking for articles that confirm your bias. 

It doesn't matter if it's legal or not. Things get legalized for many reasons and money is a top one, outweighing rational thinking many times. You're still not getting the point. The damage prostitution does to those involved. If you don't care, don't comment. Booze is legal and kills thousands yearly. Prostitution is legal and hidden in a lot of places and it kills thousands yearly, and permanently damages many others. Read more, talk less, because your arguments aren't valid. You are one sided because you pursue women for cash, contributing to the problem. God himself could come down and tell you it's wrong, and you would argue just for the sake of, because that's what a person in denial with little knowledge of the  damage this trade causes those involved, besides the ones making a profit from it.

Ben and Jen are divorcing--for the second time.  Clearly, long-term doesn't work for them.  But, also clearly, they have a strong attraction to each other.  They would be better off hooking up now and then for short-term meetings to scratch that itch--and then move on to the very different--and incompatible--lives that they live.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

What status is that? Do you somehow think you are above these streetwalkers, us or anyone else alive? Fact is, no one is any better than anyone else, and money doesn't make it so. There are countless lowlifes in high places, as you can see in our world leaders and what's going on because of them, along with the daily destruction of our earth by billionaires who's only agenda is making more money to stay in that "status" lifestyle.

I don't think I am above anything - I just have a high status level.

YOU are the judgemental prig referring to Thai ladies as street walkers and hookers

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

but you and nownow are the sad sacks that look down on sex workers, despise them

Where have I said I despise them? I feel sorry for them, seeing most of them are there not by choice but by fear or coercion. The others are there because of childhood trauma. The real problem isn't them but who hires them and puts them into slavery for their gains. The same goes for illegal migrants. I fully understand their plight , needing work, but it's not them but the rich who hire them who are at fault.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

It doesn't matter if it's legal or not. Things get legalized for many reasons and money is a top one, outweighing rational thinking many times. You're still not getting the point. The damage prostitution does to those involved. If you don't care, don't comment. Booze is legal and kills thousands yearly. Prostitution is legal and hidden in a lot of places and it kills thousands yearly, and permanently damages many others. Read more, talk less, because your arguments aren't valid. You are one sided because you pursue women for cash, contributing to the problem. God himself could come down and tell you it's wrong, and you would argue just for the sake of, because that's what a person in denial with little knowledge of the  damage this trade causes those involved, besides the ones making a profit from it.

This statement pretty much explains the problems. but in a way that is easy to see. 

There are 2 sides to everything and for everyone that gets hurt, how many are helped? We usually only see the bad. And this post proves that. 

How many girls are knocked up by their thai sweet heart at 15/16/17/18 only to have the guy run off with someone else. the girl is left with no income or prospects short of selling herself.

What is really sad is that the boys from these broken family's grow up and do the same thing that there fathers did before them.

If you take that away what are her options then. Is it an ideal solution, Absolutely not but it is better then seeing them starve.

Edited by Chwooly

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That explains how the Thai women are in general. I was referring to the fact that hookers everywhere are much the same, in their thinking and background, why they became prostitutes. Thailand has long been known as a sex capital because of its cheap sex trade and poverty explains some of that, but there are other options. Why they get into it in the first place stems from childhood trauma unless they are forced or coerced, and that happens everywhere. The slave trade takes advantage of the minorities because of lower intelligence and them being closer to poverty and debt issues. .

I really don't know how much of any slave trade is operating in Thailand. IMO you don't either, unless you are partaking of the same pleasure you are preaching from your pulpit about, and handing out questionnaires afterwards..

No doubt, debt is a factor, incurred either by the woman herself, or her family.

I also think for many it is a choice. Between spending all day under a broiling sun in the rice fields for 200 baht a day, or getting much more for an hour or two in comfortable surroundings, with something like ten minutes of actual physical effort.

• Agree 1

Just now, Chwooly said:

This statement pretty much explains the problems. but in a way that is easy to see. 

There are 2 sides to everything and for everyone that gets hurt, how many are helped? We usually only see the bad. And this post proves that. 

How many girls are knocked up by their thai sweet heart at 15/16/17/18 only to have the guy run off with someone else. the girl is left with no income or prospects short of selling herself.

What is really sad is that the boys from these broken family's grow up and do the same thing that there fathers did before them.

If you take that away what are her options then. Is it an ideal solution, Absolutely not but it is better then seeing them starve. What is really sad is that the boys from these broken family's grow up and do the same thing that there fathers did before them.

Like I said, there are thousands of jobs available in Thailand besides prostitution. I know fully well what happens with locals and their inability to stick around after a child is born. The courts are to blame because they don't enforce child support here for anyone besides foreigners. Make a boy pay and he'll be more likely to use protection from then on.

• Thumbs Up 1