Jealous Husband Sets Woman on Fire, Leaves Her in Critical Condition

Georgealbert

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, she did not.

Yes she did. Just read the article properly.

11 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Mr. A located her in a local bar, intoxicated

She left her child at home and went to a bar where she proceeded to get drunk. She left a 1 year old toddler at home, to go a to a bar to get drunk. 

After leaving her husband and then having sex with his brother.

I mean, words fail one.

• Confused 2

54 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Sorry, that's a fantasy conclusion. It does not reflect the facts. The actions of the brother were not divorced from what the woman did. Her leaving her husband, getting drunk in the bar leaving her toddler, then having sex with the brother and living with both, all these acts were causative steps which led to this tragedy. The final act did not happen in a vaccuum.

You can package it up this way so you can blame the brother only, but that's a fiction. In reality, the woman's acts had a causative character. Like I said, the brother too is to blame, but his actions did not happen out of the blue, there were causations, and the woman precipitated this tragedy with her prior actions.

Doesn't matter what she did , setting other people on fire is just wrong . 

Its not acceptable to set other people on fire because they had sex with someone you didn't want them to 

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

So she left her husband then left her child alone at home and got drunk in a bar. When the brother of the husband found her she then had sex with the brother and all three lived together. 

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

That woman left her husband, then left her child alone at home to get drunk in a bar and decided to have sex with the brother. 

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

She left her husband. Then spent her night getting drunk in a bar, leaving her toddler without her mother. She then proceeded to have sex with the brother 

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

. Her leaving her husband, getting drunk in the bar leaving her toddler, then having sex with the brother 

45 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

She left her child at home and went to a bar where she proceeded to get drunk. She left a 1 year old toddler at home, to go a to a bar to get drunk. 

You really have made your point , you have posted the same thing five times now .

Posters would be aware of what she did

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Doesn't matter what she did , setting other people on fire is just wrong . 

Its not acceptable to set other people on fire because they had sex with someone you didn't want them to 

Yes, obviously setting another living thing on fire is wrong. For any reason. However, you cannot sit in judgement on this man and pretend that his actions just happened in a vaccuum. Nobody knows what any of us would do if our woman, god forbid, leaves us, takes the 1 year old, goes to a bar, gets drunk and then has sex with our brother and shacks up with him. I mean this woman's acts were so immoral, so provocative, and so, for lack of a better word, evil, that they provoked the brother into this extreme reaction.

Obviously I am not saying what he did was right. However, it did not happen on its own, for no reason. This woman was acting in a way that was utterly and completely outside the norms of society in a serious way. She behaved in a disgusting manner, and what she reaped was a consequence of her actions. We should not pretend it happened in a room divorced from reality and her own actions.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Sorry, that's a fantasy conclusion. It does not reflect the facts. The actions of the brother were not divorced from what the woman did. Her leaving her husband, getting drunk in the bar leaving her toddler, then having sex with the brother and living with both, all these acts were causative steps which led to this tragedy. The final act did not happen in a vaccuum.

You can package it up this way so you can blame the brother only, but that's a fiction. In reality, the woman's acts had a causative character. Like I said, the brother too is to blame, but his actions did not happen out of the blue, there were causations, and the woman precipitated this tragedy with her prior actions.

Are you truly insane? How many posters have been telling you it´s wrong? Still you ain´t wiser. We guess you live by the rule, you are right and everybody else is wrong. Good luck with that. Only a fool would think like that.

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

That woman left her husband, then left her child alone at home to get drunk in a bar and decided to have sex with the brother. 

This woman caused all the problems. The men's lives were ruined by her. As the child's life will be ruined by her. What a thoroughly horrible person she is. 

This is why i dont react to news headlines. They dont give both sides of the story

15 hours ago, Cameroni said:

The woman precipitated this course of events. She left her husband. Then spent her night getting drunk in a bar, leaving her toddler without her mother. She then proceeded to have sex with the brother and shacked up with both. This was never going to end well. Because of a mother that was unfaithful, a cheater, and a drunk.

Of course the brother is to blame too, but it was this woman who ruined these men's lives, and this child's life.

Agree....victim or not, she has a baby, WTF was she thinking leaving that baby alone to get drunk.  Actions have consequences!  The outcome could have been avoided if she used her critical thinking skills....which we know is absent here.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I mean, words fail one.

Can you show where in the news it says she left the child at home alone? From what I read, the news only says they had a child

• Agree 2

On 8/24/2024 at 4:06 AM, Georgealbert said:

Mr. A located her in a local bar, intoxicated

The brother found her drunk in a bar. Unless you think a bar allows a 1 year old toddler and would let the mother get drunk, it's quite clear she went out to a bar to get drunk leaving the toddler at home.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Cameroni said:

"Yes she did. Just read the article properly.

She left her child at home and went to a bar where she proceeded to get drunk. She left a 1 year old toddler at home, to go a to a bar to get drunk". 

No she did not, there was no reference to that.  If she did, then I'm sure that you will be able to quote the specific part of the OP where that was reported and post it here.

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You really have made your point , you have posted the same thing five times now .

Posters would be aware of what she did

Yes, and, apart from his imagination, there was no reference to her leaving the child alone!

2 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Agree....victim or not, she has a baby, WTF was she thinking leaving that baby alone to get drunk.

Where was it reported that she left the child alone?  Where was it reported that the child was even in her custody, not her husband's, after she left him?

26 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The brother found her drunk in a bar. Unless you think a bar allows a 1 year old toddler and would let the mother get drunk, it's quite clear she went out to a bar to get drunk leaving the toddler at home.

That is clear only in your imagination.  Where was it reported that the child was in her custody?

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Where was it reported that she left the child alone?  Where was it reported that the child was even in her custody, not her husband's, after she left him?

In the article above. It says that she went to a bar and got drunk, which is where the brother found her. Now obviously she did not go to the bar with a 1 year old toddler. She left him alone to go drinking in a bar.

If she left the husband and did not take the child with her, which I doubt, that would be even worse of course, leaving the child with the husband and just going out to get drunk by herself. 

58 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

In the article above. It says that she went to a bar and got drunk, which is where the brother found her. Now obviously she did not go to the bar with a 1 year old toddler. She left him alone to go drinking in a bar.

Its more likely that the baby was let with the Grandmother or Auntie 

21 hours ago, nakhonandy said:

The woman isn't perfect, but she is also the victim of a horrific crime.

Her ex who has only just got out of prison, decides to burn her alive, how sick is that?

He deserves life in prison.

Life in prison is not the answer. Execution for attempted murder would be more justified. If he goes to jail and eventually gets out, do you think his mental state will be improved? I doubt it. Psychotic people like this can not be redeemed.

21 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, obviously setting another living thing on fire is wrong. For any reason. However, you cannot sit in judgement on this man and pretend that his actions just happened in a vaccuum. Nobody knows what any of us would do if our woman, god forbid, leaves us, takes the 1 year old, goes to a bar, gets drunk and then has sex with our brother and shacks up with him.

I know what I would and would not dot and setting another person on fire is something that I would not do .   Would you set another person of fire ? 

It appears that the person who took the photo in the OP was more interested in taking a picture at this appalling incident than trying to help this poor woman.

Water comes to mind.

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its more likely that the baby was let with the Grandmother or Auntie 

The article does not say that, so we have no evidence for this either way. It could be. It could equally be she left the toddler home alone. Either way, she went drinking in the bar and got drunk. Without her toddler.

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I know what I would and would not dot and setting another person on fire is something that I would not do .   Would you set another person of fire ? 

I hope not, I've never been in that situation. However, if my girl would leave me, take the child, go and get drunk in the bar, then pork my brother and shack up with him, I may well get slightly peeved.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

Agree....victim or not, she has a baby, WTF was she thinking leaving that baby alone to get drunk.  Actions have consequences!  The outcome could have been avoided if she used her critical thinking skills....which we know is absent here.

Everyone is being a bit critical of her.

Who doesn’t like a drink and sex?

• Confused 1