Tragic End to Dream Holiday: Brit Found Dead in Thai Waters

14 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

A picture of an American cop car at a crime scene. Why??

An outdated one at that. Police vehicles in USA and Canada  have reverted to classic black and white with some color 

New look, new cars for Fargo police - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West  Fargo news, weather and sports

vs.  Thai police vehicle in the  provinces

Thai police investigate 10 deaths as woman accused of poisoning friend |  Thailand | The Guardian

3 hours ago, Xonax said:

This could be closer to the truth. When he was found, his phone was missing, so yet another mysterious case on Death Island.

this is where he fell in, perhaps the phone is there somewhere, it could in fact be anywhere

3198658d-19ee-431b-a2f4-d0c11bafb3dd.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

Cause of death alcoholism but no one will say that

One of the markers is an erratic CV. (Quite apart from the other symptoms listed in the article.)

• Agree 1

"Coroner Michelle Brown reported that it’s believed Morgan accidentally hit his head, leading to a fatal fall into the water"

How did the coroner arrive at this? It suggests that there is some blunt force trauma to his head? Where on the head?

Is he suggesting that he 'accidently ' hit his head walked or stumbled a unspecified distance collapsed and drowned ? Yes that's all possible its also possible that someone hit him on the head?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NatureFilm said:

I never understand, why people can not celebrate without beeing drunk.

And some people wonder why people can celebrate without being drunk!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

During this short interval, Morgan, known for his tendency to wander off when intoxicated, disappeared.

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He was simply enjoying a night out on holiday in Thailand,” said a family spokesperson.

Two things that doesnt always ending good. Getting to toxicated and enjoying a night out in a foreign country

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Irish made said:

Why are there so many nasty comments on this story?? A young man , like so many others, drank too much alcohol while on holiday and tragically lost his life. The nasty comments are just disgusting. RIP young man and my condolences to your family and loved ones 😢😢😢😢

His example is a good reminder for others who goes on holiday. Storys like this might prevent a few from doing the same mistakes. Not all, but a few

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

what is found dead in a body of water? Is that a mistake in writing or does it really mean something I never heard before?

"Body of water" is a normal expression, if that is what you are asking about, it is any accumulation of water.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BritScot said:

You know if you can't say anything nice just don't say anything at all. What a despicable person you must be. A young lad has died! 

It's a forum, I'll post whatever I want to post and your opinion of me is less than inconsequential.

• Sad 1