Trump's word salad answer to child care

Mazungu

18 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Trump's performance at the upcoming debate will make Biden's performance at the last one look wonderful. Too bad for the Repugnicans that it's too late to get a replacement. And Trump, the self centered candidate would never put country before self anyway.

Exactly. Which is why the Harris campaign eagerly agreed to debate on the conditions established for the Biden debate.

Oh, wait... never mind. 

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

Just for you:

“Well I would do that. And we’re sitting down. You know I was somebody. We had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that because—look, child care is child care. It’s—couldn’t, you know, it’s something you have to have it—in this country you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to—but they’ll get used to it very quickly—and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care. We’re going to have—I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again, we have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

Thank you.

I watched it, I listened to it and now I have just read it on here from.

My problem is that I still have no idea of what he meant to say, or even what he tried to say.

Can somebody please help me out by explaining what Trump was talking about.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mazungu said:

MAGA criticizes Harris for word salad answers to questions. Do they not watch or listen to their own candidate? Keep up the good work Mr. Trump. At this point I'm doubting you'll even show up for the debate.

What an incoherent word salad! MAGA attacks are often accusation/confession. 

😀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

... and JD Vance says: “Okay, good"

Vance's answer to the soaring cost of child care is "get your grannies to look after your kids!"  As bad as that answer is, it's better than what Trump had to say.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 12:34 PM, billd766 said:

Thank you.

I watched it, I listened to it and now I have just read it on here from.

My problem is that I still have no idea of what he meant to say, or even what he tried to say.

Can somebody please help me out by explaining what Trump was talking about.

This should help you understand it. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/06/politics/child-care-trump-what-matters/index.html

On 9/6/2024 at 10:45 AM, Mazungu said:

MAGA criticizes Harris for word salad answers to questions. Do they not watch or listen to their own candidate? Keep up the good work Mr. Trump. At this point I'm doubting you'll even show up for the debate.

For christ sake, all Trump is saying is  that  child care is very small issue relative to the total economy and his plans for example to have Musk take  charge  of trillions being wasted. The president is not expected to micro manage things like child care. That's what his staff is for.IMG_20240909_142040.jpg.a97162c4b88fbf7db30cb1f6fb572019.jpg