PM suspected of Trying to Erase Evidence Related to Thaksin's Hospital Stay

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Why you have a very rosy and optimistic view of things, which is admirable, I on the other hand consider all politicians, all ministers in the government, all top army officials, all senators, and all police to be corrupt until proven innocent. 

just thai politicians or ? 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Sure I read in the BP that the NACC claim they cannot access the CCTV for legal reasons.....and that the Police cannot release the CCTV for legal reasons.......?

Strange world....... Thai corruption at its most obvious.

Even in Thailand, you legally require a warrant to to seize stuff...  The question is whether they have applied for such a warrant... or just through their hands up and say... we cannot do it for legal reasons? 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Thankfully you have no authority, nor power to act on your imagined world.

What we have is an allegation. In Thailand it is easy to accuse. Political factions like to point  their grubby dirty fingers.  Proving the case is something quite different. The PM is entitles to the presumption of innocence. The burden of proving guilt lies with her accusers.

Agreed, a committee will be set up. A year from now all will be the same. But as for the Pm being presumed innocent, i disagree. The PM follows her daddies wishes. He is a controller. Besides this. They already have testimony from the guards that were overseeing his stay in the hospital saying he never left. Surely, this is enough as we know all prison guards never accept bribes or make false statements. Their testimony should be enough that makes viewing video evidence irrelevant alongside a few envelopes being passed around. 

I worry about this new PM. She is young and will have no future if she is doing everything daddy tells her. She has a long life ahead of her and do not think she wants to spend it hiding out in another country exiled or fleeing. 

• Haha 1