Drunk foreign men reportedly fight over Thai woman in Phuket

snoop1130

20 years ago I was at a bar on Soi 7 late one night. My friends were in the band that had just finished playing and we were going to eat after they packed their stuff.

Across the soi at a different bar, two ancient relics started arguing about something.

Both had to be in their late 60s. Snow white hair, huge beer bellies. Both dressed in shorts, flip flops and short-sleeved shirts.
The gist seemed to be that they both wanted to barfine the same waitress from the bar. I don't know if she was playing games with them, playing one against the other, or if they both propositioned her at the same time.

Next thing you know they're standing 3 feet apart and throwing girly punches in the space in front of each other's faces, neither doing more than scaring a few flies away.

Took all of 20 seconds before they were both too tired to keep going and a couple waitresses got in between them.

Last I saw, they were still at the bar, but sitting somewhat further apart than before.

Of course, some guys bar fine a girl out of a bar once and then suddenly think she's "his" property and no one else should go near her - even if that guy doesn't want to bar fine her again. Because he might want to later. Or he hopes he was "so good" that she'll wait until after work and go with him for free.

But if someone else comes along and starts buying her drinks or wants to barfine her, he gets upset.

Happens almost every night at a bar somewhere in Pattaya.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kerryd said:

20 years ago I was at a bar on Soi 7 late one night. My friends were in the band that had just finished playing and we were going to eat after they packed their stuff.

Across the soi at a different bar, two ancient relics started arguing about something.

Both had to be in their late 60s. Snow white hair, huge beer bellies. Both dressed in shorts, flip flops and short-sleeved shirts.
The gist seemed to be that they both wanted to barfine the same waitress from the bar. I don't know if she was playing games with them, playing one against the other, or if they both propositioned her at the same time.

Next thing you know they're standing 3 feet apart and throwing girly punches in the space in front of each other's faces, neither doing more than scaring a few flies away.

Took all of 20 seconds before they were both too tired to keep going and a couple waitresses got in between them.

Last I saw, they were still at the bar, but sitting somewhat further apart than before.

Of course, some guys bar fine a girl out of a bar once and then suddenly think she's "his" property and no one else should go near her - even if that guy doesn't want to bar fine her again. Because he might want to later. Or he hopes he was "so good" that she'll wait until after work and go with him for free.

But if someone else comes along and starts buying her drinks or wants to barfine her, he gets upset.

Happens almost every night at a bar somewhere in Pattaya.

Your 20 yr old memories arehighly probable but certainly 'unmemorable', why would your addled brain retain that rubbish? But then you go shift the blame game from Patong to Pattaya! lol.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Two drunken foreign men have become famous in Phuket after videos went viral of the pair fighting over a Thai woman outside an entertainment venue in the Rawai neighbourhood.

As if there aren't enough service girls to go around?

They should make a regular bar show out of that.

At 9pm a couple of farangs get into a ring. They all fight each other. And the winner gets a woman for an hour or so.

People pay to sit around the ring.

And maybe broadcast it live online.

Sound like fun. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gargamon said:

But I've been sending her money every week because she said it was only me. No, I've been sending her money every week because... And here's the receipts to prove it, so she's mine.

She wouldn't do that. She is different! 

• Haha 2

Not about fighting over women ...   I worked with a guy, Neff, in Vietnam at a site detached from the company.   When we closed the detachment and went back to the company, Neff found a buddy of his there.   They would get almost falling down drunk and fight, rolling around on the floor trying to hit each other.   

Every once in a while one of them would call out, wait, I have to ralf (vomit), or pee, or get another beer.   The other guy would say OK and they would stop fighting.  After puking, peeing or drinking another bottle of beer, they would go back to fighting.   Sometimes for an hour or more.   I was told that sometimes they would both pass out on the floor.   I don't know.  I never watched them fight long enough to see the end of the fight.   This would happen once or twice a week.   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Denim said:

Spitroast ! 

The amicable solution where , defying  math's,  2 does go into 1.

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Double bubble for the lady.

They could negotiate a group discount on the 'entrance' fee. 

• Haha 1