Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

37 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Harris clearly won the debate as she came across as being both intelligent and coherent,

I love the humour in your posts.

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The real question is the independents. Will Harris be able to move the independents enough to create a significant margin, and be able to win over both the electorate and the useless Electoral College? That is the big question. 

The electorate is meaningless in the election as you well know.

If I were undecided before the debate I'd still be undecided re Harris. I could have written her answers before the debate. A whole lot of nothin' debate, from both of them.

She didn't say what she'd actually DO about illegal immigration, the economy, inflation, israel and Ukraine- just a load of waffle.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

It would be remiss of me to accuse someone of being a liar to score points without any proof.

Perhaps you could provide some evidence of your reality?

Look at the VDO. And listen too. Right near the start.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

57 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

I don;'t know which debate you were watching,but obviously ot the one on today.

I was most certainly watching the whole debate on the BBC .

Are you sure you were waching ?

I thought kamila failed badly on a few issues .

Especially concerning the withdrawal from Afghanistan and her explanation of her peace keeping attempt before the Russian invasion of Ukrain

Edited by itsari
make an adition
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

The reality is that Harris could only try and score points with lies, starting by blaming Trump for Covid. SOS. 

"But what Donald Trump did let's talk about this with COVID, is he actually thanked President XI for what he did during COVID. Look at his tweet. "Thank you, President XI," exclamation point. When we know that XI was responsible for lacking and not giving us transparency about the origins of COVID".

That’s the only reference I can find?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

ed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.  This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegat

The US Capitol Police is responsible for law enforcement and security within the Capitol Complex, FACT

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

There was a debate ... :cheesy:

Oh yea, today is the 11th.   I am so tuned into USA politics :coffee1:

Assuming from the first sentence of the OP, this will be just another Trump bashing thread.

ENJOY

You sound butt hurt , you need your binky

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not many, if at all. The danger with Harris is that she will likely continue Biden's IMO failed policies of war, war and more war.

We are at War , update your browser , Welcome to 21st Century , You still battling OBAMA, also 

• Thumbs Up 1