GOP Urges Trump to Accept Second Debate with Harris

Social Media

Harris' campaign headquarters' X account shared a video from the MAGA hopeful's Tucson, Arizona event appearance Thursday, in which Trump said, "Pennsylvania, remember this when you have to go to vote."

However, the campaign emphasized, "He is in Arizona."

'He is in Arizona': Harris pokes Trump over 'Pennsylvania' slip-up at rally - Raw Story

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given that you have joined the ranks of those with nothing to say on the topic, but think attacking other posters that you disagree with is clever, I'm going to vanish you from my sight where I don't have to read your off topic rants.

Sounds like DJT's response to Kamala Harris bringing the receipts and embarrassing a tired old man publicly. Declare yourself the winner and pretend you're too far above the fray to deign to respond. 

LOL. And just like your idol, you won't be able to stop yourself when my posts provoke you. Tell me, was anything I posted there incorrect? Did you not claim one thing but your AN posting history prove another? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

From his editorial I linked:

And an irate former President Donald Trump confirmed that he was too touchy and easily triggered.

Does that sound like a Trump fan?

Did you actually read what he wrote? You cherry picked the one sentence out of the entire piece. What's more, it's a piece that has Hanson in agreement with Trump's alleged self criticism. As though Trump was really given to self-reflection and not automatic denialism of any flaws in his speech or conduct throughout his political career. It was really an attempt to try and make Trump seem reasonable. And as for that...

'Yes, I'm angry': Trump admits he was furious at the debate and lists all the reasons why... including the 'lowlife' ABC moderators and 'migrants walking off with geese'

'People said that I was angry at the debate, angry,' he told a raucous crowd in Tucson, Arizona.

'I was angry, and yes, I am angry because she allowed 21 million illegal aliens invading our communities. Many of them are criminals.'

Trump was clearly rattled by her attacks, baited into repeating a rightwing online rumor that illegal immigrants had been stealing and eating pets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13843489/donald-trump-debate-rally-tucson-arizona.html

He got baited by Harris claiming that his crowds were small and people left early. What a weird loon he is.

21 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Harris' campaign headquarters' X account shared a video from the MAGA hopeful's Tucson, Arizona event appearance Thursday, in which Trump said, "Pennsylvania, remember this when you have to go to vote."

However, the campaign emphasized, "He is in Arizona."

'He is in Arizona': Harris pokes Trump over 'Pennsylvania' slip-up at rally - Raw Story

Trump’s decline has reached the point where the Dems are simply posting his speeches as Harris campaign messaging.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

She didn't kick his ass.  They did.  It was a tag team effort.

Who's 'they'? 

The Vice-President didn't need anyone. She did a fantastic job of reducing that pitiful, vengeful wreck next to her, entirely on her own.

I assume that 'they', refers to the moderators, but their role included fact-checking and pathetic man-child had already agreed to that. He was the one who created wild fantasies from his warped and shriveled brain.

It was he that destroyed himself. Raving and ranting through every subject, wild accusations, imaginary scenarios created by his own twisted and bitter mind and his total collapse to a woman who stood her ground and made him look utterly stupid and weak!

'They' had nothing to do with it it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Who's 'they'? 

The Vice-President didn't need anyone. She did a fantastic job of reducing that pitiful, vengeful wreck next to her, entirely on her own.

I assume that 'they', refers to the moderators, but their role included fact-checking and pathetic man-child had already agreed to that. He was the one who created wild fantasies from his warped and shriveled brain.

It was he that destroyed himself. Raving and ranting through every subject, wild accusations, imaginary scenarios created by his own twisted and bitter mind and his total collapse to a woman who stood her ground and made him look utterly stupid and weak!

Here's a Stanford historian that disagrees with you, point by point.  And then some.  So I'll let you take it up with him, using your well reasoned logic.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/12/victor-davis-hanson-forgettable-warped-debate-donald-trump-kamala-harris-abc/

pitiful, vengeful wreck

pathetic man-child

wild fantasies

shriveled brain

Raving and ranting

wild accusations

twisted and bitter mind

utterly stupid and weak

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, harryviking said:

MAGA people should stay at home guarding their dogs and cats so the immigrants do not eat them!!  🤣🤣🤣They must be the dumbest people in the land!

And chicken Don should avoid crossing the path of a hungry Haitian guy! 😃

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Social Media said:

Allies of former President Donald Trump are encouraging him to participate in a second debate with Vice President Kamala Harris after her strong performance on Tuesday night,

He forgot to mention that some refugees in Ohio aren't just eating pets, but may very well be cannibals. A 2nd debate would provide him with an opportunity to get this important message out.

Seriously though, after watching the 1st debate, do people really want or need to see more of this?

• Like 2

On 9/13/2024 at 1:29 PM, impulse said:

Here's a Stanford historian that disagrees with you, point by point.  And then some.  So I'll let you take it up with him, using your well reasoned logic.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/12/victor-davis-hanson-forgettable-warped-debate-donald-trump-kamala-harris-abc/

pitiful, vengeful wreck

pathetic man-child

wild fantasies

shriveled brain

Raving and ranting

wild accusations

twisted and bitter mind

utterly stupid and weak

Also rightwing commentator and author of “The Case for Trump”

Just the kind of biased nonsense the Daily Caller thrives on,

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

How can you argue she did not win the debate? 

How can you argue she won, she spoke in talking points and gave almost nothing in fact? Anyone can promise the world but without giving any policies it's meaningless. All she promised was to let women kill the unborn and give some people's money to other people.

I didn't say Trump won though. IMO both were a waste of 90 minutes.

You say she won because IMO you hate Trump- don't let hate blind you to the truth.

Both are rotten candidates, and just the idea of them as POTUS should scare people. Obviously the US political system is in dire straights that it would come down to those two.

IMO it's just bonkers.

• Sad 1

On 9/13/2024 at 6:18 PM, Bundooman said:

Who's 'they'? 

I had no idea that this sub forum was now "Hate speech Central". :whistling:

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How can you argue she won, she spoke in talking points and gave almost nothing in fact? Anyone can promise the world but without giving any policies it's meaningless. All she promised was to let women kill the unborn and give some people's money to other people.

You say she won because IMO you hate Trump- don't let hate blind you to the truth.

Both are rotten candidates, and just the idea of them as POTUS should scare people. Obviously the US political system is in dire straights that it would come down to those two.

IMO it's just bonkers.

Youre trying to rationalize with a guy who left california because liberals destroyed it. Hes still a liberal though btw, and the biggest hypocrite here. Most of his posts are copy paste

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She was clearly more prepared, more disciplined, more reasonable. He was clearly more nearly unhinged.

Will it change any voters who already support one or the other?  Very unlikely. 

Will it convince one way or the other undecided voters in MI, NV, AZ, PA, GA, NC, or WI (incredibly, the only ones who matter)?  We won't know until November.

1 minute ago, JTXR said:

She was clearly more prepared, more disciplined, more reasonable. He was clearly more nearly unhinged.

Will it change any voters who already support one or the other?  Very unlikely. 

Will it convince one way or the other undecided voters in MI, NV, AZ, PA, GA, NC, or WI (incredibly, the only ones who matter)?  We won't know until November.

It might have helped her case had she given some actual policies or even promises to which she could be held.

Trump ranted because that is what Trump does, but we know what Trump did, and we know what Harris supported. It does Harris no favours, IMO.

The British have buyers remorse over Starmer, and IMO if Harris wins it'll be ten times worse than that for Starmer.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It might have helped her case had she given some actual policies or even promises to which she could be held.

Trump ranted because that is what Trump does, but we know what Trump did, and we know what Harris supported. It does Harris no favours, IMO.

The British have buyers remorse over Starmer, and IMO if Harris wins it'll be ten times worse than that for Starmer.

She didn’t need any help with her case.

Trump ranted because his head is mush.

Maybe the GOP is wrong to wish a second debate! 😃

A majority of Americans who followed the debate say Kamala Harris won!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-after-debate-harris-surges-to-5-point-lead-over-trump-among-registered-voters-in-head-to-head-matchup-122213811.html

"But Harris didn’t just win the personality contest Tuesday night; she won the policy war too. Respondents who followed the debate say the vice president gave better answers than Trump on every issue except immigration. That includes abortion (53% to 30%), the Jan. 6 attacks on the U.S. Capitol (49% to 28%), her own record (45% to 31%), the cost of living (45% to 39%) and even Trump’s record (44% to 36%)." 😁

96577ae0-728f-11ef-bf7f-cb6fd06f543b.webp.jpg

9658da71-728f-11ef-af6d-77b041bddc7c.webp

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO it's just bonkers.

Well you won't get an argument with me when it comes to both being inferior candidates. I'm in complete agreement on that, however I feel that Harris would be less destructive than Trump. In my opinion is a Trump is a human wrecking ball, and he is not wrecking the establishment, he is not cleaning the swamp, his policies will destroy the economy and America's standing in the world. 

On 9/15/2024 at 7:24 PM, spidermike007 said:

Well you won't get an argument with me when it comes to both being inferior candidates. I'm in complete agreement on that, however I feel that Harris would be less destructive than Trump. In my opinion is a Trump is a human wrecking ball, and he is not wrecking the establishment, he is not cleaning the swamp, his policies will destroy the economy and America's standing in the world. 

IMO Trump's supporters recognise ( as do I ) that Washington can't be fixed, and hope that Trump will wreck the entire thing; raze it and start again.

BTW, IMO Trump cares about America, and doesn't give a rat's bottom for the rest of the planet ( except israel, for some obscure reason.

IMO if he can, he'll build his wall, close all the borders and build up America.

The US has been there before, prior to the US entry into WW2, IMO.

• Sad 1

On 9/14/2024 at 8:24 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I had no idea that this sub forum was now "Hate speech Central". :whistling:

Stop blubbering trump got trumped get over it.now in the real world that little Ohio town has deployed the national guard to protect the schools and government buildings on account of trumps hate lies……..I’d certainly love to see another debate it was healing to see trump slapped down encore madam vice president encore I beseech you!!