Aussie Arrested in Koh Phangan for 15 Sexual Assault Cases in Australia

webfact

4 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

So like, what notice do they have for the Red Bull kid TIT

Exactly. Our ANF Criminologists have always said that Brits and Ozzies should be immune from arrest or overstay penalties until the Red Bull case is solved. Known Truth.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 2long said:

How can you assume that this is the same person just by a name, and accuse him of making lewd videos?

I didn't.  Try learning to read critically.  I  wrote "assuming it's the same person".  I did not assume it's the same person. And I did not accuse him of making lewd videos.  I wrote "What sort of videos, one could wonder."  You jumped to the conclusion that the videos were "lewd".  Perhaps I was thinking they'd be about Australian wildlife, given that (if it's the same person) he could have moved from Estonia to Australia to record wombats, kangaroos, quokkas and koalas.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2long said:

What does an Australian name sound like, then?

The country has been raped by immigrants and colonisers for over 200 years. Surely only an aboriginal name is a true Aussie one.

Idiot response from a whack whoke, why are you in Thailand? Why don't you return to where your DNA comes from? You think you're some kind of justice wolf warrior in 2024 when in fact you're a dog's ear.....

Read your history and stop using irrelevant rubbish comments to make yourself feel like you're not insignificant.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Tailwagsdog said:

Idiot response from a whack whoke, why are you in Thailand? Why don't you return to where your DNA comes from? You think you're some kind of justice wolf warrior in 2024 when in fact you're a dog's ear.....

Read your history and stop using irrelevant rubbish comments to make yourself feel like you're not insignificant.

Wow, there are some Friday afternoon wombats on here today aren't there?

So, is it ok to assume that Australian names began when certain people choose? Not before and not after.

All I was doing was referring to a ridiculous comment about this guy's name not sounding very Australian. 

There are millions of Aussies with roots from around the world, but we only count Bruce, Kylie and Sheila, do we?

And yes, I'm pasting this same reply on other's replies to mine.

I'm about as woke (whoke sic.🤐)as Adolf, so don't go down that route, me ol' mucker!

1 hour ago, proton said:

Give the woke hand wringing a rest mate, Bruce, Barry, Kylie and Sheila are Australian names, not Taiyang, Fatima or Muhammad :smile:

So, is it ok to assume that Australian names began when certain people choose? Not before and not after.

All I was doing was referring to a ridiculous comment about this guy's name not sounding very Australian. 

There are millions of Aussies with roots from around the world, but we only count Bruce, Kylie and Sheila, do we?

I'm about as woke as Adolf, so don't go down that route, me ol' mucker!

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Exactly. When a Brit, Ozzie, or Kiwi is arrested, our first goal must be to prove he's not a "true" Brit or Ozzie, that is, nothing but a righteous, upstanding, honorable representative of the 19th century British Empire perforce innocent of any wrongdoing.

That’s right. 9 times out of 10.

Why does it take  three police Colonels plus a police team to arrest one guy overstaying his visa? Surely two cops would be sufficient. It seems to me that Thailand has far too many cops doing nothing. Perhaps they should look at retrenching one third of them and increasing the pay of the remainder but make them earn their money.

6 minutes ago, 2long said:

I'm about as woke as Adolf, so don't go down that route, me ol' mucker!

Maybe you think all settlers should have been given Abo names like Bindi, Kirra or Daku? strange they never seem to manage names longer than 5 letters. The registrar should forbid some names of course for babies, definitely Muhammad, Aisha, and Hitler.

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Well - so far they have certainly failed. Thailand has a reputation for Prostitutes and for Hiding.

Living in a tin shack on the beach - I mean who would notice you being there.

Clearly this bloke did not have enough money to hide away enough - unlike some people in Thailand.   

You are forgetting.. those with enough money do not need to hide. Just have a lot of envelopes and do not do anything to publicize your presence. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Brian Hull said:

Why does it take  three police Colonels plus a police team to arrest one guy overstaying his visa?

Could be another Aussie gangster on 'roids, possibly armed. You remember Sharky:

image.png.4e4920635f6874a4e960a860988b1b63.png

You'd want backup.

Edited by BigStar

"..........citizens are urged to report any suspicious foreigners or tourists who might be criminals to Surat Thani Immigration to help prevent crimes and ensure safety in the province."

So don't fall out with any local Thais!!!

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

You are forgetting.. those with enough money do not need to hide. Just have a lot of envelopes and do not do anything to publicize your presence. 

Good point - the Uber wealthy can indeed just ignore any issues.

The 'ordinary' wealthy buy a villa somewhere and stay out of sight most of the time.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I didn't.  Try learning to read critically.  I  wrote "assuming it's the same person".  I did not assume it's the same person. And I did not accuse him of making lewd videos.  I wrote "What sort of videos, one could wonder."  You jumped to the conclusion that the videos were "lewd".  Perhaps I was thinking they'd be about Australian wildlife, given that (if it's the same person) he could have moved from Estonia to Australia to record wombats, kangaroos, quokkas and koalas.  

I'll read between your lines, and you can read mine.

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Disgusting Aussie. I wonder how many of his sick crimes he has commited here? Send him home!

If that low-life ever committed similar crimes here, that thing will be sent to BKK Hilton before extradition.

That is better; someone victimizing the innocent should suffer. It is Justice.

There should be no such thing as Easy Comfortable Punishment.

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

As I read it, they arrested him for overstaying his permission to stay, and after that discovered he had a blue notice on him.

yes, Immigration police doesn't give a flying banana to colorful notes on Interpol board/site.

It is not fun after all. 

may-sanook.