Violent Brawl Between Drunk Australian Tourists Shocks Pattaya

webfact

5 hours ago, sumongkhwai said:

The Thai Police reall, really need to have Tasers. I've seen them used on deserving souls and it was quite enjoyable. And, once the barbs are in, additonal voltage can be administered, as needed.

Thai police DO have tasers. My wife paid police ฿9000 to have a local troublemaker tasered and arrested. The cop sent her footage of the guy on the ground with taser barbs in him.

It's been years since I was in the mode, but we used to deliberately go to places where we knew we'd get to watch a dust up.

Of course, that was before YouBoob.   Nowadays, you don't even need to leave home to see 1000 dust-ups.  Kids today don't know how easy they have it.

Edited by impulse

They open 4000 or 5000 bars in a very limited area and keep most of them open 24/7 - and pours alcoholic drinks to each and every customer no matter they state of inabriaton - and then later complains about some drunks making a little noise and brawling with eachother….😆😆😆

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

You need to watch the YouTubes with the drunk squirrel.  They are hilarious.

I recall a science/history channel once documenting the effects at a certain time of year where elephants consume huge amounts of fruit and it ferments inside them. The effect a few days  later is hilarious with totally out of control 1 ton beasts rolling around drunk.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

A very descriptive and detailed analysis I must say. 

Two idiots that can't handle their booze,  then get into fisty cuffs with each other. 

Well,   at least they didn't have a gun or machete under the motorbike seat as normally happens.

Cancel their visa and drive them to the airport ....   

They weren't Thais tis why.

Stabbing and shooting is prevalent as a means to have an angry dispute if youre a Thai. 

Never get into an angry exchange with them for this reason

However the Thai media love to go heavy on description when Farang behave badly. These blokes are simply drunken Yobbos and I suspect they'll be making a heavy donation to the local fuzz

• Agree 1

This is what Thais see so often and and expect from 'dirty falangs'. Unfortunately, there are many Thais that do not understand that there are sexpat pieshead Tourists like these blokes, and then there normal retired/married Expats of which the vast majority are good.  It is only once the Thais get to know an Expat that they understand that there is a big difference. 

I can see Thailand one day getting to the point where they will like many other countries (Japan, Spain, Bali, etc etc) where they decide that enough is enough. While the travel industries and associations all push for more and more tourists due to self-interest, with ever increasing BS about their 'value' to the economy, the ordinary people in many countries are starting to protest and demand less tourists. Post Covid saw a surge in badly behaved cheap charlie tourists who are trying to 'party' after years of suppression - they have become too many and too much - and many countries have had enough. 

I think Thailand might start heading that way soon if TAT and all the others keep promising an economic saviour from millions of more tourists like these Aussie blokes that never eventuates - but all the social problems continue to grow. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Olsworth said:

I thought Pattaya was supposed to be a family destination where I can bring my children? 

Would you seriously take them to Soi Buakhao? Does anyone plan to take tĥeir children to a red-light district when visiting a tourist destination? SB is well away from child friendly attractions.

There are very 7many family friendly places to visit in and around Pattaya.