Drive (a bar girl) from Pattaya to Burriam. Help.

advancebooking

16 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

cant work out how to use google maps making pattaya the start destination and burriam the end. Its all too hard.

Wait until you're in Pattaya, pick up the girl and ask her to set up your Google Maps.

• Haha 2

Just now, Rampant Rabbit said:

Typical what ? 

In 2024 if you can't figure out how to get directions maybe it's best to stay home. 

You could literally type into google pattaya to buriram and it would give you a detailed read out.

But enough smarts to create an AN account and post comments. Ok. 

24 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

Im not in Pattaya right now and cant work out how to use google maps making pattaya the start destination and burriam the end. Its all too hard.

Approximately 6 hours.

You really cannot type "Pattaya to Buriram into Google and then select "Maps"?

1 hour ago, advancebooking said:

I have to give a lift to a bar girl and drive from Pattaya to Burriam. Can anyone give me basic directions how to get out of Pattaya in the right direction. I have a fold out map but its confusing. 

Im not in Pattaya right now and cant work out how to use google maps making pattaya the start destination and burriam the end. Its all too hard. 

Please help. I dont want to fail on this mission. Oh and how many hours would that take?

thanks

Has to be a troll post given you have similar threads already. How does anyone today not know how to use google maps that tells you exactly how to get there

I have to give a lift to a bar girl and drive from Pattaya to Burriam. Can anyone give me basic directions how to get out of Pattaya in the right direction. I have a fold out map but its confusing. 

Please help. I dont want to fail on this mission. Oh and how many hours would that take?

thanks

Put Pattaya to Buriram into a google search and it shows a map  

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Pattaya+City,+Bang+Lamung+District,+Chon+Buri+20150/Buri+Ram,+Nai+Mueang,+Mueang+Buri+Ram+District,+Buri+Ram+31000/@14.3491956,100.0527745,448188m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x310295924d31d7e3:0xa97ff301a9bd10ff!2m2!1d100.8824376!2d12.923594!1m5!1m1!1s0x311995bc09ab77a9:0xebd725b9d60880a9!2m2!1d103.1115915!2d14.9951003!3e0?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MDkxOC4xIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

If the OP has a smartphone, he can download the Google maps app and key in a destination.

Most likely typing on a keyboard on a windows 95  at the internet Cafe on the corner of soi 6

Edited by Hummin

thanks

A wind up post. Nobody is that stupid?

2 hours ago, advancebooking said:

thanks

If you can log into Google Earth you should be able to locate the start point and the lady can give you and end point in Buriram as the end point.

That will give you a route and the rough timing as it will depend a lot on your start time and also the weather. Heavy rain will probably slow you down a bit for safety.

If you are still stuck then send me a PM and I will see if I can sort a route out for you.