Trump Slams Senator Who Prevented Nebraska Changing Its Electoral Voting

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't live in Thailand, but you participate on a Thai site discussing US politics, although you are a Canadian.

I guess it's true that Canada is boring.

Truely he makes for a very strange one, reading posts from this person

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

And they have been pushing for that since the last election. McConnell blocked those moves and delays and then leaves it until the last minute to deny the change. McConnell is a RINO and will be deselected by GOP members I hope  - like most of the other anti-Trump RINOS who were either deselected and thrown out or who quit to avoid that fate - like Cheney. 

When Trump wins, not only will he be cleaning out Govt people and policies - he will be leading the charge to clean out the GOP of all the RINOs.  Trump wants term limits for Members and Senators - hopefully he will get that pushed through as well. Bye bye McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other long-term and corrupted politicians. Of the 10 longest serving of all time - 8 of 10 are Democrats - and that imbalance of long serving politicians is there for all long term (over 20 years) politicians - the vast majority are Democrats - that tells me something. 

Reading your post is convincing and clear. Thank you.

If Trump does not prevail, what then are you believing will most likely be the case in the US?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

And they have been pushing for that since the last election. McConnell blocked those moves and delays and then leaves it until the last minute to deny the change. McConnell is a RINO and will be deselected by GOP members I hope  - like most of the other anti-Trump RINOS who were either deselected and thrown out or who quit to avoid that fate - like Cheney. 

When Trump wins, not only will he be cleaning out Govt people and policies - he will be leading the charge to clean out the GOP of all the RINOs.  Trump wants term limits for Members and Senators - hopefully he will get that pushed through as well. Bye bye McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other long-term and corrupted politicians. Of the 10 longest serving of all time - 8 of 10 are Democrats - and that imbalance of long serving politicians is there for all long term (over 20 years) politicians - the vast majority are Democrats - that tells me something. 

Sustainability?

16 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Ah its the deamon left at it agian! Knowing how easy it is to piss you off!

I welcome the challenge , lol

I am not even a fan of Trump, I think he is an idiot, you think you can piss me off? you just make me laugh at your constant one sided replys.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And indeed that needs to happen.

Hopefully Trump can repair the relationship with Russia and ensure peace returns to Europe. Only Trump could do it. 

What is the weather like in Moscow these days?

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The only solution is to block him - he throws insults and abuse - then runs away and does the same to others in another thread. Classic Troll. 

I do? Really... you may have me confused with someone else.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't live in Thailand, but you participate on a Thai site discussing US politics, although you are a Canadian.

I guess it's true that Canada is boring.

Well, that is true, I must admit.  Beautiful place 4 months of the year, none better. But terribly boring and full of generally dull folks.  

As for being on a Thai forum, I own property in Thailand and will probably be retiring there, at least on a part time basis, in the next year or three.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Thank you for proving my point. There is no tax on wealth. And if Harris tries to introduce one, it will kill a large part of the economy. But she doesnt probably understand that, since she has been safely attached to the government teat for most of her adult life. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Never sit next to Trump like that. His diaper probably needs changing.

Nah, his diapers are lined with platinum and aluminum.  Covers up all embarrassing wafts. Being rich has its privileges!

• Haha 2