EV charging outlets in condos

jippytum

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

They already have one ... fire blankets.   Simply need to train & utilize them, along with adding to the fire fighting budgets.

A fire blanket. 🥳

I thought you were here to annoy others but you're a funny guy, I like your humour 😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/25/2024 at 12:32 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Summary, at least for me: No battery EVs - no problem with battery EVs.

If people want to use them in their own house or areas which are designed for that, fine. In unsuitable areas they should not exist.

Couldn't agree more!

Make no mistake, the juristic entities managing Thai condo buildings and the insurance companies will eventually take appropriate action.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/electric-vehicles-banned-building-fires-09102024143933.html

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/china-bans-electric-vehicles-from-underground-carparks/news-story/b7c07b8e942cb3076b704029e327d6cf

2 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

You do know that an ICE car is between 12 and 130 times MORE likely to catch fire than an EV?

Ignorance and prejudice does appear to be the issue from where I am sitting.

Maybe stand up ?

If EV cars are left we'll alone they are usually safe but while both are charging or the ICE refuelling I know which is safer

Ev cars are usually safe if not charging but so many fires happen while charging .

7 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

Ev cars are usually safe if not charging but so many fires happen while charging .

could you please provide some reliable sources to support your theory / personal opinion? thank you!

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

If you say so ...

An expected response when fanatics feel cornered and run out of relevant arguments. These self-important types are clearly drunk on their own sense of superiority, which shows in their overbearing attitudes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

Exactly! I suspect the reason these fires are relatively under-reported in the Thai media is that, for example, China has significantly more EVs on the road compared to Thailand.
Oh, just wait until the 'statisticians' here chime in with their opposing views. Especially those living in their windowless eco-bunkers with walls so thick, even a MOP wouldn’t leave a scratch. Meanwhile, they’re happily marinating in the delightful scent of their own intestinal gas, while the rest play the loyal lapdogs, eagerly sniffing along.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CapraIbex said:

it seems to be a fake (few days old) news ... this strict ban should be all over in different news world wide, but it isn't ...  obviously fake news ... 

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, CapraIbex said:

Exactly! I suspect the reason these fires are relatively under-reported in the Thai media is that, for example, China has significantly more EVs on the road compared to Thailand.
Oh, just wait until the 'statisticians' here chime in with their opposing views. Especially those living in their windowless eco-bunkers with walls so thick, even a MOP wouldn’t leave a scratch. Meanwhile, they’re happily marinating in the delightful scent of their own intestinal gas, while the rest play the loyal lapdogs, eagerly sniffing along.

I don’t know what you’re smoking, but can I have some?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1