Trump’s ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles Were Made in China, Raising Eyebrows

Social Media

8 minutes ago, This Guy said:

Why the outrage? Most publishing is subbed out to other countries with cheaper production costs.
It's no different from your Nike shoes made in Thailand and Bangladesh.
Sweatshop labour to allow for larger profits for the elite

America first! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

His lackeys are helping him sell some. I wonder if the  Republican State Superintendent gets a cut.

https://apnews.com/article/oklahoma-bible-schools-trump-endorsed-f8001269aadca5b41712c6ec80e34f69

Life can be as easy as making two phone calls for Trump.

One call to China: "print me 120,000 bible's. Don't worry about the quality, It's for suckers. Don't forget they must include the constitution and the declaration of independence!"

One call to Oklahoma: "for your 55,000 bibles call for tenders, don't forget to specify that only bibles with the constitution and the declaration of independence will be accepted!" 😃

Those are imaginary calls, of course, the real news is below (in addition to the OP and the quoted post)

Oklahoma amends request for Bibles that initially appeared to match only version backed by Trump

https://apnews.com/article/oklahoma-bible-schools-trump-amend-99bec8ed6b67acd2d836913783c4fe7b

As they got caught, they had to amend the specifications so that other bibles could be also considered. The mentioned historical documents can be supplied separately, this meaning the competitive offers must include a bible + a copy of the constitution, etc... which is only an artificial way to make competitive offers more expensive, as these historical focuments are already widely available in libraries. And graciously, they only extends the deadline for offers to supply the items by one week, from Oct. 14 to Oct. 21. 😃

11 hours ago, Tug said:

Anyone who believes trump is religious or cares about the American people is a fool trump cares about money trump and power.enough ditch the albatross and lock him up!

I have seen a photograph of him with a kippah on his head so I assumed he was of the Jewish faith. You have shattered my faith. 🤧