iCon Group CEO tearfully vows to compensate investors

snoop1130

IMG_4217_e3b9b58cdd.jpeg

In tears and on television, embattled iCon Group CEO Waratphol Waratvorakul vowed today to compensate investors for the losses they sustained from his e-commerce business “until the end of my life.”

He said he feels sorry for the investors who suffered losses, while claiming, however, that he had been totally unaware ofthe losses or that a few investors had taken their own lives because of them, adding that none of them had contacted him about their grievances.

Breaking his silence for the first time on the popular “Hone Krasae” TV talk show, hosted by Kanchai Kamnerdploy, Waratphol said that he had initially been afraid to appear on the TV program, but had changed his mind, believing that it would be more useful to speak out “while he is still alive.”

Photo: Thai PBS World

Full story: Thai PBS World

-- 2024-10-14

news-footer-3.png

image.png

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

In tears and on television, embattled iCon Group CEO Waratphol Waratvorakul vowed today to compensate investors for the losses they sustained from his e-commerce business “until the end of my life.”

Lordy, the clue is on the tin!  Invest in iCon - errr no thanks.

This has been on the Thai TV, almost nonstop for the past few days, he said he will repay "until the end of my life ",let's hope he live to well over 100, as he needs to pay back , allegedly 400 million baht.