A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

2 hours ago, expat_4_life said:

As a white guy for Harris, not only did I vote today, but I drove my wife's boyfriend to vote too. (he voted for Trump)

A menage a trois in Thailand?

Just now, Lacessit said:

I doubt you would be saying that, if you were not protected by the anonymity of a keyboard.

Why, do you think the left would come after me?

Just now, Lacessit said:

How about posting proof, from reliable sources?

Proof of what and to what end? 

Why don't you try supporting your silly claims? 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Americans have the right to do that (and vote for an American autocracy to replace American democracy) but I sure wish more of them would realize that's what they'd be doing.

Calm down and relax. 

He believes Putin, more than his own Secret Service Trump is a liar. He’s a thief and he’s a crook. I loved laughing at him when he said that the people eating the cats and dogs he makes up so many lies when he’s talking 99% of what he says it’s a lie now he has his new thing the weave ask him one question his brain can’t think to answer that so he just starts talking about whatever’s on his mind. He’s complete jerk last he had where they were playing music for 30 or 45 minutes, he said he’s the biggest threat 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheFishman1 said:

He believes Putin, more than his own Secret Service Trump is a liar. He’s a thief and he’s a crook. I loved laughing at him when he said that the people eating the cats and dogs he makes up so many lies when he’s talking 99% of what he says it’s a lie now he has his new thing the weave ask him one question his brain can’t think to answer that so he just starts talking about whatever’s on his mind. He’s complete jerk last he had where they were playing music for 30 or 45 minutes, he said he’s the biggest threat 

How about the head of the Secret Service saying the roof was too sloped to put a man on when Trump was shot?

What a hoot. 

I bet you still believe the "Russia Collusion" hoax, yes? 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why, do you think the left would come after me?

Proof of what and to what end? 

Why don't you try supporting your silly claims? 

No, I think you could be sued for defamation.

You have said Milley is a liar, and a disgrace to the uniform. Post your proof what you said is true.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

If Trump is a danger because of what he says, the Dems are a danger because of what they do. Plus, since the Left are the greatest mass murderers in modern history, Ill take my chances with Trump.

Yes, just like that leftie Hitler!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ericbj said:

Many taxpayers - which includes those paying with the 'hidden tax', inflation - are becoming thoroughly pissed off with the huge financial burden.  Especially considering lack of productivity on the investment.
Just for starters, consider the 5 billion USD spent on the Maidan Coup.
You, and fellow-thinkers, need to consider coughing up substantial sums to further your war-aims.

--------------------------

I am neither pro-Trump nor pro-Biden.  But a negotiated peace seems better than an eternal war.  And could have had a much more favourable outcome for the Ukraine if carried through two and more years ago.

The real cost of this skilfully engineered conflict has been borne by the peoples of the Ukraine.  Perhaps the widows, orphans, and cripples should have some say in this matter.

It is true that Biden and others have been intimidated by Putin's threats.
Empty threats?
The Russian Federation possesses some 3,000 nuclear warheads and hypersonic missiles to deliver them.  And recently, as you should know, they modified the circumstances which can lead to their being used.

Basically maga / Kremlin talking points.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How about the head of the Secret Service saying the roof was too sloped to put a man on when Trump was shot?

What a hoot. 

I bet you still believe the "Russia Collusion" hoax, yes? 

They all still do

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Where LOL, where in America do you need a government permit to reside? Area 51?

In the USA (I don't know about all of America), you need a government permit to build a house almost everywhere. After it's built, you need to have it inspected and approved to be allowed to live in it.

You need a government permit to enter many places, like national parks, and you cannot live there unless you work there and need to do so, like a forest ranger.

You need a permit from the owner of an apartment building to live there and even go in there.

But if it's true that Chinese citizens cannot live in certain cities or places without a government permit, then that's just another example of how China is not a communist country. If China were truly communist, everyone would own everything equally, and no permit would be required to live anywhere.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

In the USA (I don't know about all of America), you need a government permit to build a house almost everywhere. After it's built, you need to have it inspected and approved to be allowed to live in it.

You need a government permit to enter many places, like national parks, and you cannot live there unless you work there and need to do so, like a forest ranger.

You need a permit from the owner of an apartment building to live there and even go in there.

But if it's true that Chinese citizens cannot live in certain cities or places without a government permit, then that's just another example of how China is not a communist country. If China were truly communist, everyone would own everything equally, and no permit would be required to live anywhere.

Wow. You just set a new record for demonstrating you either arent from the US or arent real. Permit from an apartment owner? You mean a "lease"? 

11 minutes ago, ericbj said:

Many taxpayers - which includes those paying with the 'hidden tax', inflation - are becoming thoroughly pissed off with the huge financial burden.  Especially considering lack of productivity on the investment.
Just for starters, consider the 5 billion USD spent on the Maidan Coup.
You, and fellow-thinkers, need to consider coughing up substantial sums to further your war-aims.

--------------------------

I am neither pro-Trump nor pro-Biden.  But a negotiated peace seems better than an eternal war.  And could have had a much more favourable outcome for the Ukraine if carried through two and more years ago.

The real cost of this skilfully engineered conflict has been borne by the peoples of the Ukraine.  Perhaps the widows, orphans, and cripples should have some say in this matter.

It is true that Biden and others have been intimidated by Putin's threats.
Empty threats?
The Russian Federation possesses some 3,000 nuclear warheads and hypersonic missiles to deliver them.  And recently, as you should know, they modified the circumstances which can lead to their being used.

How many of those warheads are actually functional? The corruption in the Russian military has exposed huge deficits in maintenance. It is estimated one-third of the Russian defence budget went into Shoigu's pocket alone.

Russia's only aircraft carrier, Admiral Kuznetsov, was launched in 1985. Thirty years on, it is still not operational. It is in drydock in Murmansk, for yet another round of repairs.

The success of Russia's attempted modernization of its military is illustrated by a recent test firing, when the rocket blew up in its silo.

IMO the sums spent on Ukraine are a good investment. It would cost a lot more to have US boots on the ground, defending NATO countries.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow. You just set a new record for demonstrating you either arent from the US or arent real. Permit from an apartment owner? You mean a "lease"? 

I am a citizen of the USA and lived there for most of my life.

I am real, although I'm sure many of my answers are so thorough that they seem to be from an AI. I'm not an AI; I'm a RI (real intelligence).

Yes, a permit to live in a privately owned apartment building issued by the owner is also called a "lease" and usually involves some financial arrangement.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so, basically the EU doesn't like it that Orban won't play ball. same as all the others that the 'west' criticises. do they also label the Polish leader the same yet? i see he is outspoken and going against the rest by not accepting migrants. good on him.

As usual MAGA admires Orban, someone who supresses free speech, trump seems to wish for the same power. You do know the adage authoritarianism eventually cannibalises it's members?

Orban is an authoritarian contrary to the accepted democratic structures in EU. Unfortunately I understand EU rules mean an existing member cannot be expelled, which is being exploitered by Orban. Poland is at a very delicate time concerning it's political future. Belarus, on the behalf of Russia, is attempting to destabilise Poland therefore the current push back on asylum seekers from Belarus; refer below. We will have to wait and see how the elections in 2025 point the way forward for Poland.

In September, the Council of Europe’s Commissioner for Human Rights, Michael O’Flaherty, warned of “the challenges posed by the instrumentalization of migration and destabilizing actions of the Belarusian authorities on the Polish-Belarusian border.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-donald-tusk-asylum-right-border-migration-belarus-russia-hybrid-war-eu/

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

How many of those warheads are actually functional? The corruption in the Russian military has exposed huge deficits in maintenance. It is estimated one-third of the Russian defence budget went into Shoigu's pocket alone.

Russia's only aircraft carrier, Admiral Kuznetsov, was launched in 1985. Thirty years on, it is still not operational. It is in drydock in Murmansk, for yet another round of repairs.

The success of Russia's attempted modernization of its military is illustrated by a recent test firing, when the rocket blew up in its silo.

IMO the sums spent on Ukraine are a good investment. It would cost a lot more to have US boots on the ground, defending NATO countries.

Damn, you were doing good up to the last sentence.

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Orban is an authoritarian contrary to the accepted democratic structures in EU

exactly what i said, he doesn't follow suit therefore he is bad.

Austria voted from Freedom party, Le penn nearly in France,  another 'right wing' party from another EU country  nearly got in (i foget the name), but the current leadership twisted the rule to stop them.

people are clearly tired of how things are now and voting for change, you lot are so stuck in your bubbles that anyone not agreeing with your political view is basically Hitler reincarnated. time to wake up!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I am a citizen of the USA and lived there for most of my life.

I am real, although I'm sure many of my answers are so thorough that they seem to be from an AI. I'm not an AI; I'm a RI (real intelligence).

Yes, a permit to live in a privately owned apartment building issued by the owner is also called a "lease" and usually involves some financial arrangement.

No one calls it a permit anywhere in the USA. Its legally not even a permit.

The limits of the bots are exposed again. Bye.

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

exactly what i said, he doesn't follow suit therefore he is bad.

Austria voted from Freedom party, Le penn nearly in France,  another 'right wing' party from another EU country  nearly got in (i foget the name), but the current leadership twisted the rule to stop them.

people are clearly tired of how things are now and voting for change, you lot are so stuck in your bubbles that anyone not agreeing with your political view is basically Hitler reincarnated. time to wake up!

When they call someone on the right Hitler, they are, as always, projecting.

58 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Russia is very firmly on Trump's side. I have no idea why you would claim Putin is supporting Harris.

The Kremlin knows Trump will stop supporting Ukraine immediately he is elected, and may pull out of NATO as well. Your post makes no sense at all.

America has the world's strongest military, streets ahead of anything else. It has two vast oceans protecting its borders east and west, a huge buffer nation to the north.

America is self-sufficient in energy and agriculture. Whatever party is in power, it's bipartisan manufacturing is going to be rebuilt, after the lessons of COVID.

IIRC even during WWII, America was still a land of plenty. Where you get the idea America will be weak is beyond my comprehension.

You do know that Obama let Putin take Crimea and Donbas, and that he refused to provide defensive weapons to Ukraine, yes? 

You Also know that Trump started supplying Ukraine with weapons, imposed sanctions on Russia, and killed 200 Russians in Syria, yes? 

And finally, you remember Biden taking office and stopping arms shipments to Ukraine and lifting the sanctions Trump had imposed on Russia, correct? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If the threat of Trump was only inept government, I would have never started this topic.

As Susan Rice says and I agree -- he is the greatest threat to the United States.

Wow... so hateful and paranoid.. I think you are one who has been blinded by Harris's rhetoric. You maybe should take a step back and look at things past your Democrat hero. 

You also seem pretty misguided about Hispanics. My guess is you must be from some hick town that does not really have a hispanic population. Hmm..

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1