Schools Advised Trans Teachers Must Share Showers and Lavatories with Female Colleagues

Social Media

1 hour ago, proton said:

Now then now then boys and gals, blokes in girls showers howz about that then

Can the tiny helpless minority get into the girls facilities if they have a beard and a cock, as long as they claim to identify as a female? These sickos need to be kept well away from real girls and women and live their fantasy lives where they are not a danger to others.

Ah yes! They can get into girl's changing rooms, if they say they are female. A bit contentious!

So! I've an idea, to stop any hanky-panky occurring. And stop any unnecessary fretting from worried fathers.

If a man wants to be a woman, he has simply to say the words; ''I am now a woman/lady/girl.'' But, in my plan there would be strict conditions.

Firstly; The proclamation only lasts for 69 days. Then they have to say it again.

Secondly; they have to say it in front of a designated person; trained for this very thing. I'm thinking here of a BBC personality, or a priest perhaps.

Thirdly; they have to wear a unique sticker on their forehead; with an incorporated bar-code. Then, with the correct equipment, officers from 'say' MI5, Special Branch or Met Police even, could simply scan the bar-code to ensure registration, and ensure they are in the appropriate data-bank.

Then they are good to go. Safeguarding built in. Everyone a winner.

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

This is an example of the mental illness amongst those who have been fully indoctrinated by the woke agenda.  This might be staged (??????) but even if it is it depicts the reality (more accurately the complete divorce from reality) that's being pushed.

Staged for sure, but definingly something that happens.  I feel bad for the trans people, but you have to think about women and girls at the end of the day.  You just can't say that trans people's feelings are more important than everyone else's simply because they are trans.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can see it now 

Every lorry driver in UK growing his hair out (wig if bald) , donning women’s underwear just to get into the women’s shower.

We had something similar in America at Planet Fitness.  The photo of the nutter resembled a woman as much as a pit bull.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No but please don’t post any more, this isn’t a dating site.

Oh dear!  Now you’re the morality police.

Exactly what does the photo have to do with dating?

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

Nor did Trump unless you believe the lies in the MSM. No party has produced more sexual predators than the democrats, JFK got through about 20 while President, LBJ used to buy staff bikini's and get them to put them on in front of him. Clinton of course made payouts to women and lied he had not had sex in the White house with an intern he had groomed and exploited. Biden showering with his teen daughter, according to her. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I can see it now 

Every lorry driver in UK growing his hair out (wig if bald) , donning women’s underwear just to get into the women’s shower.

We had something similar in America at Planet Fitness.  The photo of the nutter resembled a woman as much as a pit bull.

I think that the lorry drivers in the UK would all be joking about doing it, but I bet they’d be the first guys lining up to throw the perves out of the women's room.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, proton said:

Nor did Trump unless you believe the lies in the MSM. No party has produced more sexual predators than the democrats, JFK got through about 20 while President, LBJ used to buy staff bikini's and get them to put them on in front of him. Clinton of course made payouts to women and lied he had not had sex in the White house with an intern he had groomed and exploited. Biden showering with his teen daughter, according to her. 

You forgot FDR 

19 minutes ago, jippytum said:

Seriously.  Would you allow your daughter to share a toilet at school with a man in a dress. 

Seriously? They don’t care. They think it’s great that Biden was showering with daughter. 

1 hour ago, jippytum said:

Seriously.  Would you allow your daughter to share a toilet at school with a man in a dress. 

The left have long had an acceptance of sexual deviancy running through its core. Just look at the BBC. 

The fact that they want men in women's toilets and refer to Paedos as "minor attracted people" tells you everything you need to know.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

staff should be given access to the bathroom “available to other members of their newly acquired gender.

There isn't a New acquired gender ,There is one that one is Born with and that is for Life . No Excuses  ,No Wannabees, No Modified ones. 🙏

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Are you conflating the teachers shower to the students shower?never heard of teachers showering with the students of any sex.

Exactly…. Teachers & adults are not even permitted to use the same toilets as the school children….

So what is this article ??? - attention seeking to create a woke-drama out of nothing. 

27 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The left have long had an acceptance of sexual deviancy running through its core. Just look at the BBC. 

The fact that they want men in women's toilets and refer to Paedos as "minor attracted people" tells you everything you need to know.

This is about wokeness and not paedophiles. The two are not mutually inclusive although IMHO mental health issues are present in both.

2 hours ago, proton said:

I get it. Everyone lies but Trump. He is the only reliable source of truth: not the courts, not any news outlets, not your own eyes, not the victims of his frauds (Trump University), and not his sexual-abuse victims. They're eating the dogs! 

11 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

I get it. Everyone lies but Trump. He is the only reliable source of truth: not the courts, not any news outlets, not your own eyes, not the victims of his frauds (Trump University), and not his sexual-abuse victims. They're eating the dogs! 

Trump is a politician as is Harris. Politicians lie. It's part of the job skill set but it's got nothing to do with this thread.