Expats in Pattaya nasty ?

georgegeorgia

4 hours ago, NedR69 said:

Really??

So, you could see the person behind the wheel of the Hilux?    Wow

I've been noticing an increase in poor behaviour on our roads by foreigners. 

Most times these aggressive, abusive, <deleted> have their window wound down, arm hanging out. 

On 10/22/2024 at 10:32 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I have studied & analysed that the expats living particularly in Pattaya Jomtien don't like each other 

I'm not talking about the two week tourists in Soi Bukhao who are mostly very friendly bunch I'm talking about the old expat living in Pattaya particularly Jomtien 

I was in this Friendship supermarket today when I overheard a big old European guy in his accent I think German,say "oh the smell is overpowering," I heard this from another aisle and then he said it again "oh the smell " 

I went to investigate to see a big fat European guy with I presume his Thai wife metres away from a elderly disheveled old farang wearing what looked like old clothes with a t shirt and long shorts which were ripped 

You all must be nice to each other in Pattaya,I'm not talking about the 2 week tourist I'm talking about the old expats who seem to either hate the 2 week tourist or are jealous of each other 

I saw a two young farangs trying to cross the road in Pattaya  using a crossing ,a Hilux comes past doesn't stop blast his horn , I knew 100% it would be a farang behind the wheel and I was right 

I'm not sure if it's like this in other parts of Thailand but you must love each other if your living here in Jomtien,have a community spirit 

Think it about time you start minding your own business.

• Like 1