Rain........

bmw

Bet it rains at 4.30 in Penang today...

Well ... did it ?

No it didn't. Its 5pm here now and no rain as of yet. I was up Penang hill and could see some grey clouds coming over. So it might rain later.

Was there last month and it rained every day at 4.30...right around beer time.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well ... did it ?

I dunno..my bladder is "tuned" to Bangkok

:o:D:D:D

All quiet here in the English Midlands, a clear evening +7C.

Didn't speak to the little lady today so can only suggest Hat Yai is just a bit warmer.

3 weeks before I get back to Thailand.

My, my, how time slows when you don't want it to!

:D

Woke up to the sound of cooing doves outside the bedroom window. Cloudless blue sky promised a sunshiney day. No hangover cos I didn't drink last night. I felt great. Another day in paradise. :D

Had a throbby knobby though and nobody to share it with. :o It could piss down for all I care. :D

Woke up to the sound of cooing doves outside the bedroom window. Cloudless blue sky promised a sunshiney day. No hangover cos I didn't drink last night. I felt great. Another day in paradise.  :D 

Had a throbby knobby though and nobody to share it with. :o It could piss down for all I care. :D

Why don't you follow the teachings of our great intellectual member, Falang Pan

He can seduce chickens, so a cooing dove should be a push over.

No rain here. A beautiful cold sunny winters morning.

George, dr. PP et. al ~

What's the page record for one of these types of threads? :o

Gotta make the big one-thou at least.

Chiang Mai boiling and beautifully clear blue skies, therefore no rain so have to water garden.

It's drizzling here in the Uk.

I've just looked outside, and it looks like someone turned the colour off on the TV.

An old lady walked past with a headscarf and a tartan wheel bag. I smiled and she just looked away. The neighbour opposite was watching through his window as it happened. I looked at him, and he pretended to inspect his curtains, then walked off with his head down.

Sounds like good old Blighty to me... and for the record, I thought I saw a patch of dirt on my curtains.... :o:D

totster :D

So Ukish...I miss it, in a way.

George, dr. PP et. al ~

What's the page record for one of these types of threads? :o

Gotta make the big one-thou at least.

Chiang Mai boiling and beautifully clear blue skies, therefore no rain so have to water garden.

Getting chilly as the night comes..It's dark outside. :D

I love the cool nights...helps me sleep easier. Used to live down south and always slept on top of the sheets, even with the air-con on full-bore.

On the contrary, talking about rain is never trite nor is it indicative of a low IQ. Rain is essential to good life and if you don't believe that check out the situation in Ethiopia.

Anyway, these things need rain

rosePeacePlusBudLR2.jpg

and without it we wouldn't have such lovely things growing on this planet.

As for a low IQ: mine measured 155 when tested which, so I've been told, makes me one of those genius types. Is it thick to like roses? Is it thick to like the things that allow them to exist? Hmmm... :o maybe some would say so but not me.

Anyway, being able to have an intellectually lightweight topic is a change from the more oh-so-serious discussions elsewhere.

RDN

If you must edit my posts at least do me the courtesy of telling me why you have done so! :D

It was the first post above that I edited, I believe. The reason was because you mistyped the URL code for the picture so it did not work. It did work OK after I edited it, but it's not working again now probably because the "geekphilosopher.com" web site has moved the picture. Rest assured, if I change any words, I will let you know :D

Edit: I found your original picture again, and re-edited your post to show it. I don't know why the picture keeps "moving" :D

Edited by RDN

It was the first post above that I edited, I believe. The reason was because you mistyped the URL code for the picture so it did not work. It did work OK after I edited it, but it's not working again now probably because the "geekphilosopher.com" web site has moved the picture. Rest assured, if I change any words, I will let you know :D

Edit: I found your original picture again, and re-edited your post to show it. I don't know why the picture keeps "moving" :o

Maybe someone doesn't like his server getting thousands of hits from TV people? :D

Never thought about that when I plonked in the url. :D

Anyway: fairy snuff.