Rain........

bmw

it's better be nice fro the 24th to the 26th of december Patsy!!!!

It's nearly icey cold on the southern coast of france, but with beautiful blues skies and cold sunshine!

It rained last night, before I went to a very good thai restaurant. When I came out of the rest. the night time was beautiful!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable ! 9 days without a post about RAIN !!

Little wonder the Last Word thread has overtaken it in popularity !

Oh yeah, it's RAINing here in Kandahar in case you were wondering. Cold, wet, miserable. Gawd, it's just like being back in Canada Or on that little island that daleyboy hai from) !!

Oh yeah, it's RAINing here in Kandahar in case you were wondering. Cold, wet, miserable. Gawd, it's just like being back in Canada Or on that little island that daleyboy hai from) !!

No rain in CM! Ha Ha! And there is no sand either!! Ha Ha Ha!

Thats because i have been away working, but now i have changed jobs so i can devote more time to the rain thread.

Today in Bristol it has been quite nice and sunny.

Also had a pohone call from a chap in toronto offering me work, so the wife and i are considering moving to your country now your not there :o

• 1 month later...
It's now raining at Laem Chabang.

:o

I thougt this thread was long forgotten.

Well its <deleted> snowing in Bristol this morning, and i have 4 days off work, maybe i will go sledging :D

4 days, ya cheap part timer

I've got 2.... :D

I've never seen this thread before, where'd you hide it............. :D

redrus

I'm in Chiang Mai and the weather is great - next year I am going back to Aberdeen though:(

My last view from the chopper was bleak. Aberdeen was like a grey mass of houses with more grey weather on top to give it that added bleakness. However it cleared up when I got to the airport bar, so thats always nice!

:o

Well, the days have been quite nice lately, creeping up to the mid-teens, but still dropping down to the freezing level at nights. No snow in Kandahar (surprisingly, as we've have cold enough temperatures, rain and even hail).

RAINed a bit last week and made a mess of things. Too cold to evaporate most of the moisture, and it doesn't soak into the ground very well. Probably due to the fact most of the ground around here is devoid of topsoil, and consists mostly of clay.

Things will most likely get worse as the RAINy season (in Afghanistan) is soon to arrive. :o