Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a small sample of some of my favourite girls from Korea that I would like to share with my fellow members.

Looks like an ad for a nose job plastic surgeon. Nice work but certainly not Korean noses. I am constantly amazed why Asian women are driven to replace their lovely noses with plastic appliances.

White skin or dark skin....doesn't matter to me. They are ok when in Thailand....but take them outside thailand?....only a few from 1000s of them can be described as beautiful.

For me I'm ok with the plain one as long as she's not too ugly....it's the brain and companionship I'm looking after

That's wise, I perfectly agree with you. For me, 50% it's the beauty, 50% the brains and education...too bad that most of the thai girls don't have the 2nd part...

I am great fan of asian girls, but sometimes I would like a girl that could excite me with her brains and not with her ass...very difficult to find this in Thailand

Edited by alexth

White skin or dark skin....doesn't matter to me. They are ok when in Thailand....but take them outside thailand?....only a few from 1000s of them can be described as beautiful.

For me I'm ok with the plain one as long as she's not too ugly....it's the brain and companionship I'm looking after

That's wise, I perfectly agree with you. For me, 50% it's the beauty, 50% the brains and education...too bad that most of the thai girls don't have the 2nd part...

I am great fan of asian girls, but sometimes I would like a girl that could excite me with her brains and not with her ass...very difficult to find this in Thailand

I agree! I found my wife(thai) outside thailand ....in the US

Not a model or hot body....but still beautiful in my eyes, and she does possess education, brain, and most important to me is the critical thinking skills. She's also a good conversationist - love chatting in 1000s of topics (not just money), fashionable & stylish without breaking the bank, know between asset and liability when buying things, willing to take risks in life, and not to keen on saving every cents but knowing between good expenses and bad expenses. I’m quite lucky I met mine 20 yrs ago!

Just a small sample of some of my favourite girls from Korea that I would like to share with my fellow members.

Looks like an ad for a nose job plastic surgeon. Nice work but certainly not Korean noses. I am constantly amazed why Asian women are driven to replace their lovely noses with plastic appliances.

Those noses are korean noses, they all come in all shapes in sizes, they are diff to thai noses.

Also a lover of Asian women, my wife is Malay.

Particularly lovely are those Malays that have an Arab influence dating back to when the Arab spice traders came to Malaysia.

hel_l, having said that, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese they're all lovely!

smooshed down Thai noses are very African looking and quite attractive in my view.

Also, beautiful women can be found in Sicily, where they have hybrid women. You see sicily was conquered by the mores many generations ago and they mixed with the northern Italian women who were living there at the time. those northern utalian women were blond haired with blue eyes. the mores conquered and mixed with these women spawning the dark haired dark eyed sicilian women of today. these women still have that more gene in there given to them bt their great great great grandmothers. quite fascinating actually

Edited by monochaser

Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

From my travels around the world, limited as they are (Haven't been to Africa, many parts of Europe, or Asia).

Most attractive "average woman on the street" by country

Colombia

Venezuela

Brazil

Eastern Europe (Czeck Republic, Hungary , Romania)

Finland

Thailand

Least attractive by country.

United Kingdom (sorry guys)

Cambodia

Chile

Canada

New Zealand

The most fun women ---- the U. S of A.

Edited by Simmo

Most attractive "average woman on the street" by country

Colombia

Venezuela

Brazil

Eastern Europe (Czeck Republic, Hungary , Romania)

Finland

Thailand

I'd agree aqpart from Finland - I went to work there years ago expecting them to be like Swedish and Norwegian girls, but no, they were definately not. They liked a good time and even met some that could drink me under the table, which was no mean feat.

god dam eagleone, the second was is ok, but the first one is is great

Having trouble stringing a few words together there, Donz? :D

Defo Thai girls... balls to the girls of the night in Bangkok, just strolling the Emporium et al offers great eye candy. Southern girls are also stonkin'.

Mind you I've bumped into a few absolute stunners in Canada and NZ - polite, saucy and plenty o' spunk :D and even one from my home town :o

god dam eagleone, the second was is ok, but the first one is is great

Having trouble stringing a few words together there, Donz? :D

Defo Thai girls... balls to the girls of the night in Bangkok, just strolling the Emporium et al offers great eye candy. Southern girls are also stonkin'.

Mind you I've bumped into a few absolute stunners in Canada and NZ - polite, saucy and plenty o' spunk :D and even one from my home town :o

and where is your home town, I think i will continue to post pics, but not sure anyone likes them

Donz, I TOTALLY agree with this part!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've worked in, lived in or visited 39 countries and all 50 United States. I have never seen ANY lady that can compare to the Half Asian, Half White Girl, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

But if we must rate women by race, I love Thais over ALL other races because they aren't "full of themselves" like Americans and most other races (even other Asian races). There is outer beauty and inner beauty and when you add up both, Thais win hands down.

JMHO,

Ken Bower

Chiayaphum Thailand via San Antonio Texas, Yuma AZ, Irvine, Fountain Valley CA, Port Charlotte FL, Washington DC, Lafayette Indiana; Santo Thomas, Pampanga, P.I.; Chitose, Hokkaido Japan; Nagoya Japan; Taipei Taiwan, Kowloon, HKG; Singapore, Bali, Indonesia; Seoul Korea; and many many other undisclosed locations.

Worst of the "litter" were the Saudi women (spent almost 5 years in Saudi), those in UAE, Diyarbakir, Turkey, Cairo, Egypt, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But my favourite type of girl is half asian half white girls.

NO GIRLS EVEN COME CLOSE

forgot Korean. name='monochaser' date='2006-05-23 20:21:30' post='756015']

OK, I will break this down into continents first. In order of best to worst:

1. Europeans

2. North Americans (whites)

3. Aussies

4. Asians

5. South Americans

6. Bringing up the rear, Africa, India and Middle East

since we are talking about Asia mainly, let me break that down:

1. Viet Nam

2. Singapore

3. China

4. Japan

5. Indonesia

6. Cambodia

7. Thailand

8. the rest

so that puts Thais a lot closer to the bottom than the top. The darkest Thais closely resemble Africans

forgot Korean. name='monochaser' date='2006-05-23 20:21:30' post='756015']

OK, I will break this down into continents first. In order of best to worst:

1. Europeans

2. North Americans (whites)

3. Aussies

4. Asians

5. South Americans

6. Bringing up the rear, Africa, India and Middle East

so that puts Thais a lot closer to the bottom than the top. The darkest Thais closely resemble Africans

Well I am sure many others will disagree. India has probably had the highest proportion of "Miss World" of all nationalities. I like a lot of African nationalities and some Middle Eastern women are georgeous. It looks like your selection goes from lilly white to black ... in that order :o:D

Well I am sure many others will disagree. India has probably had the highest proportion of "Miss World" of all nationalities. I like a lot of African nationalities and some Middle Eastern women are georgeous. It looks like your selection goes from lilly white to black ... in that order :o:D

Not to mention the vastity of India and the totally different look of the people from various regions.

Just like saying "I don't like women from Europe", a bit silly.