Russian Girl Agogo Now Open In Pattaya

Wanraya

I was out and about last night and came across a go-go bar just up from TQ2 off walking street with no Thai girls only Russians.

It's worth checking out if you fancy seeing something a little different - though the beer is a little overpriced a 130 baht a bottle of Heineken.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out and about last night and came across a go-go bar just up from TQ2 off walking street with no Thai girls only Russians.

It's worth checking out if you fancy seeing something a little different -  though the beer is a little overpriced a 130 baht a bottle of Heineken.

I'll have to check that out before the farang tourist police volunteers read this thread................

It's worth checking out if you fancy seeing something a little different -  though the beer is a little overpriced a 130 baht a bottle of Heineken.

Oh well, I suppose it will be raided now as Howard the Police volunteer is a poster here, he shall probably race there on a little push bike as fellow volunteers parachute onto the roof and catch all those nasty people working without a work permit and extort money from them.

Funny, I should get a mention here.

I had a great night in the bar the other night and took advantage of their 350 Baht private rooms after receiving an invite from the owner to try the place out. Nice change from all that dark coloured skin in Pattaya. Although I was not carrying any concealed cameras, I did possess a huge gun in my trousers. Bang Bang.

Russian Ladies everywhere- just walk down Walking Street. Don't think you need a GoGo at any rate if you are interested in Russian ladies.

Right,but have you seen the state of them.I've not seen one I would take home to meet mum.

Hardened looking bunch....funny the Pattaya Mail just had a story on Ubek ladies that were rounded up.

Russian Ladies everywhere- just walk down Walking Street. Don't think you need a GoGo at any rate if you are interested in Russian ladies.

Right,but have you seen the state of them.I've not seen one I would take home to meet mum.

Hardened looking bunch....funny the Pattaya Mail just had a story on Ubek ladies that were rounded up.

Proof it is owned by the cops......they were holding auditions.... :o

Its true,I went there tonight.

Its called Las Vagas,and for me its a first, a go-go bar entirely with falang girls dancing,its on Soi BJ

How long it will last I don't know,but I'm not talking out of turn,as they are openly advertising it on Walking Street,as a bar with "Russin girls".

Just after Captain Howard visited too. Coincidence huh ?

Anyone know what time this place opens? I don't get a night off 'til monday, may pop in for a drink this afternoon if they open early.

No sorry I did not notice what time it opens,but most of the go-gos down there don't open till 6pm ish.

There where some nice looking girls on stage I must say.One thing I saw was they had the bar out side the bar,on the street,I wonder if this is how they are getting around the law.All drinks are B130 by the looks of it

It seems to be run by the big swiss guy,with the strange haircut,who's been involved with a few bars on walking street.

Whats your view on it Dave?

Anyone know what time this place opens? I don't get a night off 'til monday, may pop in for a drink this afternoon if they open early.

No sorry I did not notice what time it opens,but most of the go-gos down there don't open till 6pm ish.

There where some nice looking girls on stage I must say.One thing I saw was they had the bar out side the bar,on the street,I wonder if this is how they are getting around the law.All drinks are B130 by the looks of it

It seems to be run by the big swiss guy,with the strange haircut,who's been involved with a few bars on walking street.

Whats your view on it Dave?

Yeah, thought that might be the case, but if they've got foreigners working there, then who knows, they may be opening early too. Will report later, I'm off out now. :o

Well, popped in about 18:30 yesterday, but they were still getting ready to open up. Guess they open at 19:00. Had a drink nearby and did see a few tasty Russian looking birds with bags walking towards there, so I look forward to stopping by tomorrow night.:o

Called in last night for one beer (120 baht chang) and it made me realize why I left farangland, the girls in there are just as ugly as those in England. (if not more so)

This place does absolutely nothing for me and I won't be going back

I think it may go down well with the Arabs though