Our stop along the Mekong-

020809Mekong21aSm.jpg

020809Mekong211aSm.jpg

020809Mekong211cSm.jpg

Our Naga stop-

020809NagasaSm.jpg

020809NagasbSm.jpg

020809NagasdSm.jpg

So- who else has some good pics? I saw Jim had a fancy looking camera and was snapping away. We're waiting to see your pics Jim!

Happy Trails!

Tony

So how did yuo guys like O'tooles heard good things about it never been there, from the photos Marco posted on Gt look like Night and Day found out about bikers way from home LOL All good fun, wonder what the old groutches did for the weekend that hang out there :o

The 400K Phantom 200 bored out to a 250, probably the most unique bike I have seen in Thailand. It belongs to the gray haired lady rode it from Chaing Mai, not finished yet, probably never will be. Not my thing but it makes her happy and thats what counts.

100_2636.jpg100_2637.jpg100_2638.jpg100_2639.jpg100_2640.jpg

You while acknowledging good people here AnthonyR1 didn't know me at all, he saw I had a problem and he stepped up for me. For me that is what of the greatest things about the biker community. One of the greatest things about the forums I know people from all over Thailand now.. The bike weeks meeting those guys you have communicated with.

There is a huge difference bwtween Anthiny and I I'm an old Git I'm retired and not working anymore got more time then anything else. He on the other hand helped me the middle of working and taking care of his family. It was appreciated.

Hi Guys,

thanks to all of you for a great weekend and some fantastic rides, also for all those awesome pictures,

Gerhard

Welcome to ThaiVisa Gerhard!

It was great riding with you too! I've always been a HUGE fan of the Honda VFR and it was great fun trying to keep up with you!

Look forward to riding with you again!

Happy Trails,

Tony and Nong

Aww Man! It the Triangulator!!

I bet you are wearing a superhero outfit with a huge "T" printed on the chest, underneath your garb. :o:D:D

Did you mean something like this..

post-53921-1234698356.jpg

Did also consider "hey irish i wanna knock you the <deleted> out" but thaivisa wouldnt allow it :D

Hi Pete. Just wanna thank you for taking the time to take me to Stadium, Paddock etc a few days ago to get my gear sorted.

Hey, do you remember the amusing moment in the taxi when you nudged me in the ribs and said in all seriousness 'Oi Jack, that bikes got 2 engines' I glanced over at it and replied ' No Pete, it's a V Twin' :D

Cheers

Jack