How Do I Delete A Photo In My Album?

Maestro

ThaiVisa allows us to create albums and I have several albums. I have deleted photos from an album before but now I can't find any longer where I have to click to delete a photo. I thought it was under "Options" when viewing the photo I wanted to delete, but all I can see there is "Edit Image" and "Report Image"

--

Maestro

Now I see where my problem is. I don't have the bar below “Rating” in any of the browsers I use: Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer.

post-21260-1242216673_thumb.png post-21260-1242216856_thumb.png post-21260-1242216712_thumb.png

I tested it on two different computers and it’s not there. I wonder where it went, and how I can get it back.

In my earlier post I refereed to another place I was looking for the delete function, but I now see that was the wrong place to look:

post-21260-1242217351_thumb.png

--

Maestro

You also do not have the little check box in the top left corner of each image which suggests limited privileges. The actual scroll down box is at the bottom of the gallery page. When I look at your gallery, everything is correct. I suspect when switched to admin status, some options were not enabled for your account.

I'm running the same version of Invision on my server as Thaivisa but don't have the Gallery module so can't check the privileges that are available.

post-566-1242224889_thumb.jpg