Worst Joke Ever

A prominent Polish scientist conducted very important experiment. He trained a flea to jump upon giving her a verbal command ("Jump!").

In a first stage of experiment he removed flea's leg, told her to jump, and the flea jumped. So he wrote in his scientific notebook: "Upon removing one leg all flea organs function properly."

So, he removed the second leg, asked the flea to jump, she obeyed, so he wrote again: "Upon removing the second leg all flea organs function properly."

Thereafter he removed all the legs but one, the flea jumped when ordered, so he wrote again: "Upon removing the next leg all flea organs function properly."

Then he removed the last leg. Told flea to jump, and nothing happened. He did not want to take a chance, so he repeated the experiment several times, and the leg less flea never jumped. So he wrote the conclusion: "Upon removing the last leg the flea loses sense of hearing"

• Like 1

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the Supermarket, but couldn't find one big enough for her family.

She asked a boy who was stacking shelves, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?
"The boy replied, "No madam, they're dead!!."

• Like 2

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years.
He breaks into a house and inside, he finds a young couple in bed.
He ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the husband whispers over to his wife,
“Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years.
I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!”

She responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too.”

• Like 1

Things you can only say at Christmas
1: I prefer breasts to legs.
2: Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3: Smother the butter all over the breasts.
4: If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
5: I've never seen a better spread!
6: I fancy a little dark meat for a change.
7: Are you ready for seconds yet?
8: It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9: Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10: Don't play with your meat!
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12: Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13: I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
14: You still have a little bit on your chin.
15: How long will it take after you put it in.
16: You'll know it's ready when it pops up
17: Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18: That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
19: I've been gobbling nuts all morning
20: Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more

• Like 1

Ever since I was younger, I've had a condition where I've constantly watched films with Matt Damon in them....

I'm guessing it's the way I was bourne.

I had the same condition with James Bond films.

I went to my doctor about it and he just told me to stop but I said: Dr No

An Aer Lingus Boeing 747 is flying from New York to Dublin when the pilot announced "We have lost an engine, we will be 1 hour late landing in Dublin ".

A short while later the pilot announces "We have lost a 2nd engine, we will be 2 hours late landing ".

Shortly the pilot announces " A third engine has failed, there's nothing to worry about, but we'll be 4 hours late landing in Dublin ".

Paddy turns to Seamus and says " Gee I sure hope the 4th engine doesn't fail or we'll be up here all night".

• Like 2

I was sharing a bedsit with an actor who snored.

I asked my gypsy friend if she had a cure.

She did.

She said say abracadabra three times loudly at the stroke of midnight, then go over and kiss him on the cheek.

I asked if this would stop the snoring, she said, it will because he'll be awake all night watching you.

• Like 1

Just looking at the nativity scene at my local church and I can't help thinking how it reminds me of the Jeremy Kyle show

- a mother, an unexplained baby, loads of people involved and some bloke who isn't the father.

I went to the pub last night and saw a big girl dancing on a table,
I said to her, "Great legs."
The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so? "
I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now."

• Like 1