Worst Joke Ever

JUST WHAT STATE ARE WE IN?
l've been to a lot of places, but we have never been in cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone, you have to be in cahoots with someone. I don't know who to arrange this with!
I am we also have never been incognito either. But as I hear no one recognizes you there how would they know you have or have not been?. 
I have, however, been insane. They don't have an airport or a rail station, you have to be driven there. Either by a so called loved one or yourself.
l  seem to have made several trips but know nothing about them.

Edited by scottiejohn

A lawyer is standing in a long line at the box office.

Suddenly, he feels a pair of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck.

The lawyer turns around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in line."

"Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in front of me, do you?"

• Like 1

My Thai girlfriend puts her mobile on vibrate and asks her mates to call her.

The other evening I came back home from the farm very hungry. "Hi teerak, l'm starving; fish for dinner?"  "No, that's my mobile." "I'm doing Chicken." 

She just loves phone sex!

Scottiejohn has just started a new "agony aunt" column in his local newspaper. This is the first letter I have received.
Sir: As a member of the physically impaired community, I was deeply offended by a joke that fell out of my party cracker yesterday, namely:
'What do you call a lady with one leg?'
'Eileen'.
For years, we have campaigned for physical disabilities to be taken seriously. This sort of cheap crack sends our struggle back a hundred years.
May I join the calls for the toughest action to be taken against all those who repeat this type of offensive so-called 'joke'.
Sue Sensitive (Ms).

From SJ

Dear Ms Sue Sensitive.

While you have all my sympathy, which you can find easily between sh*t and syphilis in most dictionaries, I can only repeat the advice I recently gave to the wheelchair bound one legged man who made a similar complaint to me and asked for legal advice. I had to inform him that he did not have a leg to stand on. 

I will post further mails and my touching and sensitive replies to them as and when I receive them.

SJ

• Like 1