Hw Do I See My Last Postings?

CrossBones

There used to be a great feature in TV where it would show you the last 10 postings you made.. so you could quickly get back to conversations you were involved in.

Is this now gone?

Can a mod please pm me with instructions how to activate that feature.

I simply havent got time to try and find and remember conversations i was in!!!

I used that function of seeing my last ten posts a lot, too, but with the latest upgrade it is indeed gone. Now, I have two options to see my latest posts:

1. In the top left section of the screen, I click on my member name. Then I click on "Posts". It does not give me the last ten posts, but trying it just know I go my last three posts on the screen.
  2. This requires a few more clicks, I'm afraid. In the top right section of the screen, to the right of the search entry field, I click on the little icon that looks like a cogwheel. A new page for the advanced search opens. In the field "Find author", I type my member name. Two lines lower, I select "Forums". The page expands. Under "Search in" I select "Posts only", then on the line "Display results" I select "Posts". Finally, I click on "Search now", and I get to view what appears to be my last 1,000 posts, with the newest 25 displayed on the first screen.

On the whole, to see my last ten posts, for which I now have to use the advanced search function, is a bit more laborious, but this advanced search function now gives me a lot more options than it did prior to the upgrade. Big deal, if all I want is see my last ten posts, but looking at the new upgrade as a whole and what I do on ThaiVisa, the latest upgrade gives me a lot more advantages than disadvantages.

Any time you need help again with the use of the forum, please feel free to ask for it in this Help Desk forum. Also I come here when I am puzzled about something.