If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

What is it about Thailand that causes grown men to take complete leave of their senses?

Should have bought a lottery ticket Bruce, you might have won 30 million baht.

Never mind, at least your kids will have a tale to tell, I hope she was worth it.

BN, do you remember the Russians about 10/12 years ago robbed the bank in Pattaya and tried to make a getaway by boat, they headed straight for

Sattahip, gues no one told them it was a naval town.

• Like 1

DB- your post about the Llanberis pass reminded me of the time as a nipper when my Dad took my sister and self on the Ffestiniog railway. A scenic trip and I remember Dad feeling irritated with the stout ladies opposite us nattering away in Welsh. Well we were in the heart of the Welsh speaking area but I do wonder why so many words begin with double consonants.

Michael Chapman- another fine export from Hull.

rgs- I do remember that infamous Russian bank robbery, very amusing, if I remember right they set off across the Thai Gulf hoping to land at Cha-am or so but ran out of fuel half way.

• Like 2

Harry Nilsson came in the hotdogshow in Burbank..mentioned Jim Gordon playing in 5/4 , on first album .. He wrote it on Acid, he told me..

Don Felder from the Eaglets..

Told me about Jerry Douglas..

https://youtu.be/DqDulYRi1dM

A friend wrote a song for AC DC..

And the Southern Cross..with Steven Stills.

Can't find em' on Facebook cause they're gone...Curtis Bros..

Anyway here's S.Cross

https://youtu.be/iuLBhxZUkmU

• Like 1

Something nice and mellow for BN to wake up to tomorrow morning.

The sky is blue, the birds are singing, the buffalo have been fed and the crickets are chirping.

Sit down on the porch and have a cup of Joe and smoke the first roll up of the day.

Now where have we heard this before?

• Like 1