Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

Engrin.. two words ... Ram mount.

Only problem would be finding enough handle bar on the Cbr250 to attach it to.

Thanks for the tip thaicbr, looks like this is what I am after. My GPS is not waterproof but I can stash it if it rains :)

Go to GPS4U at Fortune Town (Ratchadapisek)

One of the guys there, Khong, does a lot of work with bikes and runs a Super4.

He sorted me out with a RAM motorcycle mount fork stem base (RAM-B-342U)

All up 1,600b but bloody great!

What more do you want :cheesy:

Hummm, maybe a little hottie sitting behind you holding on tight.

:wub:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engrin.. two words ... Ram mount.

Only problem would be finding enough handle bar on the Cbr250 to attach it to.

Thanks for the tip thaicbr, looks like this is what I am after. My GPS is not waterproof but I can stash it if it rains :)

Go to GPS4U at Fortune Town (Ratchadapisek)

One of the guys there, Khong, does a lot of work with bikes and runs a Super4.

He sorted me out with a RAM motorcycle mount fork stem base (RAM-B-342U)

All up 1,600b but bloody great!

What more do you want :cheesy:

I use the same mount, works great.

Went to Sumet today to check out the Namban pipe they sell.

What a great looking, great sounding pipe. Sounds better than any other pipe I've heard. Pretty amazed at how good it was actually. The company seem good with 10 yrs of experience with various racing parts and pipes, and isn't some local in a shed recycling tin cans in the shape of a muffler.

Decided that if I went for it I'd go for the silver one...

But that baby blue and pink looked amazing.

34_2420_8983f6fef244d05.jpg

The pics really don't do it justice.

So I'll be riding pink (ahem) and blue whenever I'm free to go up there as mine arrives tomorrow. :)

Here is a link to a video of the new Namban exhaust:

A pink and baby blue pipe?! Almost as gay as the bike! supergay.gif

I'm sure you'll swoon should I blast past. :rolleyes:

Edited by hehehoho

Be sure to give us an honest answer of how much low-mid power you've sacrificed for gain in top end. Downpipe looks much too fat to be streetable unless there's a cat inside.

Edited by KRS1

Went to Sumet today to check out the Namban pipe they sell.

What a great looking, great sounding pipe. Sounds better than any other pipe I've heard. Pretty amazed at how good it was actually. The company seem good with 10 yrs of experience with various racing parts and pipes, and isn't some local in a shed recycling tin cans in the shape of a muffler.

Decided that if I went for it I'd go for the silver one...

But that baby blue and pink looked amazing.

34_2420_8983f6fef244d05.jpg

The pics really don't do it justice.

So I'll be riding pink (ahem) and blue whenever I'm free to go up there as mine arrives tomorrow. :)

Here is a link to a video of the new Namban exhaust:

A pink and baby blue pipe?! Almost as gay as the bike! supergay.gif

I'm sure you'll swoon should I blast past. :rolleyes:

LMAO! The only way you'll ever blast past me on your pathetic little underpowered newb thumper is if I'm riding a bicycle :lol:

Does pink smoke come out of that pipe?

Yes, pink smoke and party balloons. Inside there's flashing UV lights to make it look really cool.

Thai style brother, Thai style. Get with the flow.

Edited by hehehoho

Timing!! ^ Just sold me ER6n and bought a CBR250

dam_n could have done a nice trade :( btw why u sold the er6n?

I'm thinking of doing the same! Are you gonna get new or used?

Fancy doing a swap??

I am swapping my CBR (non ABS) out soon, and the ER6N is good enough for me after I bought the new car...

Sorry Snowflake, I am planning on selling the CBR and getting ER6N soon. i can see how it looked like the other way around!

Does pink smoke come out of that pipe?

Yes, pink smoke and party balloons. Inside there's flashing UV lights to make it look really cool.

Thai style brother, Thai style. Get with the flow.

Not to mention the automatic 25% increase in flair.

Little off topic, but not worth starting a new thread.....I saw the latest CBR125 (same styling as the 150 and 250) today decked out in Repsol colours. Looked very nice indeed. The CBR 150 is not available here in Australia yet.

No shortages of the CBR250 here at all now...available off the floor, Std and ABS choice of colours.

Great prices in fairness, for what you get for it. Especially with the potential to spend a bit more and really open up it's capabilities. Well done Honda.

BTW this is from a CBR250R forum with info on tyres in Thailand and posted by MKW:

I bought myself a pair of Pirelli Sport Demon size 120/70 front and 150/70 rear. A little bit wider and higher that stock ones. I`m not a fan of messing with factory setup of chassis but in original size they are not that easy to come by.

Now the conclusions. Compared to stock ones this is different league as you might expect. It feels like glued to asphalt especially in todays conditions (it is very cold and wet as it is raining almost all day).

I can enter my well known corners 10-20 kph faster than on IRC and it feels very confident. I didn't really push it yet to see whre is the edge. Overall bike feels more responsive and agile it is easier to throw it from side to side on bents. I tried stoppie and this can be done quite easily opposed to IRC where front wheel was already locking with rear still on the ground. I can state this is different bike now and would recommend this performance mod to anyone. Day and night comparison.

Price in Bangkok:

5900 thb + 200 fitting and balancing.

Sa-weet. (if people need the contact info PM me)

So for 120k you can potentially have a new CBR250R wearing Pirellis and sporting a Yoshi slip-on sent over from the states.

You have to wonder how that would compare against its overpriced, overweight, under-torqued 147,000thb competitor?

Edited by hehehoho

Stick to your old CBR150, not maths.

120k = bike

5900 = tires

9000 =yoshi

total= 134900 baht

Doesn't look like 120k to me, and no your not going to be finding cbr 250's for 105k, unless you travel to some city out in the sticks.

I had the Pirelli Sport Demon on my CBR, great tyres! I kept them the same size as the stock tyres as heard not wise to increase the sizes which is 110/70 & 140/70 although the rear looked much bigger than 140.

Yeah, I prefer to keep stock size. Good to hear they have the 140 rear.

Doesn't look like 120k to me, and no your not going to be finding cbr 250's for 105k, unless you travel to some city out in the sticks.

100k thb standard model in Bangkok now, 103k thb in Phuket.

Can't you at least pretend you know about the bike? You'll be like Tony soon and in the top 3 posters on this CBR250R thread... without actually owning one. :rolleyes:

Edited by hehehoho

Going rate for the CBR 250 is 115-120k.

If you know where to find one for 100k there are alot of people who would like to know where one can be found.

Wouldn't want to own one ! I already rented one and that was enough for me !:whistling:

And it's easy to find them for a lot less. Do you really need to pollute this thread with your incorrect nonsense? Maybe just stick to the CBR150 thread where you can post stuff about your bike, that you actually know about. :rolleyes:

And it's easy to find them for a lot less. Do you really need to pollute this thread with your incorrect nonsense? Maybe just stick to the CBR150 thread where you can post stuff about your bike, that you actually know about. :rolleyes:

I think at this point in time it's easy to find a CBR250 for 100k THB and it's also easy to find the exact same bike for 120k THB. So shop around.

Huh? when do you have to actually own it to know the selling price?

Given that you fit into neither category your point is kind of mute. :rolleyes:

Keep on filling the thread up with nonsense though, for whatever reasons you need to.

Keep on filling the thread up with nonsense though, for whatever reasons you need to.

LOL...whatever, its clear to see your a paid online marketeer.

Price in Chumphon is 99k standard and 115K for abs. These are the same prices that honda chumphon have charged from day one. As with any product, price variations can be found.

Edited by JUDAS

The king of nonsense calling someone else out for nonsense...

What a hypocrite :rolleyes:

kettlepot.gif

Price in Chumphon is 99k standard and 115K for abs. These are the same prices that honda chumphon have charged from day one. As with any product, price variations can be found.

FWIW that is not the case with Kawasaki. The price is the same at every Kawasaki Big Bike dealer in Thailand. KawasakiSmiley2.jpg