Here'S The Answer.

2long

for the same reason why, when people point something out about living here that they may not like or agree with and it doesnt sit well with them. the same old brigade come out with lines such as " if you dont like it " or "dont let the door hit you on the way out " wink.gif

if we all sat around with our fingers up our <deleted> all the time thinking the world was all so perfect, where would we all be now ?

you may wish to think in such a way and that is your prerogative. me on the other hand, have and always will stand up for and against anything if i think its not right. yes you do have to have grow a thick skin at times when living from day to day out here, but it doesn't always mean you have to take everything that may cross your path lying down all the time.

10 years plus living out here in BKK and it doesnt seem to have done me any harm and has kept me in good stead.

maybe its just a big city kind of thing !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may wish to think in such a way and that is your prerogative. me on the other hand, have and always will stand up for and against anything if i think its not right.

writing a few sentences in a forum does not mean "you are standing up for and against anything". it takes much more but will still be futile. welcome to reality!

I had a guy put his car in neutral at a light, and then his car rolled back into mine despite the fact I honked to warn him. Then he came back to my car mad because I had hit him. But another driver straightened him out for me.

Who straightend out your car though? :huh:

Why do they let farang into the country without a Thai culture test to weed out the ones who just are never going to adapt well?

Why do they use outdated educational methods that clearing only teach people how to pass multi choice tests rather than think for themselves?

Why don't they teach road saftey in schools?

Why do they ask if you "Can" eat spicy like its an achievement?

Why do they speak so frickin' loud so often?

But the gold star question to beat them all:

Why do they appeal to a certain type of farang as life partners?

Why do farang drink Chang beer and Sangsom ?

Please select the most appropriate answer.

A: Because there is no accounting for taste.

B: Because they're cheap bast*ards.

C: Because they're stupid.

D: Because (despite having no taste, being cheap and stupid) they actually like those drinks.

:lol:

and why somebody keep thinking that something bad it is not bad untill it affect them as well? Why the same people often seems to think that they can only accept one extreem ("Nanny State" oppressing laws) or the other (absence of human rights or just rights of any kinds)?

writing a few sentences in a forum does not mean "you are standing up for and against anything". it takes much more but will still be futile. welcome to reality!

Look, for some reason i never liked the newer series of Star Treck, but i loved the old one in black and white, there are various degree in life where you can stand up against whatever, often the best action one can take is to inform/educate others that are unable to spot problems by theirself in the hope that one day we will all be able to opt for the best choice, which is not the one that improve the wealth of a single person by taking advantage of the weakests

I had a guy put his car in neutral at a light, and then his car rolled back into mine despite the fact I honked to warn him. Then he came back to my car mad because I had hit him. But another driver straightened him out for me.

Who straightend out your car though? :huh:

It was an old car and wasn't noticeably damaged.

How does Ianforbes manage to give girls orgasms with his goaty beard?

Why have I suddenly become obsessed with women's orgasms and Ian`s beard?

:lol:

I dunno, maybe you'll have to ask the gal who just left my room. I think it has to do with the fact that we both like what we do to each other. Not everyone is compatible with everyone else. That is why you have to sample a variety of companions to find the things that suit you both.

As I've said many times... most of us enjoy the company of people who respect us and truly like us. Just about everyone wants to be liked. I truly like the women I am with and they know it. We might not be compatible in all subjects, but as long as there are a few things we mutually enjoy then everything is fine.

Why do the transport/road people paint thick white rumble strips to remind drivers of a simple corner, but they can't paint speed humps? I mean, drivers have to find out about slowing down after hitting the first one!!