Proposed Bintabaht Area Development.

stander

Yesterday my wife was shown an artist’s impression of a development in the Bintabaht area consisting of a new boutique hotel, restaurant and bars

Seemingly it will start from Starfish Bar down to just short of Happy Toro Bar, including all the land to the rear.

This is probably the 4th or 5th plan I have either seen or heard of in the last 10 years or so, so just have to wait and see what develops

Carrefoure, Tesco, Big C......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Disney theme park .......

Be great for Hua Hin if they did move the clapped out bars and clapped out BG's to the outskirts of Hua Hin, this area is prime and central to Hua Hin, the town perhaps soon the City would benefit, The Hilton would be happy thats for sure.

For me it would be a shame to see whats left of the old buildings go to be replaced by concrete block hotels and shops, does hua hin not already have enough hotels seeing that its dead 8 months of the year.

But hey lets have even more shops filled by indian clothes shops, just what we need. :whistling:

There are eight families who own most of the Bintabaht area and there are five which are headed by the younger generation and they are keen to develop.

The other three are unable to come to a consensus within their family as to the way forward.