What's The City

Neeranam

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you sure. I checked every other breakaway state, most ending in "stan" and their cities didn't look anything like it.

Yes, since I found the image which was posted; exactly the same; but the website broke up and my computer was f_cked up............

I hope I don't have a virus now :D from our 'friends' in Tbilisi - Georgia :o

LaoPo

Sorry to hear that...and sorry about confusing you guys, but I thought the visible architecture was suggestive for an Eastern European/Caucasus country and thought the fact that it was a capital and Russian-related would narrow things down a lot.

Are you sure. I checked every other breakaway state, most ending in "stan" and their cities didn't look anything like it.

Yes, since I found the image which was posted; exactly the same; but the website broke up and my computer was f_cked up............

I hope I don't have a virus now :D from our 'friends' in Tbilisi - Georgia :o

LaoPo

Sorry to hear that...and sorry about confusing you guys, but I thought the visible architecture was suggestive for an Eastern European/Caucasus country and thought the fact that it was a capital and Russian-related would narrow things down a lot.

OK, we forgive you :D

LaoPo

Dakar?

Yes, well done :D In Senegal.

:o Dakar.....?

I've checked some 260.000 photos of Dakar - Senegal (Googlie) but couldn't find that image or something close......

Hmmmm......must have missed something. :D

LaoPo :D

perhaps you were looking in Bangladesh Lapao!

next -

MidHumb...the name is LaoPo not Lapao :D ....and I was searching, not guessing like you and I know where Bangladesh is.

I also know that your picture is from:

Montevideo - Urugay :o

Good day.

I've checked some 260.000 photos of Dakar - Senegal (Googlie) but couldn't find that image or something close......

Hmmmm......must have missed something. :D

LaoPo :o [/color]

260,000 photos checked!! :D

Unfortunately for you I don't use Google to find my photos. I have a secret site containing many thousands of photos from any city you can think of. :D

perhaps you were looking in Bangladesh Lapao!

next -

MidHumb...the name is LaoPo not Lapao :D ....and I was searching, not guessing like you and I know where Bangladesh is.

I also know that your picture is from:

Montevideo - Urugay :o

Good day.

yes well done laopaoweythingybob!!

your go :D

260,000 photos checked!! :D

Unfortunately for you I don't use Google to find my photos. I have a secret site containing many thousands of photos from any city you can think of. :D

Never knew you were a snob, Croc!

But, OK, OK....let me post one of mine and let's see if you can find that one, you snob!

LaoPo :o