Females And Motorcycles... Nothing Bad Just Special

Richard-BKK

I can't say much. More than once I've had so much mud packed between the front tire and the fender that the front wheel wouldn't turn. Road bikes don't do well in the mud. :(

Yep better to leave them at home unless its camping and you need a bed warmer and a cook, In fact for a while the rule was no wifes on rides as they tend to stuff everything up and cause problems.

need to stop for toilet and food all the time, need to carry to much gear and get tired. Suffer from mod swings and worry about their hair.

They dont even relize they are stuffing up a good trip for everyone else.

Leave the girls at home everyone is much happier

Last Saturday I was in Saraburi and saw a small woman on a Versys leading a pack of about 30 big bikes. She appeared to be far from incompetent. When leaving from a restaurant, standing at the side of the bike, she had to put down the side stand before mounting the bike she was that small. But once on she appeared no different than any of the guys, handling the bike with the aplomb of someone who has a lot of experience under her belt.

I think I know that group, most have extreme big and powerful bikes, and believe it or not, they are all girls. With motorcycles like the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (unrestricted), Suzuki GSX-R1000, Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa, Yamaha YZF-R1 and etc.... (get the idea)..

The average weight of the Motor club members is likely something like 50kg, and if you meet them on a good stretch of good highway... do not try to race them... 50kg (mini) rider on a Suzuki Hayabusa can reach speeds we only dream of... no matter what we ride....

Picture of a few members...

post-12170-0-28146800-1314339537_thumb.j

She was the only woman rider, except for a few pillion passengers, and probably weighed no more than 50kg fully clothed and soaking wet. :D There was an odd mix of bikes and quite a few D-Trackers and Versys. The support vehicle had an MPC or MCP sticker which I think refers to the bike club they were with. There was one westerner in the group as well.