Patta Village On Soi Scc

hotandhumid

I also had a few last night. I don't really go out these days to bars however just thought it could be good for a blast to meet some folk from the site. And if Phil actually looks like "Jack" I would be howling as Jack has always been my favorite actor.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look exactly like my avatar as others will testify

hahahahhahahahhah Well then as I have said before my friend, you don't need a nail file YOU NEED A GRINDER !!!!!!!!

dam_n I hope I don't look like mine although I have felt like this the next day when I was new here and used to drink beer c_hang

lmao I just noticed your profile says you play banjo. Is that true? If yes then no need to ever buy finger picks. lol

Edited by Gone

I also had a few last night. I don't really go out these days to bars however just thought it could be good for a blast to meet some folk from the site. And if Phil actually looks like "Jack" I would be howling as Jack has always been my favorite actor.

I'm afraid not. I'm an ugly mutha hence the need to use an avatar :blink:

We do meet up regularly though, so keep your eyes peeled for piss up - notifications in this forum.

What is the name of this Moo baan (village) and do they have a web page?

I guess it would be this...... http://pattavillage.com/ or is that too obvious? smile.pngsmile.png

Well the name fits with OP header but he is also talking about town houses so?

Isn't that a nice village,looks from the pictures as that there will live only foreigners.They even have those beautiful bicycle roads through the parks with trees I've never seen growing in Thailand.

As for the houses,they have those nice wooden louvres on the terrasses,like each and every condo,townhouse,bungalow and shophouse currently build in Pattaya has.

.Have Thais never heard about originality?

I dont see any reason to rush in now. It might well be good but it is probably more prudent to wait til the houses are completed and you can see exactly what you are paying for.

If you have to pay .5 million more so what it is only chump change anyway and at least you know exactly what you are getting.

I dont see any reason to rush in now. It might well be good but it is probably more prudent to wait til the houses are completed and you can see exactly what you are paying for.

If you have to pay .5 million more so what it is only chump change anyway and at least you know exactly what you are getting.

Tolley - Totally agree, and that's exactly what I will be doing, I haven't said at any stage that I will be jumping in now anyway. Will go back in 6 mts or so and see what's going on then.

Gotta agree here. Many of these developments start out with a roar and end up with a whimper. My first impression would be when it is fully sold and occupied, traffic in and out will be terrible as well as the traffic on SCC Road.

Exactly where along SCC Road is this place located?

Check out their other project on Third Road, Soi 9. See how they have done there.

As an ex estate agent from the UK and over here I can say Patta Village looks pretty good. Sure, like all Moo Baans here the finished product will cost more than than the advertised price so one builds in a ' buggerance factor' of X amount to cover this. If I wanted to move again I would seriously look at this place. Nuff said from me.

Gotta agree here. Many of these developments start out with a roar and end up with a whimper. My first impression would be when it is fully sold and occupied, traffic in and out will be terrible as well as the traffic on SCC Road.

Check out their other project on Third Road, Soi 9. See how they have done there.

You're just looking for negatives for the sake of it now in regards to the traffic. When you go to these villages you hardly see any cars, have you ever seen a queue at a security gate to get in a village?

I will look at their other place on third road, looking at the website for this it is more 'grander' than this place, the cheapest houses there are around 10 mil.

You're just looking for negatives for the sake of it now in regards to the traffic. When you go to these villages you hardly see any cars, have you ever seen a queue at a security gate to get in a village?

I will look at their other place on third road, looking at the website for this it is more 'grander' than this place, the cheapest houses there are around 10 mil.

I own a home off SCC Road where my daughter lives and am well aware of the negatives of traffic both on SCC and Nern Plub Wan, which are the two main thoroughfares from Sukhumvit. I have been traveling on SCC Road since 1976 so I likely have a better perspective of how the traffic has complicated life in that part of the world than you have. I have owned homes off of SCC Road since 1994. I can only imagine how much more of a burden a development this large, when fully occupied, will make on the current over burdened and inadequate highway infrastructure in that part of the city.

I made a sensible post based on the current situation. If you choose to defend your choice in developments that is your choice. Don't attack me if I raise a sensible question and potential objection to your future dreams.

Now, please answer my question. Exactly where along SCC Road is this grand manor located? I would drive there myself but I also have a home in Isaan where I live because of the traffic in Pattaya and particularly, SCC Road.

Edited by Rimmer
Unnecessarily comment

I own a home off SCC Road where my daughter lives and am well aware of the negatives of traffic both on SCC and Nern Plub Wan, which are the two main thoroughfares from Sukhumvit. I have been traveling on SCC Road since 1976 so I likely have a better perspective of how the traffic has complicated life in that part of the world than you have. I have owned homes off of SCC Road since 1994. I can only imagine how much more of a burden a development this large, when fully occupied, will make on the current over burdened and inadequate highway infrastructure in that part of the city.

I made a sensible post based on the current situation. If you choose to defend your choice in developments that is your choice. Don't attack me if I raise a sensible question and potential objection to your future dreams.

Now, please answer my question. Exactly where along SCC Road is this grand manor located? I would drive there myself but I also have a home in Isaan where I live because of the traffic in Pattaya and particularly, SCC Road.

i live at mabrachan Lake and drive up and down SSCC every day, sometimes two or three times to get into the city

i can get as far as the new market, where the new banks are and tesco express, almost without slowing down

it only backs up where it crosses the railway lines

so where is this traffic you talk about?

i admit soi numgplabwan is a different story .......

''Exactly where along SCC Road is this grand manor located''

its along the soi running adjacent to the perimeter wall of SP5,

if you have been around that area so long you may recall SP5 was built on a land parcel that had a quant English Tudor style house in the middle of it, with a lake at the back

it was flattened and developed about 6 years ago

Edited by Rimmer

i live at mabrachan Lake and drive up and down SSCC every day, sometimes two or three times to get into the city

i can get as far as the new market, where the new banks are and tesco express, almost without slowing down

if you have been around that area so long you may recall SP5 was built on a land parcel that had a quant English Tudor style house in the middle of it, with a lake at the back

Thanks for the location. Yes, I know where that is now. I remember a manor style house along there that was for sale for a long period of time. I'm trying to say there was a sign that advertised for sale by owner.

The traffic I talk about is all the way from Crocodile Farm road to Sukhumvit Road. If you hardly slow down between Mabrachan Lake and the new market area, you might not notice it as you whiz by various motorcycles, pickups, three wheelers, cement trucks and passenger cars. wai.gif

The location of this development would hardly impact me since my home is nearer Sukhumvit by a few kilometers but it would certainly be a consideration if I was planning to reside there, as the opening poster is wont to do. Looking at the project plan, with 230 building lots there is a large possibility the place would and could become a traffic problem in itself. Assuming two adult persons per lot, that could mean the possibility of 460 motorcycles or more entering and leaving the premises daily. Cut it by 67% and you still have more than 150 motorcycles transiting every day. This isn't even giving any consideration to automobile traffic. Remember my original comment about traffic said..."when it is fully sold and occupied".

Up to you whether or not to buy a home there, but the traffic consideration should factor into a decision, and I am hardly looking for negatives just to be looking. If you don't consider this a potential problem, then plunk your money down and move in.

http://pattavillage....er_plan_big.gif

Thanks for the location. Yes, I know where that is now. I remember a manor style house along there that was for sale for a long period of time. I'm trying to say there was a sign that advertised for sale by owner.

The traffic I talk about is all the way from Crocodile Farm road to Sukhumvit Road. If you hardly slow down between Mabrachan Lake and the new market area, you might not notice it as you whiz by various motorcycles, pickups, three wheelers, cement trucks and passenger cars. wai.gif

The location of this development would hardly impact me since my home is nearer Sukhumvit by a few kilometers but it would certainly be a consideration if I was planning to reside there, as the opening poster is wont to do. Looking at the project plan, with 230 building lots there is a large possibility the place would and could become a traffic problem in itself. Assuming two adult persons per lot, that could mean the possibility of 460 motorcycles or more entering and leaving the premises daily. Cut it by 67% and you still have more than 150 motorcycles transiting every day. This isn't even giving any consideration to automobile traffic. Remember my original comment about traffic said..."when it is fully sold and occupied".

Up to you whether or not to buy a home there, but the traffic consideration should factor into a decision, and I am hardly looking for negatives just to be looking. If you don't consider this a potential problem, then plunk your money down and move in.

http://pattavillage....er_plan_big.gif

''The traffic I talk about is all the way from Crocodile Farm road to Sukhumvit Road. If you hardly slow down between Mabrachan Lake and the new market area, you might not notice it as you whiz by various motorcycles, pickups, three wheelers, cement trucks and passenger cars. '''

i don't slow down or bother about the other vehicles you mention, i am above all that, i drive a Fortuner...........

Edited by Rimmer

i don't slow down or bother about the other vehicles you mention, i am above all that, i drive a Fortuner...........

You're not by any chance the white Fortuner trying daily to run me off the road when I go in on my Airblade? blink.png

No he is the one trying to catch me.....

''The traffic I talk about is all the way from Crocodile Farm road to Sukhumvit Road. If you hardly slow down between Mabrachan Lake and the new market area, you might not notice it as you whiz by various motorcycles, pickups, three wheelers, cement trucks and passenger cars. '''

As I suspected.wink.png

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and by the sounds of it neither does anybody else. I never get stuck in any traffic on sccc, you just sound like a whinger.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and by the sounds of it neither does anybody else. I never get stuck in any traffic on sccc, you just sound like a whinger.

i agree the only time you get jammed up on SSCC is when it rains heavy and floods near the chinese cemetary and the big furniture store and when its a holiday and the determined aggressive straight through traffic from visitors on the railway road, stop local traffic crossing over to get to Sukhumvit Road

other than that its a breeze.........

Maybe none of my business, and admittedly I don't know exactly where you come from or go to, but i would have thought it would be faster to go north around the lake until you hit the motorway, then the motorway into the city. Did you ever time that?

Maybe none of my business, and admittedly I don't know exactly where you come from or go to, but i would have thought it would be faster to go north around the lake until you hit the motorway, then the motorway into the city. Did you ever time that?

hi phil

good advise is always welcome

i live near to Magnolias at lakeside so its almost a straight run into town up SSCC

i travel the other route frequently as i have another house near Nongprue village

so i can confirm SSCC is quicker overall

thanks anyway

Boy, you are full of ignorant posts. When you have a little time, do some research and see if I am a 'whinger', whateverTF that is. If you are referring to a 'whiner', I am not one of those either.

In the meantime, I will drift away into the netherworld of the internet and not bother with any of you gracious folks in Pattaya, that so blithely go about their business.

If you are keeping count, this makes me the second noodle eating baht bus rider you have insulted.on this thread.

It won't happen again.

Boy, you are full of ignorant posts. When you have a little time, do some research and see if I am a 'whinger', whateverTF that is. If you are referring to a 'whiner', I am not one of those either.

In the meantime, I will drift away into the netherworld of the internet and not bother with any of you gracious folks in Pattaya, that so blithely go about their business.

If you are keeping count, this makes me the second noodle eating baht bus rider you have insulted.on this thread.

It won't happen again.

'research' into traffic on SSCC?? Now that really is funny. In the UK we say whingers not Whiners FYI.

Enjoy yourself in Isaan....