Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

Lets keep a score for the rest of the season. See how we end up.

I did that for last season and you finished up in front of me by a couple of points.I will see if I can drag it out of the archives but hope that i haven't deleted it.

• Like 2

Here are mine. I have thrown in a rooughie

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

I did that for last season and you finished up in front of me by a couple of points.I will see if I can drag it out of the archives but hope that i haven't deleted it.

I hope you can it will be a bit of fun for us regulars tipsters

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

I would like to say that I would give you guys a run for your money on the tipping stakes...tongue.png

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

I would like to say that I would give you guys a run for your money on the tipping stakes...tongue.png

I hope you can. I was including you in the above thread.

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

Here is a spreadsheet for this season using Excel 2003.I will change it around later to get away from changing formulas every week so keep in mind that this is only the 1st draft.Let me know if you can read it or not or if it doesn't come up here ,I may have to email it to you otherwise.

I am sorry that I cant find last years so I must have deleted it.

Football Tipping.xls

Edited by Ron19

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

Have a look at post #547 in this thread and let me know if you can use it or not.Sorry I must have deleted last years.

Richmond

Swans

Western Bulldogs

Brisbane

Essendon

GWS

Geelong

Collingwood

West Coast

Here is a spreadsheet for this season using Excel 2003.I will change it around later to get away from changing formulas every week so keep in mind that this is only the 1st draft.Let me know if you can read it or not or if it doesn't come up here ,I may have to email it to you otherwise.

I am sorry that I cant find last years so I must have deleted it.

attachicon.gifFootball Tipping.xls

No problems with reading it.

would like to say that I would give you guys a run for your money on the tipping stakes...tongue.png

Actually i meant ' I would like to say...but I cannot.." im the worlds worst tipster. biggrin.png But I will add my tips every week

*edit- Sorry Rip, quotes went everywhere when i tried to delete some

Edited by BookMan

Have a look at post #547 in this thread and let me know if you can use it or not.Sorry I must have deleted last years.

I can view that and use it Ron. (something wrong with this quote system)

I've got some more work to do on it yet.Once I've done that,I will repost it and then you can download it again.

would like to say that I would give you guys a run for your money on the tipping stakes...tongue.png

Actually i meant ' I would like to say...but I cannot.." im the worlds worst tipster. biggrin.png But I will add my tips every week

*edit- Sorry Rip, quotes went everywhere when i tried to delete some

We will all have a bit of fun. We will see at the end of the season who is the worst. I think I might be the worst. I like to go for the underdog sometimes.

Go the Swans and GWS. You cannot guess I originated in NSW but spent more time in the NT

• Like 1

ripstanley said

We will all have a bit of fun. We will see at the end of the season who is the worst. I think I might be the worst. I like to go for the underdog sometimes.

Go the Swans and GWS. You cannot guess I originated in NSW but spent more time in the NT

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see that all of us have gone for the swans.Where in NT did you spend your time ?

ripstanley said

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see that all of us have gone for the swans.Where in NT did you spend your time ?

Mostly around Darwin but did spend 3 years on Groote Eylandt

Edited by ripstanley

ripstanley said

Had a mate Rodney Scott in Katherine.He had a welding/engineering business but also did a bit of road train work as well.

ripstanley said

Had a mate Rodney Scott in Katherine.He had a welding/engineering business but also did a bit of road train work as well.

Did not know many from Katherine.

Melbourne must be odds on to win the wooden spoon after todays game. I think Essendon kick something like the last 14 goals

ripstanley said

Did not know many from Katherine.

Melbourne must be odds on to win the wooden spoon after todays game. I think Essendon kick something like the last 14 goals

After that effort they are lucky they got out alive.

My tips for round 2

Richmond

Sydney

Fremantle

Adelaide

Essendon

Pt Adelaide

Geelong

Collingwood

Hawthorn

Congrats R\on! Looks like a 100% pick on your part thumbsup.gif

Myself, I thought Richmond would choke after last week...laugh.png

My tips for round 2

Richmond

Sydney

Fremantle

Adelaide

Essendon

Pt Adelaide

Geelong

Collingwood

Hawthorn

Congrats R\on! Looks like a 100% pick on your part thumbsup.gif

Myself, I thought Richmond would choke after last week...laugh.png

Thankyou.It would be nice if I could carry that form through to the end but I can't see that happening.

Hi guys, you have a tipping comp on, or just putting up your weekly tips. Can anyone play?

We have a tipping contest of sort. We only started round 2 and you are welcome to join. For round 2 you would get the lowest score which was 5

My tips for round 3

Fremantle

Swans

West Coast

GWS

Carlton

Gold Cost

Richmond

Hawthorn

Pt Adelaide

I like your picks. I was going for the same but I might change 1.

Fremantle

Sydney

West Coast

GWS

Geelong

Gold Coast

Richmond

Hawthorn

Port Adelaide