Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

Have a look at the "Chief" going off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1S4z5WjeEQ

Really funny this one.

Classic rant. I love that Melbourne guy giving Jake King an extra 3 metres on the mark laugh.png

What I do like about Ross Lyon for Freo is he doesn't blame his players for everything (in public) and he doesn't carry on like a pork chop at the press conferences.

Sam Reid....if he comes back from his quad...maybe he should be moved to defence

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trend Setters

Here is the latest injury list.

http://www.ausflyconsultancy.com.au/pdf/migration_form_1149.pdf

Out of the top 5 sides, Hawthorn and Geelong are probably the least hit.

Freo have a few back but now losing McPharlane for 5 weeks is a blow.

Syd have been hit the most. It's lucky they have Tippett after losing Goodes

and Reid. Plus they also have LRT, Jetta and Shaw out.

Injuries could be the difference between finishing top 2 or 4. And then the difference

in possibly winning the flag.

The WCE injury list is nearly 2 pagessad.png

Trend Setters

Injuries could be the difference between finishing top 2 or 4. And then the difference

That list/link could be painful Will27....it is the Application for sponsorship

for sponsored family visitors laugh.png

Harry O Brien latest news

WATCH LIVE: COLLINGWOOD coach Nathan Buckley is giving a press conference after defender Harry O'Brien's startling revelations.

O'Brien, 26, led the Collingwood team out onto the training track just two hours after telling media that he's suffering depression and battles suicidal thoughts, citing a "very complicated history of sexual abuse".

He also told reporters he had knowledge of a murder but didn't go to police because he had been in fear of his life.

In a show of support to O'Brien, his teammates allowed him to be the first one on the track in his first public session in a week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-players-harry-obrien-says-hes-the-victim-of-sexual-abuse-and-is-suffering-depression/story-fni5f6hd-1226675515179

If true.. I retract my previous jibes about his character..

I do wonder why he feels the need to air this out to the public, why not inform the club and leave it at a 'personal matter'. The club (his employer) know about it and that should be all he needs as an employee if attacked by the media for his actions.

I get depression is awful and I wish him well in dealing with it, but airing it seemingly as a defense for his recent behavior just doesn't gel for me.

Victoria Police will interview O'Brien over murder:

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-breakfast-blog/victoria-police-will-interview-obrien-over-murder-sly/20130710-2pp2r.html

• Like 1

Trend Setters

That list/link could be painful Will27....it is the Application for sponsorship

for sponsored family visitors laugh.png

Oops, sorry about that.

Was giving some advice to a fellow Aussie.

Here is the new one, I hope.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/17931680/afl-injury-list-round-15/

• Like 1

MILNE is back this week, get ready for the abuse from the Carlton crowd.

Speaking of abuse. Did anyone else find it hypocritical of Essendon supporters?

They slammed the WCE crowd for booing Watson, but then were booing Justin

Westoff all day for his bump on Watson.

I did.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

On the face of it, it seems a straight forward round as far as results go but there

is usually the odd upset.

Are Port a sneaky chance against the Hawks at home? Probably not as the Hawks are coming off a loss.

The St's did ok against Freo, maybe a chance and I think Brissy are a real chance against North.

I'm hoping the Eagles get the chocolates against Freo but it will be tough.

Sides are announced 1530 (Thailand time) today.

On the face of it, it seems a straight forward round as far as results go but there

is usually the odd upset.

Are Port a sneaky chance against the Hawks at home? Probably not as the Hawks are coming off a loss.

The St's did ok against Freo, maybe a chance and I think Brissy are a real chance against North.

I'm hoping the Eagles get the chocolates against Freo but it will be tough.

Sides are announced 1530 (Thailand time) today.

Port could get up against haks

I think WCE is a chance...just want to see the final teams/injuries.

Brissie v North should be interesting.

Do you rate the SAints a possible to beat Carlton?

Yes I'll tip them this week an outside chance and the boys might just lift for Milne.

Do you rate the SAints a possible to beat Carlton?

Yes I'll tip them this week an outside chance and the boys might just lift for Milne.

AS you said, Carlton will give him an earful. Could help lift St Kilda

So this weeks round should be interesting...

Collingwood

Port Adelaide

Geelong

Gold Coast

Carlton

North Melbourne

Sydney

Essendon

Fremantle

Plenty of room this round for upsets, I took Port at home, I think they can account for the Hawks in the same way they accounted for the Swans a few weeks ago.

With Ablett Jnr back this week for the Suns, they can certainly upset the Tigers.

Freo and West Coast - derby rounds are always an interesting affair, and seem to always bring out the best in both sides even when one side is languishing and the other is flourishing. I think Freo will be too strong in the battle of the injury lists.

But then again, don't take my word for it, look what happened last week with my tips :P

I know it's an ongoing rant with me, but how can McKernan get 2 weeks for a "dog act" like that?

I think it should've gone straight to the tribunal and at best it was a 4 week job. Possibly 5 to 6. I think there has to be a major change next year. Guys going for the pill are getting 2/3 weeks for a bump that slips high and elbows and punches are getting 2 weeks. I just don't get it.

Edited by Will27

Collingwood

Port Adelaide

Geelong

Gold Coast

Carlton

North Melbourne

Sydney

Essendon

Fremantle

Plenty of room this round for upsets, I took Port at home, I think they can account for the Hawks in the same way they accounted for the Swans a few weeks ago.

With Ablett Jnr back this week for the Suns, they can certainly upset the Tigers.

Freo and West Coast - derby rounds are always an interesting affair, and seem to always bring out the best in both sides even when one side is languishing and the other is flourishing. I think Freo will be too strong in the battle of the injury lists.

But then again, don't take my word for it, look what happened last week with my tips tongue.png

I think the Tiges are the worst side in the 8. Have a look at their draw and in their

14 game so far, have played the WB and St twice (sorry chooka) and Melbourne. That's 5 wins out of their 9.

They also don't play either of last years grand finalists Syd and Hawthorn until rounds 18 and 19. The draw is making them look a lot better than they are IMO.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Collingwood

Port Adelaide

Geelong

Gold Coast

Carlton

North Melbourne

Sydney

Essendon

Fremantle

But then again, don't take my word for it, look what happened last week with my tips tongue.png

I think the Tiges are the worst side in the 8. Have a look at their draw and in their

14 game so far, have played the WB and St twice (sorry chooka) and Melbourne. That's 5 wins out of their 9.

They also don't play either of last years grand finalists Syd and Hawthorn until rounds 18 and 19. The draw is making them look a lot better than they are IMO.

They haven't had many hard games. Demolished by North Melbourne last week.

Collingwood

Port Adelaide

Geelong

Gold Coast

Carlton

North Melbourne

Sydney

Essendon

Fremantle

I think your right and don't apologise I am the 1st to admit that the saints are crap this year.