Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

It's going to be a big night of sledging and abuse, I wonder how many Carlton Supporters will get thrown ot of the game.

Full St Kilda Team for Round 16 vs Carlton
In: Riewoldt, Milne
Out: Wright, Saad
B: Rhys Stanley, James Gwilt, Sean Dempster
HB: Farren Ray, Dylan Roberton, Clint Jones
... C: Jack Newnes, Lenny Hayes, Jarryn Geary
HF: David Armitage, Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna
F: Stephen Milne, Tom Lee, Trent Dennis-Lane
R: Ben McEvoy, Nick Dal Santo, Jack Steven
Int: Josh Saunders, Tom Hickey, Terry Milera, Brodie Murdoch
Emer: Arryn Siposs, Nathan Wright, Seb Ross
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys going for the pill are getting 2/3 weeks for a bump that slips high and elbows and punches are getting 2 weeks. I just don't get it.

Going for the pill? Essendon's the only team that has gone that way tongue.png

Now, where did I put my coat tongue.png

Are you trying to needle will.(i've already got mine on)

• Like 1

Guys going for the pill are getting 2/3 weeks for a bump that slips high and elbows and punches are getting 2 weeks. I just don't get it.

Going for the pill? Essendon's the only team that has gone that way tongue.png

Now, where did I put my coat tongue.png

Injecting some humour into the thread!

• Like 1

Speaking to a mate in events planning at Victoria Police 20 extra police personnel have been rostered for this game along with an increase in private security.

Stephen Milne back for St Kilda but future clouded

AFL chief Andrew Demetriou expects a mixed crowd response when Stephen Milne returns to AFL action on tomorrow night in the wake of his rape charge, and says contingencies will be in place.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/stephen-milne-back-for-st-kilda-but-future-clouded/story-fni5f9q3-1226677896070

Going for the pill? Essendon's the only team that has gone that way :P

Now, where did I put my coat :P

Injecting some humour into the thread!

That's like trying to find a needle in a hay stack...

I'm the only one who tipped the Saints and Gold Coast, come people where is your sense of "Dering Do"?

'scuse me sir, I did tip Gold Coast...

Didn't tip the Saints though wink.png

Ripstanley hasn't added you to the tips yet.

I'm the only one who tipped the Saints and Gold Coast, come people where is your sense of "Dering Do"?

'scuse me sir, I did tip Gold Coast...

Didn't tip the Saints though ;)

Ripstanley hasn't added you to the tips yet.

I'm at the bottom mate ;)

After watching tonight's game, it reminded me of a joke.

What's got 24 legs and 8 teeth?

The Collingwood Cheer Squad.

Jeez they're a feral lot.

You either love Collingwood or hate them. No in between. My ex boss was a mad Collingwood supporter as a result I hated Collingwood.

Bad Luck Foz. Adelaide had a good game. Could have won with up to 5 minutes to go

Cheers BM missed most of the game. Only got to see the last 15 minutes. Took the battle right up to the Pies but not good enough in the end.

Bad Luck Foz. Adelaide had a good game. Could have won with up to 5 minutes to go

Cheers BM missed most of the game. Only got to see the last 15 minutes. Took the battle right up to the Pies but not good enough in the end.

I thought the Crows were a bit stiff with a blatant free kick not paid for "in the back" right in front of goal when they

were 8 points down with about 8 mins to go.

Also, losing Dangerfield was a huge blow.

Edited by Will27

I thought the Crows were a bit stiff with a blatant free kick not paid for "in the back" right in front of goal when they

Don't tell Foz, but Adelaide was up by 23 points at the first change.

All game it looked like they could come back.

I believe it was the highest crowd for an Adelaide away game

Don't tell Foz, but Adelaide was up by 23 points at the first change.

All game it looked like they could come back.

I believe it was the highest crowd for an Adelaide away game

Ok, I won't mention itbiggrin.png

• Like 1

For anyone who does not have access to watching the AFL live...This site might be able to help you.

I was able to watch the Ashes cricket last night ...Haven't tried this for AFL as yet....

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=other

Just tried this site and streams ok. Wish I knew about it earlier. They have every game.

• Like 1

For anyone who does not have access to watching the AFL live...This site might be able to help you.

I was able to watch the Ashes cricket last night ...Haven't tried this for AFL as yet....

Just tried this site and streams ok. Wish I knew about it earlier. They have every game.

yeah it is magic. Im watching the GC v Richmond game at the mo through it, though I am in OZ.

The bigger games generally have a choice of a few streams and at least one should be good

yeah it is magic. Im watching the GC v Richmond game at the mo through it, though I am in OZ.

The bigger games generally have a choice of a few streams and at least one should be good

Watching the same, close game at the moment and will then switch to the T.V for the saints game.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Watching the same, close game at the moment and will then switch to the T.V for the saints game.

Rory Thompson getting injured and subbed off is a huge loss for GC. He had kept Riewoldt quiet. Still anyone's game near the end of the 3rd Q.

Kangaroos. Up by 30 points 5 minutes at the end of the 3rd quarter... Brissie 3 quick goals. Can the Roos blow a lead like they have all year?

errrr....yes Brisbane can. Brisbane ends up winning by 12. To be fair, Brisbane were awesome the last quarter. (Sorry Chooka, I had to swap games)

RipStanley and Gazman both in line for a 9/9 tipping week....just the WCE/Freo game to decide it w00t.gif

Edited by BookMan

3 quarter time.

St Kilda. Big chance to upset Carlton

Kangaroos. Up by 30 points 5 minutes at the end of the 3rd quarter... Brissie 3 quick goals. Can the Roos blow a lead like they have all year?

The saints just gave up completely totally disgusting to watch them just stop. That was their last possible chance for a win this year. End of the year they should dump Dal Santo, Hayes, Montagna, Gwilt, Reiwolt, Kosi all getting slow and all have lost the heart and will to win, all past their useby dates and just taking up space for the young kids. At least 18 from the senior list should be cleaned out.

Edited by chooka